Chapter 30

That Good Looking Jerk

 

Joonmyun had his eyes widened as his hands held on Kyungsoo’s wrist tightly. It was surprising for Kyungsoo that the fact of someone knowing Joonmyun in Jeju.

“You really don’t recognize me?” That person asked. Joonmyun was puzzled, he had no idea who that person was. So, he shook his head.

“I’m Jongdae!” That person said cheerfully. Kyungsoo looked into Joonmyun with a sign of asking question.

“JONGDAE! REALLY, IS THAT REALLY YOU?!” Joonmyun suddenly said. Jongdae then came to their side and hugged Joonmyun in a brotherly manner.

“Joonmyun, did you just meet the famous Kyungsoo?” Jongdae whispered but Kyungsoo heard his words.

“Famous Kyungsoo? Oh no, I’m not famous” Kyungsoo asked.

“Yeah, I live here since a few years ago. We’ve met before, but you probably don’t remember me. And where’s Baekhyun?” Jongdae said. Kyungsoo had his eyebrows furrowed because he really get confused.

“Hmm... Baekhyun is in the house with Chanyeol. Anyway, you guys are friends?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Jongdae is my best friend in elementary, when I was 13 he moved away. So, I guess, it’s a little reunion?” Joonmyun said, but then he held on Kyungsoo’s hand firmly.

“Okay, Joonmyun. I see that you hold on famous Kyungsoo’s hand. Oh wait... Are you guys dating? Oh forgive me, I should’ve just leave you guys and---“

“That’s okay. You’re Joonmyun’s friend! And stop calling me famous Kyungsoo, like seriously, I’m not famous.” Kyungsoo said friendly.

“So, should we go to Chanyeol’s now?” Joonmyun said.

“Sure.” Kyungsoo said and winked at him.

--

Joonmyun has to say that the date was great for him and Kyungsoo. Though Jongdae interuppted just a little bit, Kyungsoo finally had a new best friend because Jongdae also loves to sing. Jongdae was finally introduced to Baekhyun and he was so happy to be friends with the duo famous from Jeju. Joonmyun and Kyungsoo had Jongdae introduced to everyone.

“Baby don’t cry~ tonight~” Kyungsoo sang in between the lunch.

“eodumi geodhigo namyeon~” Jongdae sang along.

“Oh God. You even know that song!” Kyungsoo said happily as he hugged Jongdae.

“Of course! That song is so famous!” Jongdae said as he smiled.

“Hey guys! We should probably sing that on noraebang someday!” Baekhyun said.

“Sure! We can go to noraebang! I’ll show you the greatest noraebang place!” Jongdae said.

“Awww... We live here too, Jongdae. Don’t worry, we know the way.” Kyungsoo said.

“Oh God, I still can’t believe it. I’m finally friends with the famous guys!!!” Jongdae screamed as he twirled around in happiness. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun both laughed, but ended up hugging Jongdae tight. Chanyeol quickly then pulled Baekhyun away from Jongdae and Joonmyun grabbed Kyungsoo on his wrist.

“JONGDAE!!! YOU CAN’T TAKE MY BOYFRIEND!!!” Both Chanyeol and Joonmyun screamed in unison.

“Whoa, guys. Chillax. They hugged me.” Jongdae said as he bit his lower lip.

“But you can’t hug him, Hyunnie is mine!” Chanyeol exclaimed with his hands still wrapped around Baekhyun’s body.

“And Kyungsoo is mine! Even though you’re like my best friend, but still you can’t take him.” Joonmyun said. Kyungsoo had his eyes almost pop out, he never thought Joonmyun would be that jealous. Kyungsoo glanced at Baekhyun as they both agreed to do something to Jongdae from their eye contacts.

‘1...2...3!’ Baekhyun mouthed and Kyungsoo ran. They then kissed Jongdae on his cheeks and then they ran from the place. Leaving Jongdae with Joonmyun and Chanyeol.

“AND NOW, YOU LET THEM KISS YOU!” Chanyeol said.

“But, they kissed me. How am I supposed to do? They trapped my hands.” Jongdae said.

“AND YOU JUST LET THEM TRAPPED YOUR HANDS? OH JONGDAE, YOU’RE IN A REALLY GREAT TROUBLE!” Joonmyun said as he pulled up his sleeves.

“No no no. Joonmyun. Hey, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun are kissing Luhan. Can’t you see?” Jongdae said.

“Where?” Chanyeol get distracted.

“RUNNNN FOR YOUR LIFEEEE!!!!!!” Jongdae said as he ran away.

“JONGDAE!!!! YOU BRAT!!!! DON’T RUN!!!!!” Chanyeol and Joonmyun said as they chased Jongdae. What they didn’t know was Baekhyun and Kyungsoo hiding behind the wall as they high-fived.  

--

Sehun was bored when he decided to watch tv, he was all alone. The others were running around in the beach and he was too tired. So, he was kind of surprised when suddenly Kai seated next to him gulping on his coke.

“You want coke?” Kai offered with a big smile on his face.

“Hello, my name is Oh Sehun.” Sehun said with a sarcastic smile on his face.

“Sehun, seriously. What’s gotten into you?” Kai asked.

“Everybody is busy with that new friend. Who the hell is his name? I  even forgot...” Sehun said.

“Jongdae. Oh God, are you jealous?” Kai asked.

“No. I’m not. It’s just, I’m boring and eveyone is busy chatting with him while I’m all alone in here like an old grand father with his grand sons leaving him.” Sehun said.

“Hey, look at me.” Kai said. Sehun turned his head and looked into Kai’s eyes. It was a deep dark brownish pair of eyes and Sehun loved that.

“I’m with you now. You’re not alone. We’re always like this. I’m here to be with you, okay? No one is going to leave you.” Kai said.

“Really? Are you sure about that?” Sehun asked. Because he really found himself boring right now, it was his real side,  he’s insecure.

“You’re lovely and childish, you’re a huggy person and everyone loves you. You won’t be alone.” Kai said as he Sehun’s hair lovingly. Kai’s eyes still locked onto Sehun’s as then he embraced Sehun into a warm hug.

“Oh God, you really love me, do you?” Sehun asked. That question made Kai’s heart gone into some unforeseen speedbumps. Kai felt shy for the first time in front of Sehun.

“Hmmm... yeah, I think I really love you.” Kai said and smiled warmly. Sehun replied that smile as he cuddled into Kai.

“Awww.... You’re cute.” Sehun said as he pinched Kai’s nose playfully. Kai scrunched up his nose a little bit but he laughed. It was quite a good time and finally Sehun was asleep in Kai’s shoulder with Kai’s hands still wrapped around his body.

‘That’s my real feelings for you, Sehun. And I’ve been hiding that for a very long time.’ Kai thought deeply in his mind. Kai then finally drifted to sleep with his head rested on top of Sehun’s.

[A/N: and I'm back. This chapter is just done a minute ago. Sorry for not updating in a long time, I was so lazy to take my laptop tbh-_-" and finally, an idea pops into my mind. And there's a new reader! Hello^^. I guess I'll just bow again as an apology *bows to everyone who reads this*. See you guys later, lovelove<3