Date part 1.

That Good Looking Jerk

Baekhyun and Chanyeol managed to arrived at the bakery. They went inside as they saw Tao was already there in his uniform.

“Hello, Tao.” Baekhyun said as he waved to Tao.

“Hey, Baekhyun. And your creepy tall guy.” Tao said.

“WHATT?! Creepy?! I think you should’ve said handsome tall guy!” Chanyeol said, he was mad at Tao.

“You’re creepy. You’re like a ghost who follows Baekhyun everywhere.” Tao said as he laughed.

“Don’t you think the dark circles below your eyes are creepy enough? Everyone thinks you’re that Chinese ghost who jumps around crazily.” Chanyeol said as he ‘meh-rong’  to Tao.

“Yah, both of you guys. Stop it.” Baekhyun calmly said.

“Wae? He’s the one who started it first.”  Chanyeol said.

“Look at you, creepy guy. Being childish all over again.” Tao said. Chanyeol could feel his anger was on the edge that he’d like to punch Tao.

“Control your temper, Channie.” Baekhyun said as he put his hand on Chanyeol’s shoulder, calming him down.

“I was just kidding.” Tao said as he quickly hugged Chanyeol.

“You’re not good enough for Baekhyun. So, don’t even think to hurt him or I’ll beat your off.” Tao whispered.

“You think you’re good enough for him? No. And I promise I’ll take care of Baekhyun.” Chanyeol whispered to Tao. Tao only nodded as he let go of the hug.

“Seems you guys are getting to know each other.” Baekhyun said as he patted on Tao and Chanyeol’s shoulders.

“Hyunnie, can we talk?” Chanyeol said. Baekhyun then came to Chanyeol. Tao was still there eyeing them, wanted to know things.

“Privately.” Chanyeol said as he stared at Tao. Baekhyun then stared at Tao too, with a just-go-away look. Tao only sighed as he went to the other room.

“I was wondering. Do you have a plan this Saturday night?” Chanyeol asked.

“Nope, why are you asking anyway?” Baekhyun said.

“Asking you to go out. With me.” Chanyeol firmly said.

“A date?” Baekhyun excitedly asked. Chanyeol shyly nodded.

“Will you go on a date with me?” Chanyeol asked.

“Sure, Channie.” Baekhyun said as he hugged Chanyeol firmly. Chanyeol then let go of the hug.

“I’ll just go home now. Take care, okay?” Chanyeol said as he ruffled Baekhyun’s hair, making it into a whole mess. Baekhyun only smiled and he waved a goodbye to his boyfriend.

-Saturday morning-

Baekhyun woke up because of the sun shone radiantly to his curtain. It was a warm sunny day. Baekhyun took his phone beside his pillow, he turned it on. Once the phone was on, he saw  a text message from Chanyeol.

From: Channie^o^
I’ll pick you up at 12 o’clock.
Make sure you wsh your hair first!
Wear something that you’re comfortable with.
Saranghae, hyunnie~

 

Baekhyun smiled, he checked on the clock on the table, it showed ’10.00 A.M’. Baekhyun quickly went to his closet, he opened the door of his closet and picked the clothes for the date.

‘Oh damn it, I need to find the perfect outfit!’ Baekhyun thought as he panically threw his clothes to the floor. Baekhyun’s eyes were roaming into his closet. But, then something caught Baekhyun’s eyes. It was a plaid shirt with black, red  white stripes. Baekhyun then searched for his jeans. Baekhyun was a big fan of jeans that he probably had 2 dozens of them. He had a few different colors of the same jeans. After throwing almost all the clothes from his closet, he then chose the black ripped jeans.

‘Now, that is perfect.’ Baekhyun thought as he a smirk came accross his face. Baekhyun quickly fold the clothes that were already on the floor as he put it back on the closet. Baekhyun then quikcly went to the bathroom with his towel  on his shoulder.

