Chapter 29

That Good Looking Jerk

 

It was when the sun shone from the sky, radiated the heat into the world. It lit up the room through the curtains. Kyungsoo curled up next to Joonmyun as he rested his head on Joonmyun’s chest, listening to the rate of Joonmyun’s heartbeat. Last night was quite a great night for all of them.

The birds hummed and it woke Joonmyun up. Joonmyun has his eyes half opened and rubbed the sleepiness away from his eyes, he looked down and saw Kyungsoo. A big smile was being put on Joonmyun’s face. Joonmyun lightly Kyungsoo’s soft hair. Kyungsoo felt warm and the sudden touch also woke him. Kyungsoo looked up. When he opened his eyes, he saw Joonmyun already awaken.

“Hey, beautiful.” Joonmyun said and Kyungsoo smiled. Kyungsoo was still sleepy as hell and the fact that Joonmyun already woke up kind of bothered him, he wanted to cuddle up with his boyfriend.

“I’m still so sleepy. So, don’t go anywhere. You’re my pillow.” Kyungsoo demanded with his hands still smothered around Joonmyun. Joonmyun chuckled but he let Kyungsoo to do that anyway.

“I promised you a morning date, come on! This will be fun!!!” Joonmyun said as he shook Kyungsoo’s body by the shoulder. The result was only *a cute* pout from Kyungsoo. Joonmyun laughed by that.

“Please!!! I’m so sleepy. Anyway, you don’t even know this place and I live here since I was still a kid.” Kyungsoo said, Joonmyun sighed and hugged Kyungsoo again causing Kyungsoo to smile brightly.

--

It was 10.15 a.m when Baekhyun and Chanyeol decided to leave their room and walk around the beach. It was actually Chanyeol’s idea. So, Baekhyun and Chanyeol had been walking around the beach, they assumed no one had woke up. They decided to run around and splash the water to their bodies like kids. After thirty minutes, the boredom got into their minds.

“Should we go back inside?” Baekhyun asked and Chanyeol nodded. Chanyeol put his hand on Baekhyun’s shoulder and Baekhyun circled his hands around Chanyeol’s waist. The difference of their heights annoyed Baekhyun because Baekhyun couldn’t grab on Chanyeol’s shoulder without it being awkward. As they were about to enter the house, they saw Kyungsoo and Joonmyun already in their shirts and jeans. Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun were confused, so they decided to come inside. Kyungsoo and Joonmyun looked into their friends when they heard the door being opened.

“Hey, guys. Where are you going to do?” Chanyeol asked his curiosity out, Joonmyun and Kyungsoo were puzzled as well because they friends were literally soaked.

“Hmm... We plan to go on a date. Anyway, why are you guys are wet?” Joonmyun asked back as he held on Kyungsoo’s hand softly.

“We were just playing in the beach. Thought all of you guys are still asleep.” Chanyeol said.

“I guess, we’ll leave for a while.” Kyungsoo said and winked.

“DON’T GET BACK HOME LATE, GUYS!!!” Baekhyun screamed and that made Joonmyun laugh. Joonmyun signed them the ‘ok’ and left immediately.

--

Kyungsoo and Joonmyun walked down the street with their hands intertwined on each others. It wasn’t that Joonmyun never held his hand before, but Kyungsoo felt the jolts of happiness are the twice than the usual.

“Where are you taking me?” Joonmyun asked.

“You said you’re hungry. We’re going to buy breakfast” Kyungsoo said. They walked further and further. And finally, Kyungsoo saw a little restaurant in the corner of the street. Kyungsoo happily pulled Joonmyun and they both ran to that place. Joonmyun was surprised by how excited Kyungsoo was. When they reached the place, Kyungsoo quickly ordered for 2 mulnaengmyeon (cold noodles served in a cold icy broth) and mineral waters. The place was small and it was quite crowded. People from different ages came here.

“Do you really think mulnaengmyeon is a great idea for breakfast?” Joonmyun asked. Not that he had some sickness, but he was kind of worried about his stomach.

