Chapter 26

That Good Looking Jerk

 

Chanyeol woke up with no one beside him. Chanyeol yawned and his eyes searched for Baekhyun. The clock on the table shown 7.30 a.m and Chanyeol quickly walked towards the sofa bed. Chanyeol scanned the room and then he saw Baekhyun with a red apron.

“Hyunnie?” Chanyeol asked.

“Finally, you wake up!” Baekhyun excitedly said with 2 plates on his hand. Baekhyun walked towards the sofa bed and put it on the table. The beautiful smell of the food lingered around Chanyeol’s nose and that made Chanyeol’s tummy grumble.

“Pancakes?!” Chanyeol asked and Baekhyun nodded.

“Eat that. And you should take a shower, afterwards.” Baekhyun said. Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun who had just brought him a cup of tea. Baekhyun sat next to Chanyeol with his apron still on. The imaginations in Chanyeol’s head kept going, he was thinking that he would married Baekhyun and they have kids. And Baekhyun would make foods for them everyday. Chanyeol smiled.

“You shouldn’t be looking at me and stop your creepy smile.” Baekhyun said. Chanyeol’s train of thought cut by Baekhyun.

“The apron fits you.” Chanyeol said.

“What do you mean?” Baekhyun asked back.

“Well, I was thinking that I would marry you, someday. And we have kids. You’ll be cooking for us, everyday. You’re going to be a great mom.” Chanyeol said as he laughed.

“I’m the mom?! No, you are. I’m more independent and mature.” Baekhyun said.

“It’s weird if the mom is shorter.” Chanyeol teased. Baekhyun shot him a glare.

“But, in terms of personalities. I win!”

“But, in terms of the look. I win. Since, I’m more handsome than you are.”

“Really?! Well, I’m cuter.”

“That’s it. Since you’re cuter, you’re the mom!” Baekhyun sighed as he gave up. Chanyeol smiled as he patted Baekhyun’s head. Baekhyun looked up to Chanyeol.

“I’d really love it. To marry you.” Chanyeol said. It was serious and Baekhyun could tell that. Baekhyun blushed, they never talked about things like this.

“I would love it too. To marry a person that I love.” Baekhyun answered. With that, Chanyeol pecked lightly on Baekhyun’s lips and Baekhyun smiled in between the kiss.

--

It was the break time when the six of them sat in their usual spot. Kyungsoo and Joonmyun were caught dating by the master of love and romance, Sehun.

“How did you guys date? Oh God! I’m so excited!!!” Sehun said.

“Well, Joonmyun kind of...confessed?” Kyungsoo said and Joonmyun smiled.

“From now on, you can’t hug Kyungsoo again. Understand, Sehun?” Joonmyun said as he held on Kyungsoo’s hand.

“Not fair! He’s still my friend.” Sehun said as he pouted.

“And you can’t hug my Hyunnie as well!!!” Chanyeol said as he suddenly put his arm around Baekhyun’s shoulder.

“Wae?! I can and I will hug Kyungsoo and Baekhyun!” Sehun said.

“Sehun-ah, just stop fighting with Joonmyun and Chanyeol. It definitely won’t work.” Kai said.

“Well, you still have Kai to hug.” Baekhyun said.

“Can I, Kai?” Sehun asked with his eyes shimmering like Puss in Boots.

“Urgh, fine.” Kai said and Sehun wrapped his arm around Kai’s shoulder.

“That means no one can hug Kai!!!!” Sehun said. Kai smiled, he sure felt happy when Sehun did that.

“W-what?! Wait. I’m still single here and I’m not yours.” Kai said. Sehun just smiled and kept hugging Kai. Suddenly, Luhan approached them.

“Hey, guys!” Luhan said. Sehun quickly released his hug and smiled.

“HEY!!!!” Sehun said.

“Whoa, Sehun. Relax. You don’t have to scream.” Kai said as his bad mood strike again.

“O-oh, sorry. Did your ear hurt?” Sehun asked and Kai only shook his head.

“I just want to ask about summer holiday. Since, it’s going to come.” Luhan said.

“I still have no idea. I probably will go back to Jeju with Kyungsoo.” Baekhyun said.

“Wait, you’re from Jeju?” Joonmyun asked to Kyungsoo.

“Yes, I am.” Kyungsoo answered.

“Oh, I see. It’s just, I’m thinking to go back to China for a while since you guys probably have plans for the holiday.” Luhan said.

“I have a house at Jeju. And my family rarely comes there. How about we go there?” Chanyeol asked.

“That house?! I’d love it! It’s going to be great!!!” Kai said.

“You know, you can also come, Luhan-hyung.” Chanyeol said.

“Really? Are you serious? I mean, I’m close to you guys. B-but, don’t you think it will be awkward?” Luhan asked.

“No, you can also ask your friends to come along too!” Chanyeol said.

“Oh God, thank you so much. I guess I’ll tell my friends now. Bye-bye!” Luhan said as he waved.

“Bye, Luhan-hyung!!!” Sehun said.

“Bye, Sehun!!!” Luhan said. Sehun blushed at Luhan and Kai only looked at him, feeling weird that Sehun would blush like that.

“Hmm... Well, can I invite Tao?!” Baekhyun asked.

“Tao?! That creepy guy?! Nope!” Chanyeol said.

“Why?! Tao is a good kid. Plus, he’s good at kungfu. I think it’s going to be safe to bring him.” Joonmyun said.

“But, he’ll take my Hyunnie away! I don’t want that to happen” Chanyeol said as he childishly pouted.

“No, he’s not. I’m yours, not his.” Baekhyun said and Chanyeol’s face got brightened because of that.

“Really?!” Chanyeol asked and Baekhyun nodded. Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun and Baekhyun only laughed at his childish boyfriend.

“So... Luhan-hyung, Minseok-hyung, Yixing-hyung and then the six of us and also, Baekhyun’s friend. Who else we’re going to invite or it’s enough?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Wufan, Minho and Taemin. I’d like to invite them as well.” Chanyeol said.

“Okay. But, I don’t have a car to go to Jeju.” Kyungsoo said.

“Don’t worry about cars. I think I’m going to rent a minivan for us. Since, it’s going to be crowded” Kai said.

“Rent? Shouldn’t you own it?” Sehun asked.

“Yah, Sehun. You know me and my hyung. We only love sport cars.” Kai said.

“So, when is it going to be?” Baekhyun asked.

“How about next week?” Joonmyun suggested.

“Yeah, next week. And the trip for 3 days!” Chanyeol said.

“Good idea!” Baekhyun said. All of them then got excited about the summer holiday. Only Kai hated the fact that Luhan was also going.

[A/N: Just wanted to tell you that Kai actually has two sisters, but in this story, he has a hyung. And Sehun actually has a big brother, but in this story, he has a noona. And enjoy the hunhan little moment^^ sorry, thst I haven't update for a week. I really had fun on my vacation and my skin got tanner, lol.]