Chapter 23

That Good Looking Jerk

Baekhyun was in the biology class with the others. The biology class was boring for Baekhyun that he wanted to sleep, but he held it in. Baekhyun wasn’t amused in any of biology class, but to learn about ecosystem made him sick. The only biology class that would wake the whole class from the boring was reproduction system.  Baekhyun then looked at his watch as it shown ‘8.45 p.m’ which meant that it still took 15 minutes before the class ended. Baekhyun sighed.

“Baekhyun.” Sehun who was beside him whispered.

“Yes?” Baekhyun said as his hands drew circles in his note book.

“I want to go to the bathroom.”

“So?”

“So, I’m scared because yesterday, Kai insisted me to watch a horror movie. Please, can we go to the bathroom, like now?”

“You silly. Okay. Just tell the teacher first.” Baekhyun said. Sehun nodded. Sehun quickly pulled Baekhyun and asked the teacher for the permission. The teacher just let them. Once they got out from the class, Sehun quickly pulled Baekhyun and ran.

“YAH! Why are you running?” Baekhyun asked.

“I need to pee, Baekhyun!!!!” Sehun said. Once they reached the bathroom, Baekhyun waited outside. Soon, Sehun done with his business.

“Don’t you need to pee?” Sehun asked.

“No, but I need a tissue.” Baekhyun said. Baekhyun quickly entered the tissue in the bathroom and left again. Baekhyun was sniffing.

“Since when you had cold?” Sehun asked.

“2 days ago.” Baekhyun said.

“H-huaaa... Oh damn, I almost sneeze.” Baekhyun said as Sehun laughed.

“How about we buy something? I’m hungry.” Sehun said.

“But, we can’t. What if the teacher found out? We’ll be on the detention!” Baekhyun said.

“The teacher won’t find out. I can promise that. Let’s go!” Sehun said as he pulled Baekhyun’s arm, Baekhyun only sighed but ended up following Sehun. They walked through the hall to the cafetaria.

“Come on, Baekhyun!!” Sehun said as he ran with his eyes on Baekhyun. Baekhyun just looked at him and sighed.

“Oh God, why are you so lame?” Just when Sehun said that, he bumped into someone, which caused him fell to the ground.

“O-Oh God. A-are you okay?” The one who bumped into Sehun said.

“Yah! Sehun-ah, how can you be so reckless?” Baekhyun said.

“Did it hurt? I’m so sorry. Why I have to bump into so many people?” When Baekhyun looked at him, he thought he knew the guy.

“Oh God, aren’t you that guy from the restaurant?” And it was Luhan.

“Yes. You’re Luhan, right?” Baekhyun asked.

“Oh, yeah. You’re Baekhyun, right? Where’s your friend, Chanyeol?” Luhan asked.

“Hello, don’t forget me!!! I may also add that Chanyeol is his boyfriend.” Sehun said.

“Oh, I see. I’m sorry that I bump into you.” Luhan said and looked down. Luhan and Baekhyun got up. Luhan offered his arm for Sehun and Baekhyun could see Sehun was slightly startled. Sehun took Luhan’s hand and Luhan pulled him up.

“Thank you.” Sehun said.

“So, what are you doing here?” Baekhyun asked to Luhan.

“Oh, I’m going to the principal. I’m a transferred student and I’m in my 2nd year.” Luhan said.

“Whoa, so you’re older than me?” Sehun asked. Sehun looked at that guy, he was so young looking.

“You guys on the 1st year?” Luhan asked back.

“Yeah, we all are.” Baekhyun said.

“I thought you and Chanyeol are also on 2nd year.” Luhan said.

“Well, he look old because he’s always angry. You can see that he has wrinkles around his eyes” Sehun teasingly said which made Luhan laughed.

“I’m still sorry for bumping into you, it looked like it hurts so much.” Luhan said.

“It didn’t hurt and don’t apologize again.” Sehun said to Luhan. There’s some sparks between them that Baekhyun was sure that Sehun liked Luhan.

“We haven’t introduce ourselves in the proper way. I’m Luhan.” Luhan said.

“I’m Sehun.” Sehun said and smiled.

“So, you guys by any chance know where the principal’s office is?” Luhan asked.

“Yup. Do you want us to guide you there?” Sehun asked to Luhan.

“It’s more like you want to guide him, Sehun-ah.” Baekhyun teased. Sehun shot a glare to Baekhyun and Luhan only smiled by that.

“Actually, I’d love it if you guys guide me there. I’m kind of bad in direction.” Luhan said.