“It’s brunch and I can assure you it’s okay. Besides, we’ve eaten sweets before.” Kyungsoo said. Then the waitress quickly brought their noodles. After waiting for 10 minutes, Kyungsoo his lips in excitement after he let out a ‘WOOOOOOOOWWW’. ‘He’s such a kid.’ Joonmyun thought in his mind.

“Come on, let’s dig in!!!!” Kyungsoo said. Joonmyun took out his chopsticks and started to pick on the noodles. When the noodles shoved into his mouth, Joonmyun could taste the freshness on each bite.

“It’s good, right?” Kyungsoo asked and Joonmyun only nodded. Both of them quickly finished the noodles. No doubt that Joonmyun really liked the dish and Kyungsoo was satisfied by that. They both then talking about stuffs and who knew that Kyungsoo was actually a gossip, though, he wasn’t a big gossiper like Baekhyun.

“Hmmm... shall we go now?” Joonmyun suddenly asked and held Kyungsoo’s hand. With that, Kyungsoo and Joonmyun left the little resto. They kept walking with their hands swinging like kids and people had their eyes on them. Well, no one doubt that Kyungsoo and Joonmyun were good looking. A few girls also had their eyes on them and they thought the bromance that they shared was cute, when actually, they were a couple.

A few hundreds of metres they’ve passed and suddenly, Kyungsoo stopped his feet from moving.  It was when he saw a flower shop and Kyungsoo pulled Joonmyun. The stand of the flower shop was amazing. Kyungsoo’s eyes glued on the roses and Joonmyun saw that.

“I love flowers.” Kyungsoo suddenly said and Joonmyun had his eyes widens. Joonmyun thought it was stupid that he didn’t know his boyfriend’s favorite.

“Rose seems to be your favorite, huh?” Joonmyun asked and Kyungsoo nodded.

“When I was a kid, my father always bought my mother flowers. Usually, after he bought some groceries and he’d stop by to this exact shop.” Kyungsoo answered. A smile was drawn on Kyungsoo’s face and Joonmyun thought it was beyond perfection. Joonmyun called out for the ahjumma and requested a red rose. Joonmyun bought it and gave it to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was confused but he accepted that.

“I’m sorry, I just knew that you like flowers. Sorry that I’ve been a bad boyfriend. I should’ve know more about you.” Joonmyun said as he looked down. Kyungsoo then just hugged Joonmyun tight.

“You’re not bad at all, you bring happiness to me.” Kyungsoo said. Joonmyun looked into his boyfriend’s eyes.

“Really?” Joonmyun asked and Kyungsoo nodded.

“Listen, you’re my first boyfriend and I believe I’m your first too. We’ll figure it out and this is just a way for us to know more about each other.” Kyungsoo said. Somehow, the words that Kyungsoo said just stuck in his head and Joonmyun thought it was...wonderful. They then walked towards Chanyeol’s house.

“Anyway, why do you pick out the red rose?! I thought you were going to pick the white one.” Kyungsoo said as he sniffed on his newly bought flower.

“Most people thought that the meaning of red rose is love. But, it’s kind of wrong. The real meaning is admiration. I admire you.” Joonmyun said. Kyungsoo turned around just to see his boyfriend.

“Yes, Kyungsoo. I admire you. I admire at how you remain being positive, how you easily take care of people and handle things. How you smile that it light up my day. I realized that I’ve fallen for you because of those admirations.” Joonmyun said. Kyungsoo had this mixture of happy and Oh-God-I-want-to-cry face. Joonmyun took some steps forward and leaned closer. Joonmyun just pecked on Kyungsoo’s cheek. Kyungsoo had the smile on blushed all over his cheeks. Kyungsoo was so happy and his heart had this asdfghkehiakjeuauwhheu.

“J-Joonmyun, that’s sweet, cute and sincere.” Kyungsoo said. Joonmyun smiled as he about to kiss Kyungsoo again.

“Joonmyun, is that you?” Suddenly a person said behind them.   And both of them just stared at that person blankly.

[A/N: Sorry for not updating in a long time, like it's been so busy for me ;_; thank you for still waiting for the continuation of this story<3 here's the update, enjoy :D and don't forget to put your comment!!!!]