--

Baekhyun was looking into his reflection on his mirror. Baekhyun already in his outfit and he also wore a pair red colored chucks. Baekhyun was already done with his eyeliner. To tell the truth, he didn’t wear eyeliner too often. But it made his eyes popped out more. Baekhyun brought his backpack as he then heard some knocks on the door. Baekhyun excitedly ran to the door and unlocked it.

“Hey, Baekhyun. Are you ready? Do you want some......” Chanyeol’s jaw dropped when he saw Baekhyun.

“Yes, I’m ready.” Baekhyun cheerfully said. Chanyeol didn’t even move, he stayed still and stared at Baekhyun.

“Channie? Are you okay?” Baekhyun said as he shook Chanyeol’s body.

“I-I’m fine.” Chanyeol stuttered.

“You’re not fine. You sttutered.” Baekhyun said as he held Chanyeol’s hand.

“I-it’s just. Y-you look great with the eyeliner.” Chanyeol said. Baekhyun couldn’t help but blushed because of Chanyeol’s statement.

“Let’s just go, okay? Where do you want to go?” Baekhyun asked.

“To the park!!!” Chanyeol said as he put his hand under Baekhyun’s elbow. Both of them walked like 5 years old kids. They then stopped in front of the bicycle’s parking lot.

“Come on!” Chanyeol said.

“Seriously, Channie?” Baekhyun asked.

“I’m 100% sure it’s safe. Don’t worry.” Chanyeol said.

“Hhhh... Okay, fine.” Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol would smile at Baekhyun and Baekhyun would also reply it. It was fascinating for both of them having this time together. The weather was sunny as well. It gave the warm between them.

Once they reached the park. They both sat under the trees. Chanyeol then took something from his backpack. It was a sheet for them.

“Now, we’re going to have a picnic!” Chanyeol said. Chanyeol took 2 lunch boxes and orange juice for them.

“What’s this?” Baekhyun asked to Chanyeol.

“Just open it.” Chanyeol said. Baekhyun slowly opened it, he smiled when he saw it’s bulgogi, japchae with kimchi, rice and grapes: the food that Chanyeol splattered when they first met.

“I know, I’ve bought you the food for that. But, I thought it wasn’t enough.” Chanyeol said. Baekhyun was still smiling.

“You’re too much.” Baekhyun shyly said.

“Just eat it.” Chanyeol said as he ruffled Baekhyun’s hair. Baekhyun only nodded. They both eating the foods and Chanyeol would sometimes stared at Baekhyun. Baekhyun noticed the way Chanyeol stared at him and he would hid his face by looking into another direction.

“Hey, don’t be like that. You’re cute.” Chanyeol said, only to made Baekhyun smile. Baekhyun blushed at how sweet Chanyeol is.

“I’m not cute. So, stop staring at me.” Baekhyun said again. Chanyeol only chuckled at Baekhyun being like that. They continued eating. Once, they done, they lied on the sheets next to each other, looking into the bright sky.

“The weather is nice.” Baekhyun said.

“Yeah, it’s warm. Just like you.” Chanyeol said. Baekhyun madly blushed at Chanyeol’s statement.

“Shut up.” Baekhyun said as he slightly hit Chanyeol’s arm. Chanyeol smiled as he looked into Baekhyun’s eyes. Their eyes locking into each others.

“You’re so beautiful.” Chanyeol said again.

“You really need to shut your mouth, Channie.” Baekhyun said. Chanyeol chuckled at his boyfriend.

“Then make me. Shut my mouth.” Chanyeol teasingly said. Baekhyun smiled, he leaned closer to Chanyeol’s face. Baekhyun quickly pecked on Chanyeol’s lips.

“Is that enough?” Baekhyun asked.

“No, it’s not.” Chanyeol said. With that, Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun closer. Once, their lips touched, Baekhyun could feel his heart beat racing and butterflies in his stomach. Chanyeol deepened the kiss and Baekhyun felt confused at how Chanyeol being like this. Soon, Chanyeol let go of the kiss and Baekhyun were gasping.