“See? He’s the one who want us to guide him.” Sehun said as he stuck his tongue out.

“US.” Baekhyun said.

“Baekhyun-ah, you seriously want me to told this to Kyungsoo umma? I bet he’ll pinch your arms that it’ll bruise!” Sehun said. Luhan laughed at both of them and how adorable Sehun is.

“Hey! I need to go to the principal office! Come on!” Luhan said.

“But I was going to buy food.” Sehun said and pouted.

“I’ll buy you food after you guide me first.” Luhan said.

“Really? Thank you, Luhan-shii.” Sehun cutely said.

“Ah, don’t call me with shii. Call me hyung would be nicer.” Luhan said as he put his arm on Sehun’s shoulder and Sehun just nervously bit his lips. Baekhyun then just pretended to cough.

“I think I should leave you guys now. See you later~” Baekhyun said and immidiately left.

--

The five of them were at the cafetaria, all of them were eating on their foods. Except one, it was Kai who tried to find Sehun. Kyungsoo was feeding Joonmyun his ddeokboki that Kai only sighed about.

“Yah, you guys, please stop being like that.” Kai said. Kai wasn’t sure how Kyungsoo and Joonmyun being all lovey-dovey made him grumpy like this. ‘Why do I have a badmood today?’ Kai asked himself.

“I was just feeding him my ddeokboki!” Kyungsoo said.

“W-wait. Are you guys dating?” Kai asked.

“Who?” Sehun suddenly popped out from no where.

“Kyungsoo and Joonmyun.” Kai said. Kyungsoo slightly looked down and Joonmyun scratched the back of his neck.

“Nope. They haven’t. But, I know they have feelings for each other.” Sehun said.

“YAH! Sehun!” Joonmyun said. Sehun then sat next to me.

“Where have you been?” Kai asked.

“He was guiding a new transferred student to the principal’s office.” Baekhyun said.

“Oh, that’s the reason why Sehun didn’t go back to the class.” Chanyeol teasingly said.

“Yeah, it’s that Luhan guy.” Baekhyun said.

“Really? I thought Luhan is younger than us.” Chanyeol said.

“Yeah, it’s because he didn’t always mad and he’s just beautiful.” Sehun said as he stuck his tongue out.

“Who is beautiful?” Someone said. Sehun quickly looked at that person and it was Luhan.

“Oh, it’s Yuri from SNSD. She’s beautiful, isn’t she?” Sehun quickly said. The others only nodded.

“Yes, she is. Anyway, this is a rainbow cake for you.” Luhan said and gave it to Sehun.

“I thought you were kidding.” Sehun said as he took the cake.

“No, I’m not. A man should always take responsible on his words. When I promise, I’ll do it.” Luhan said and smiled.

“O-okay, thank you so much for the cake.” Sehun said.

“You guys really match each other!” Joonmyun suddenly said.

“Really?” Luhan asked as he shyly looked into Sehun.

“Hey, Luhan.” Chanyeol said.

“Hey, Chanyeol and Baekhyun!” Luhan said.

“Oh, I think we should introduce our friends to you.” Baekhyun said.

“I’m Kyungsoo.” Kyungsoo said and smiled.

“And I’m Joonmyun.” Joonmyun said.

“And that dark guy is Kai. You can call him kkamjong if you want to.” Sehun said.

“Sehun-ah, don’t embarass me in front of our new friend.” Kai said and pinched Sehun.

“Yah! That hurts!” Sehun said.

“Oh, wow. I got a lot of new friends today.” Luhan said.

“Probably a new date.” Chanyeol teasingly said.

“HIGH FIVE!!!!” Baekhyun said and high fived Chanyeol.

“I-I guess I’ll leave now. Thanks for today, Sehun-shii.” Luhan said as he waved goodbye to all of them.

“I don’t know why, but I think he likes you.” Joonmyun said.

“More like Sehun likes him.” Baekhyun said, causing all of them to laughed about it. Sehun’s face turned into a dark shade.

“Shut up!!!” Sehun said. Kyungsoo who laughed then looked at Kai, who was silenced all the time.

“I think I’m going to eat this cake now. Kai, you want some?” Sehun asked to Kai.

“I’ll just buy bubble tea.” Kai said, rejected Sehun’s offer. Sehun then only nodded and Kai left the table. ‘Someone is on fire.’ Kyungsoo thought.

[A/N: Is there any possibilities that any of you wait for this update?! Lol. Well, I'm not in a great mood since mblaq is doing the concert in Jakarta today and I have my heart shattered in pieces because I can't watch it 3]