Chapter 16

That Good Looking Jerk

Baekhyun woke up from the sound of his phone ringing. It wasn’t an alarm or phone call, it was a text message. He lazily opened his eyes and opened the text message.

From: Channie^o^

Rise and shine, Hyunnie! Wake up! You don’t want to be late today.
Don’t forget to eat breakfast! <3

Baekhyun just laughed, it’s been a week and yet he definitely not used to this but he loved it. He could already imagine Chanyeol’s smiling face as he blushed. He quickly get up from his bed and walked to the window, seeing how beautiful the sun is. He then took his towel and went to the bathroom.

--

Chanyeol was walking, letting his bag dangling on his left shoulder. He could see Baekhyun is in the locker room and he approached him.

“Morning, Hyunnie!” Chanyeol said.

“Hey, Channie!” Baekhyun said. His hair was still in a mess because of the wind and he just ran from the subway station to the school.

“You woke up early, right? I texted you but you didn’t reply.” Chanyeol said, showing his sad expression.

“I’m sorry, I was trying to be fast so I wouldn’t be late.” Baekhyun said. Chanyeol was pouting in the cutest way that Baekhyun would like to squish his cheeks. Baekhyun somehow pinched Chanyeol’s cheeks until it was red, then he just let go.

“You’re cute when you’re angry like that, not like the jerk that I used to know.” Baekhyun said as he laughed at Chanyeol.

“You know, you shouldn’t do that, Hyunnie! And did you realized that your hair is all messed up?” Chanyeol said.

“Yeah, I know, doesn’t it look cute?” Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol only laughed. Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun’s shoulder, keeping Baekhyun facing him. Once Chanyeol started to fix Baekhyun’s hair, Baekhyun’s heart jumped. Baekhyun was frozen, but still looking into Chanyeol’s face.

“Now, it’s done.” Chanyeol said.

“T-thank you.” Baekhyun said. Chanyeol smiled at Baekhyun who was being so shy.

“Awwww... You blushed.” Chanyeol said and teased. Baekhyun couldn’t stop his blushing and kept being like that.

“Stop that! Let’s just go to the class!” Baekhyun said. Chanyeol nodded as he held Baekhyun’s hand.

--

Kai and Sehun sat next to each other on the class, waiting for Chanyeol and the same for Kyungsoo and Joonmyun who waited for Baekhyun. Finally, the door was opened as they saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun walking together side-by-side as they laughed. Sehun was the one who first gasping, surprised when he saw them together.

“Sehun... Don’t you think this is weird?” Kai asked.

“Hmmm... No, this isn’t weird at all.” Sehun said as he laughed. ‘Damn, you guys date faster than I thought.’ Sehun thought.

Chanyeol then sat beside Kai who was still looking at him. Sehun was laughing like he knew something.

“Yah, why are you staring at me?” Chanyeol coldly said at Kai.

“Nothing. I only stared at the wall, it seems like there’s something unique on the wall.” Kai said. Chanyeol then looked at the wall.

“There’s nothing on the wall!” Chanyeol said to Kai.

“There’s a spider before you looked to that wall.” Sehun said. Kai was confused but he just stick on it since he didn’t want Chanyeol to think of other things.

“Y-yeah, a spider.” Kai said. Chanyeol sighed as he then looked into the whiteboard, Kai only mouthed ‘thank you’ to Sehun. And Sehun only replied a smile.

--

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were walking side by side to their place in the cafetaria, bringing their trays of foods, they then sat next to each other. Chanyeol had a sandwich with a ginger-milk, while Baekhyun had a gnocchi with a hot lemon tea.

“Try the gnocchi, it tastes good.” Baekhyun said as he offered Chanyeol some of it. Chanyeol then opened his mouth, letting Baekhyun put it in his mouth.

“Hmmm.... It’s good. But, my chefs made those better.” Chanyeol said. Baekhyun knew it, 100% sure that Chanyeol would say like that.

“If only you could make those for me, instead of the chefs.” Baekhyun said. Chanyeol was somehow surprised.

“Well, I will. But, not today.” Chanyeol said as he ruffled his lover’s hair, making it all a mess again. Baekhyun, he wasn’t mad, the fact that when Chanyeol ruined his hair and ended up fixing it again already make his heart jumping madly.

“Promise?” Baekhyun asked.

“Promise.” Chanyeol said as they made the pinkie promise. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were smiling at each other, still feeling a little bit awkward. Baekhyun couldn’t even think about his first kiss and he wasn’t ready if Chanyeol would kiss him like before.

“You guys are having some fun, huh?” Sehun said as he teased them. Kai was behind Sehun, putting his arm on Sehun’s shoulder.

