Chapter 9

That Good Looking Jerk

 

Chanyeol was looking for Baekhyun while bringing a cake for him. Chanyeol hadn’t seen Baekhyun for the minute after Baekhyun talk with Ricky and Niel. Chanyeol saw Kyungsoo talking with Kai and Sehun.

“Kyungsoo, did you see Baekhyun?” Chanyeol asked.

“Oh, he left with Joonmyun, check the backyard.” Kyungsoo answered. Chanyeol nodded.

Chanyeol walked to the backyard with excitement, he put on a really bright smile on his face.

“Saranghae, Baekhyun-ah.” Joonmyun said.

“Nado saranghae, Joonmyun.” Baekhyun said. Chanyeol didn’t know what to do, what he saw just pained him, it’s like his chest becoming so heavy and he felt like his heart was being stabbed with a thousand knife. Chanyeol couldn’t control his mind as he let the plate slipped from his hand.

“I-I’m sorry, I’ll just go back.” Chanyeol said. Chanyeol ran outside, leaving Kai, Sehun and Kyungsoo in confusion.

“W-wait, Chanyeol! Wait!” Baekhyun said as he ran towards Chanyeol. Chanyeol could heard that, but he kept running. Chanyeol knocked onto his limo’s window, his driver was luckily still inside and the door was unlock. Chanyeol then got in.

“Drive me home. Now.” Chanyeol said.

“But, sir. We couldn’t just leave Mr. Oh and Mr. Kim.” The driver said.

“Do you want me to get you fired?!!!” Chanyeol said angrily. The driver then only followed what Chanyeol said.

--

“Seriously, why Chanyeol left us? I already look good on this suits.” Sehun said as he pouted.

“What happened, Baekhyun? Chanyeol is not usually like that.” Kai said. Baekhyun only looked at them, he didn’t know what to explain about. Baekhyun then decided to left because he was just... so mad at himself.

“It’s only a misunderstanding. Chanyeol thought I was dating Baekhyun.” Joonmyun who just appearing said.

“Wait. WHAT?!” Kyungsoo said. Sehun, Kai and Kyungsoo were just blank, they didn’t know what happen and no one explains anything.

“I-I confessed to Baekhyun. But, he rejected me. In the end, I said that ‘I love you, Baekhyun’ and Baekhyun said ‘I love you too, Joonmyun’ and Chanyeol was already there.” Joonmyun explained.

“S-so, you like Baekhyun?” Kai asked. Joonmyun only smiled and nodded.

“Oh God, how could I didn’t notice this from the beginning?” Sehun said.

“Well, I’m good at hiding my feelings.” Joonmyun said as he laughed.

“At least, Baekhyun already know, right?” Kyungsoo said. Joonmyun only nodded. Kyungsoo then hugged him, tried to comforting Joonmyun.

“Yeah, at least, he know now.” Joonmyun said.

“You need to cheer up, Joonmyun-ah. You’ll find someone better.” Sehun said as he tapped on Joonmyun’s shoulder.

“Sometimes, you’re not so stupid, aren’t you?” Kai said. Making Joonmyun and Kyungsoo laughed. Sehun playfully smacked Kai’s head and Kai was laughing at him.

--

Chanyeol was already in the class, he felt that his body was cracking. It’s been 5 days that he couldn’t really sleep. He ended up swimming or playing basketball in his house. The dark circle below Chanyeol’s eyes were so visible. Sehun and Kai kept going to his house, but they end up doing nothing. The bell suddenly ringing, it made the whole class cheers. Chanyeol stay still while a lot of students left the class. Chanyeol found Joonmyun on his sight and he could see Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were also there. Chanyeol put on his earphone, pretending to listen to his iPod, he bumped into Joonmyun hard that he fell to the ground.

“YAH!” Baekhyun screamed.

“That’s okay, Baekhyun-ah.” Joonmyun said as he held Baekhyun’s hand so that he wouldn’t punch Chanyeol. Chanyeol pretended not to listen.

“We’re sorry, Joonmyun-ah. Chanyeol is sometimes like that.” Sehun said. Sehun and Kai held Joonmyun’s arms so that he could get up.

“I’m fine.” Joonmyun said as he smiled.

