Chapter 3

That Good Looking Jerk

 

Baekhyun still standing as he smiled and he suddenly met Chanyeol’s gaze, they definitely stared at each other for a while. Chanyeol then looked to another direction as Baekhyun sat on the chair. Baekhyun never really thought that Chanyeol would have beautiful dark brown eyes.

--

Baekhyun heard his alarm kept ringing, he actually snoozed it every 15 minutes. Yesterday, he worked at the cafe until it’s late because he wanted to get extra money, well, he need to. Baekhyun gave up as he grabbed his clock. ‘8.30 AM’ it showed from the clock as Baekhyun’s eyes quickly opened.

“Oh God, I’m going to be late!!!” Baekhyun said as he threw the clock to his bed, making it bounced. He ran and quickly grabbed his towel.

--

Baekhyun ran from the subway station to the school, he made himself drained because he just remembered that the first class was gym class. He breathed out once he reached the school, panting like he just do marathon.

“BAEKHYUN-AH!!!” Joonmyun said as he just came towards Baekhyun.

“Wow, you’re all sweaty, dude.” Joonmyun said.

“I almost got late, so I ran from the subway station to the school.” Baekhyun said and he still panting hard.

“Oh well, let’s go to the gym class. Have you eat?” Joonmyun asked. To tell the truth, Joonmyun always worried about Baekhyun, Baekhyun works in a cafe and sometimes, he sing at another cafe and the morning he has to get to school with bunch of homeworks already done.

“I have. Don’t worry about me, okay?” Baekhyun said as he smiled.

--

The students quickly strecthed their bodies once they reached the gym. The teacher was quite good, he wasn’t awkward to students like other teachers do.

“Hello, class. Today we’re going to have basketball!” The teacher said. The others were liking it but Baekhyun didn’t respond, he already feel tired and he just wanted to skip this lesson.

“So, I’ll divide you guys into two teams. The first team is Chanyeol, Sehun, Kai, Taemin and Jonghyun and for the second team is Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Joonmyun, Minho and Wufan.” The teacher said. Baekhyun only gulped and thought ‘Oh ’.

The game started as Chanyeol already dribble the ball and he just quickly pass it to Sehun, Sehun dribble it for a couple of times and pass it to Kai, Kai managed to shoot to the ring and within seconds they already have 2 score. Baekhyun thought it wasn’t fair that on his team the tall ones only Minho and Wufan, and he knew that they both are really good at sports. Just for the record, Minho is a competitive person, he wouldn’t like it if he lose. Baekhyun quickly dribble the ball and he pass it to Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo passed it to Joonmyun and Joonmyun pass it to Minho as Minho shoot the ball to the ring. Both teams got 2 score and Baekhyun smirked at Chanyeol who has been staring at him.

‘You better not underestimate me’ Baekhyun thought. The ball was at Taemin and Baekhyun quickly took it, he dribbled it and pass it to Wufan, Wufan is taller than Chanyeol and his running is faster too. Wufan with his incredible speed took the ball and shoot it to the ring. Now, the score is 4-2. Chanyeol wasn’t going to stay still, so did Sehun, Sehun already dribble the ball and Baekhyun was trying to blocked him, which wasn’t working since the ball was already on Chanyeol’s hand. Kai quickly ran from the other side and Chanyeol threw the ball to him. Kai dribble the ball as he shoot again.

--

The score was already 18-16, the competition between them was strict. Chanyeol had managed to make Baekhyun tripped by sometimes bumped into him or maybe doing other things just to make Baekhyun hurt. Chanyeol has the ball on him as he threw it but it smacked Baekhyun’s head.

‘Ouch..’ Baekhyun felt dizzy and he was so angry. Baekhyun quickly turned around as he saw Chanyeol a bit startled when Baekhyun looked so mad. Chanyeol was about to run but Baekhyun quickly grabbed Chanyeol’s hand, it made Chanyeol turn around as Baekhyun punched him on the same spot that he had ounched before. Chanyeol dropped to the floor as he felt his bruise is going bigger.

“You mess with a wrong guy, Park Chanyeol. I have mastered hapkido since I was a kid. Tell me if you need more bruise, kay?” Baekhyun said, he just smirked to Chanyeol. Chanyeol could feel that his face is going to be broken, Sehun and Kai quickly make Chanyeol stand up, Chanyeol quickly went out from the gym. The teacher was already out for a while because he had a phone call.

“What happened?” The teacher said as he got in and everyone only shook their heads, pretended that they didn’t know.

--

Baekhyun was doing his shower, he closed his eyes when he could feel the hot waters running through his body. He liked it that it just relaxed him so much. The smell of his shampoo and soap made it more relaxing.

“Baekhyun, I’ve already finished bathing. I’ll go to the cafetaria now, okay?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Of course, I’ll catch up later.” Baekhyun replied. Kyungsoo then just left the place. Once Baekhyun done, he quickly dressed up and used his perfume. He rubbed his head with the towel on his hand trying to dry his hair. He then turned around as someone pinned him on the locker. Chanyeol.

“Hello, Baekhyun.” Chanyeol said as he smirked.

“What are you doing?” Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol only looked at Baekhyun. Baekhyun started to feel scared because of the intensity of Chanyeol’s eyes, it was dark.

“You weird.” Baekhyun said as he pushed Chanyeol aside. Chanyeol was fast, so he grabbed Baekhyun’s hand as he pinned Baekhyun to the locker.

“W-what are you doing?! Let me go!!!” Baekhyun said, but Chanyeol stayed still. Baekhyun was already relaxed because of the shower, he couldn’t punch Chanyeol again.

“You scared, Baekhyun?” Chanyeol asked as he still smirked.

“You wish, Chanyeol. I have nothing to scared about you.” Baekhyun said. Chanyeol leaned closer that their faces only a few centimeters away.

“You really, don’t feel scared?” Chanyeol whispered to Baekhyun’s ear. Baekhyun could feel that he has goosebumps when the hot breathe of Chanyeol was on his ear.

“No, I don’t ing scared!” Baekhyun said as he tried to push Chanyeol. But Chanyeol’s hand is already on Baekhyun’s wrist.

“Really, Baekhyun-ah?” Chanyeol whispered again with a more seductive voice. Baekhyun really feel scared right now.

“JUST LET ME GO!!!” Baekhyun said again. Chanyeol’s left hand cupped Baekhyun’s face and Baekhyun couldn’t move. Their eyes made contact, deep contact as Baekhyun felt his heart beat is raising.

“I think you’re the one who’s messing with the wrong person, Baekhyun. Not me.” Chanyeol said. Baekhyun felt shivers and things that he couldn’t describe.

“This is a warning for you, Baekhyun. And I won’t tell you twice.” Chanyeol whispered again to Baekhyun’s ear, making Baekhyun gulped. Chanyeol smiled mockingly at Baekhyun as he let go of Baekhyun’s wrist. Baekhyun breathed in relieve when Chanyeol let him go. He knew that he was going to be in trouble if he kept being like that to Chanyeol, but he had no choice. He shouldn’t apologize since it’s Chanyeol’s fault, not his.