“Channie-ah, please, eat with me.” Kai said as he imitated a girly voice which definitely trying to imitate Baekhyun’s voice but ended up fail.

“You guys...going to the class together. Ahh... I see the sparks in your eyes.” Kyungsoo said as he pointed to Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

“Seriously, you guys are eating alone and leaving us?” Joonmyun said and laughed. Chanyeol and Baekhyun didn’t know what to do, but they really hope that their friends wouldn’t know that they’re dating.

“Shouldn’t you guys have an announcement for us?!” Sehun said as he laughed. The others were confused.

“Yah, how can’t you guys not notice?! They’re already dating!” Sehun said out loud. Chanyeol and Baekhyun could swear that they almost hit Sehun right on his face.

“WHATTTT?!” Kyungsoo, Joonmyun, and Kai screamed.

“Wait. No, how could they? I believe they haven’t date.” Kai said.

“What I saw is only romantic sparks between them. Seriously, Sehun.” Kyungsoo said.

“I don’t care. Let’s just ask them.” Joonmyun said. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were both feeling nervous.

“Now, I’m asking you. Are you guys dating?!” Sehun said and he devilishly smirked.

“W-well, um... We’re dating.” Baekhyun said. Joonmyun, Kyungsoo and Kai have their eyes become like ‘O_O’ while Sehun already smiling.

“See I told ya. WUFAN! MINHO! TAEMIN! GIVE ME MY MONEY NOW!!!” Sehun said. Wufan, Minho and Taemin then came to the place.

“Yah, you guys are together now? Wow, congratulations!” Taemin said to Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

“T-thanks, Taemin.” Chanyeol said.

“Now, you guys, give me 5000 won, each one of you.” Sehun said.

“I know that they would be together! Damn, you, Minho!” Wufan said.

“W-what?! Why are you blaming this on me?” Minho said.

“Shut up, Minho. You’re the one who think that they wouldn’t be together and now, look at Sehun, he’s having all of our money!” Taemin said as he smacked Minho’s tummy.

“T-taemin, that hurts you know. Blame this on Sehun, not me!!!” Minho said again.

“Did Sehun just make a bet of us?” Baekhyun asked. Wufan, Minho and Taemin only nodded.

“Sehun, you really know how to deal with this kind of things, don’t you?” Kai said as he sighed.

“Wow, you’re not that stupid. Aren’t you, Sehun?” Joonmyun said and still laughing.

“Awww.... Joonmyun-ah, you’re the one who know me the best. Yes, I’m not stupid. And I’m that opportunist person!” Sehun said as he laughed.

“Oh God, Sehun. You’re rich and you’re still doing this?” Kyungsoo said.

“I don’t care! And finally, you guys are dating! Oh My Goodness, this is why I ship you guys since the very beginning. Finally, you’re my OTP after Lunew. All my creys are for you guys! Finally! Oh Geez, I can't hold my tears, you're so perfect. ” Sehun said as he pretended to cry. Chanyeol then stand up and stepped on Sehun’s feet. Sehun only let out an 'ouch' while the others laughed at him.

“Lunew? You mean f(x)’s Luna and SHINee’s Onew?! Oh God, don’t compare us to them. They’re beyond perfect!” Baekhyun said. Chanyeol only stared at both of them, not knowing what are they talking about.

“YAH! Do you think we’re in a drama or boyband or things like that? You silly, Sehun!” Chanyeol said.

“But, you guys are so kawaii-desu!!!” Sehun cheerily said.

“Stop using Japanese if that’s the only word you know!” Kai said as he smacked Sehun’s head.

“You guys should stop doing that to Sehun, he’s only a little cute baby.” Kyungsoo said as he hugged Sehun.

“Kyungsoo umma, they’re so mean to me. Huhuhu.” Sehun said still pretended to cry. Kyungsoo then pinched Kai’s and Chanyeol’s arms, making them ‘ouch..’ for a while.

“Please, Kyungsoo, stop pinching us.” Kai said.

“Please, this won’t happen again! I swear!” Chanyeol said. Soon, Kyungsoo let go of them. Making Baekhyun, Sehun and Joonmyun laughed by their actions. They ended up sitting on their bench together, eating their foods, laughing and talking about random things. Not only a romantic relationship has started, but the bonds with all of them are being tightened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL MY CREYS!!!! This probably will be my last time updating before my examination and I'm here being a fearless bastard. Like, I'm such a lazy . So please, can someone wish me a good luck on my exams and of course, for me for not being such a lazy person-_____-"

P.S: the next 2 chapters are the hints of new couples other than baekyeol >.<