“No, you’re not. That jerk. Aish... Why he’s just so annoying?” Baekhyun said angrily. Kyungsoo just held Baekhyun by the hand.

“Baekhyun-ah, just chillax. You know you look like a dragon when you’re angry like this.” Kyungsoo said. Sehun and Kai nodded.

“If you keep being angry like this, your face will have many wrinkles.” Sehun said.

“Just don’t mind him, he’s not on his right path.” Kai said. Baekhyun then calms down.

--

Chanyeol was in the cafetaria, holding a can of coke and somehow playing with it. Chanyeol could see Kai and Sehun already stop munching on their foods.

“You need to stop being like this.” Sehun said.

“Being like what?” Chanyeol asked.

“Being like a person who’s miserable.” Kai said.

“You even bumped into Joonmyun like that. You haven’t even hear the explaination.” Sehun said. Chanyeol only looked, ‘What kind of explaination? They’re already dating.’ Chanyeol thought.

“Joonmyun only confessed but Baekhyun just rejected him. Baekhyun only said nado saranghae, because he loves Joonmyun as his bestfriend and brother.” Kai said as if he could read Chanyeol’s mind.

“S-so, they’re not dating?” Chanyeol said.

“Nope, you silly, egg yeolk! They’re not dating, besides, if you’re going to tell us that you don’t like Baekhyun, we’re not going to believe it.” Sehun said again. Chanyeol then looked at the table where Joonmyun and Kyungsoo sit at, he couldn’t see Baekhyun there.

“Now, man up! Say sorry to Joonmyun.” Kai said.

“Do you think I should?” Chanyeol said as he bit on his lower lips.

“YESSS!!!!” Kai and Sehun said. Chanyeol sighed but he ended up saying ‘ok’. Chanyeol walked to Joonmyun’s direction. Chanyeol then sat next to Joonmyun.

“Joonmyun-ah, I’m sorry that I bump into you.” Chanyeol said as he smiled.

“Yah, what’s gotten into you?” Joonmyun said as he laughed.

“He already apologized, Joonmyun!” Kyungsoo said as he pinched on Joonmyun's hand. Joonmyun only let out an 'ouch'.

“Okay, I’ll forgive you. But don’t do it again, okay?” Joonmyun said, he was still laughing. 

“I promise, I won’t!” Chanyeol said. Both of the just smiled and laughed.

“By the way, where’s Baekhyun?” Chanyeol asked.

“He left earlier, but I don’t know where he is.” Kyungsoo said. Chanyeol only looked down, feeling disappointed.

“That’s okay. He’ll come here when he feels hungry.” Joonmyun said. Chanyeol nodded and smiled.

"I'll go grab a ddeokboki, you guys want some?" Kyungsoo asked.

"No, we're fine." Joonmyun said. Kyungsoo then left the table. Joonmyun and Chanyeol were just sitting.

"Chanyeol-shii, do you like Baekhyun?" Joonmyun asked. Chanyeol almost spill his coke from his mouth, but he managed to drink it.

"I'll consider that as a yes." Joonmyun said. Chanyeol then looked at him.

"Yeah, I like him." Chanyeol finally admitted. Joonmyun only smiled, well, it’s obvious.

"You do know that I like him too, right? I just wanted to tell you, that I won't give up." Joonmyun said.

"I understand, and I won't give up either." Chanyeol said. Both of them just looked at each other. ‘Don’t you know that  I’m a competitive person, Joonmyun?’ Chanyeol thought as he smirked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't hold back, so I decided to update. For you guys who said that I need to update soon, I need to know what's reason behind it. So please, kindly tell me your reasons why did you love this story. Lol. Because I'm so curious, yeah~ *singing sherlock's like shinee does* And I'm so sorry if the story isn't so interesting, I really am sorry for that ;-;

And for shikapham: I've already prepared for things, so you don't need to be worry<3

P.S: I LOVE YOU GUYS WHO SUBSCRIBED ON THIS STORY THAT I'M GOING TO CRY, BECAUSE IT WAS TOO MUCH ;-; I believe I'm still not 'that' perfect in writing a story yet I've received a lot of love. Omg, thank you<3 I'll make sure that everything goes like what I've planned, I hope this will work out and you guys will like this story. I hope you guys keep stay tuned for the continuation of this story. Toodles<3<3