“Now, tell me. How could you that?” Baekhyun said, still gasping for air.

“Is that amazing?” Chanyeol asked and smirked. Baekhyun laughed as he pushed Chanyeol away.

“No more kissing me like that!” Baekhyun said.

“As you wish, angel.” Chanyeol cheesily said. Chanyeol pecked again on Baekhyun’s lips, only to  make Baekhyun blushed even more. They then lied again next to each other. Baekhyun cuddled to Chanyeol as he rested his head in Chanyeol’s chest. Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun at the top of his head.

“Now, your hair smell nice.” Chanyeol said. Baekhyun only pinched Chanyeol at the side of his stomach, Chanyeol only ‘ouch’ because of that. They were looking at the beautiful sunny sky and suddenly, it turned to be dark,

“We should leave now. It’s dark.” Chanyeol said. Both of them stood up and quickly put the things to Chanyeol’s bag. They quickly ran to the bicycle. Chanyeol quickly sat and Baekhyun was behind him, quickly hugging Chanyeol from the back. Chanyeol started to ride the bicycle as the rain poured from the sky. The wind blown so hard that Chanyeol decided to stop at the bus stop.

The rain poured so hard, causing Baekhyun to felt the cold. Their bodies were soaked because of it. They both sat in the bench, side by side. Chanyeol gritted his teeth and Baekhyun just stared at him.

“I guess the date is a fail, huh?” Chanyeol sadly said as he pouted.

“No, it’s not. I like it.” Baekhyun said. Chanyeol still pouted like a baby. Baekhyun decided to do a crazy thing. Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol out of the bus stop.

“HEY! It’s raining, what are you doing?” Chanyeol said.

“Come on!!!” Baekhyun said, he kept running crazily. Chanyeol only followed Baekhyun. They were running crazily. Chanyeol then stopped Baekhyun. Baekhyun only smiled, he put his hands around Chanyeol’s neck.

“So, what do you want now? Let’s go. It’s so cold.” Chanyeol awkwardly said. Chanyeol could see the intensity in Baekhyun’s eyes, it was dark.

“Are you scared of me, Chanyeol-ah?” Baekhyun said. Chanyeol lightly gulped at Baekhyun. Baekhyun only twirled the side of Chanyeol’s hair. Baekhyun leaned closer to Chanyeol’s right ear.

“Kiss me.” Baekhyun said.

“W-where?” Chanyeol nervously asked.

“Kiss me. Here. Right now.” Baekhyun demanded. Chanyeol then kissed Baekhyun’s lips.

“Seriously, why were you asking me like that?” Chanyeol asked.

“I heard that kissing in the rain is romantic.” Baekhyun said. Chanyeol laughed at Baekhyun.

“It’s not supposed to be like that!” Chanyeol said. Chanyeol then cupped Baekhyun’s face and kissed Baekhyun’s lips gently.

“It’s supposed to be like this!” Chanyeol said. Baekhyun only laughed at Chanyeol.

“Now, how about we dance?” Baekhyun said.

“Dance? You know that my body isn’t flexible.” Chanyeol said.

“It’s fine.” Baekhyun said. Chanyeol then lingered his hands on Baekhyun’s waist while Baekhyun lingered his hands on Chanyeol’s neck. They danced right under the rain. Baekhyun then made this turn and Chanyeol laughed. Baekhyun then hugged Chanyeol and Chanyeol somehow felt nervous.

“This is probably the best thing that’s happening to me.” Baekhyun said. Chanyeol only smiled, he then kneeled down. Chanyeol took Baekhyun’s right hand and kissed it.

“This is the best thing for me.” Chanyeol said. Baekhyun then hugged him again, tightly. ‘I won’t let go of you, Chanyeol. I won’t let you slip from my hands.’ Baekhyun thought deeply in his mind.

[A/N: I didn't double check on this. Mianhae, if this is a bad chapter :( This is the part 1 of the date. The part 2 will be coming soon! Comments and subscribes will be greatly appreciated. Happy holiday^^]