Chapter 1

That Good Looking Jerk

Baekhyun opened his eyes as he saw the sun shone. He slightly trying to get up and he felt a little bit sick. It was his first day of high school and as much as he knew, it wasn’t that great. The fact that he was a bright person, but he couldn’t just randomly came to someone and instantly talking to them was probably one of the reason he was sick. Baekhyun then hurriedly grabbed his towel and went to the bathroom. He instantly looked into the mirror and breathing for a while. ‘Oh damn, why holidays don’t last long?!’ Baekhyun told to himself

--

Baekhyun was walking alone as he listened to his iPod, it was Trick from SNSD. He couldn’t help himself but to admit that he’s a total fanboy of them. In fact, he also buy their albums to support them, only if he had money and somehow, people say that’s weird but he didn’t care. It was already near from the school as he could see a lot of students were walking. He saw a lot of girls and boys that they’re already clicked, ‘They must be my seniors.’ Baekhyun thought again.

He had finally arrived at the school as he suddenly felt someone’s hands on his shoulder. He then turned around and he saw his bestfriend, Kyungsoo.

“Oh God, I didn’t know you’ll go into the same school!” Baekhyun said as he hugged his bestfriend.

“That wouldn’t be a surprise! Besides, I wanted to see my bestfriend since a kid.” Kyungsoo said as he smiled.

“But, how did you get here?” Baekhyun asked to Kyungsoo.

“Well, when your mom told my mom that you got a scholarship, my mom wants me to go here. So, she registered me and I got in. And she already found me an apartment.” Kyungsoo simply said.

“How lucky you are! And I’m also lucky to have you here!!!” Baekhyun said as he hugged Kyungsoo again.

“Dude, you’re over reacting again. Let’s just put the books on the locker first, okay?” Kyungsoo said as he wrapped his arm around Baekhyun’s shoulder.

--

Baekhyun walked into his class, Kyungsoo took English as his first class while Baekhyun took science. Baekhyun then sat on the chair that’s empty. He was never good in making friends, because he thinks that’s awkward. He could introduce his name to people, but he didn’t talk much. Baekhyun looked around the class as there are people who already having conversations. He heard a few boys were talking about girlbands, he would like to jump and talk to them about it but he just stay still.

He then looked into three guys who were walking to the class. Three definitely, tall and perfect looking guys. ‘They must be rich, with their parents own some company.’ Baekhyun thought. He was definitely distracted by their looks. They’re lean but have muscles at the same time. The smile on their faces, he definitely knew that the one with darker complexion is some kind of a bad boy. They then just sat on the chairs on the back.

Behind them, there’s a cool looking guy with a friendly smile. He then just sat beside Baekhyun and Baekhyun didn’t know what to do. The teacher than came to the class with some books on his hands.

“Good morning and hello, freshmans! Welcome to the school! So, today you’re going to start the experiments about acids and bases which basically you guys have learned on middle school. Anyway, what’s the different between the acids and bases?” The teacher said. Baekhyun truthfully forgot about this, all he knew was lemon is acid and soap is base. He just looked everywhere as someone beside him raised his hand.

“Acids are things that the pH are under 7, while bases are thing that the pH are above 7! The example of acid is vinegar while base is toothpaste!” That someone said excitedly.

“That’s correct! What’s you name? I need to give you an extra point.” The teacher said.

“It’s Joonmyun, sir.” He said. Baekhyun looked at that person. With that good looking face, no one’s going to believe that he’s a smart kid.

“So, today we’re going to make our own pH indicator from red cabbage. All of you now grab the ingredients on the bags.” The teacher said.

“Should I take it?” Baekhyun said. Joonmyun only nodded. Baekhyun tried to take the things but it was such a mess. He found himself tripped on his own shoes, one of the three good looking guys was staring at him. Baekhyun became a little bit mad, but someone helped him.

“I’ll take it if you keep falling like this.” Joonmyun said to him. Joonmyun grabbed Baekhyun by the hand and help him to get up.

“Well, I wasn’t usually like this.” Baekhyun said as he just scratched on the back of his head and he just became awkward.

“I’m kidding. We can take it together.” Joonmyun said. Joonmyun made the way for both of them as Baekhyun grabbed the things. After they done, they sat on the chair together.

“By the way, I haven’t introduce myself. I’m Baekhyun.” Baekhyun said.

“I’m Joonmyun. Nice to meet you.” Joonmyun said as they shook hands. They then smiled.

“So, what is it that we need to do?” Baekhyun said.

“Just chop the cabbage and poach it.” Joonmyun said. Baekhyun followed what his friend instructed him. He began to chop and poach the cabbage as Joonmyun prepared things that are going to be tested, such as milk, toothpaste, lemon, soap, vinegar and baking soda. The water of the poached red cabbage turn into purple.

“Now, get put a little of the liquids on these.” Joonmyun said. Baekhyun once again followed. Baekhyun put a little of it as Joonmyun mix it. It took only seconds that the colors of the tested one changed.

“Should we make the report now?” Baekhyun asked.

“Yes, the one who finished first will get 2 points from the teacher. We need to hurry up!” Joonmyun said excitedly. Baekhyun only stared but he then just write the report. When they done, they gave it to the teacher.

“You guys finished? Wow, you’re fast. What’s your name, kid?” The teacher asked to Baekhyun.

“I’m Baekhyun, sir.” Baekhyun said as he smiled.

Both Joonmyun and Baekhyun just smiled, Baekhyun turned to see the guys on the back. He saw at that guy’s eyes, that guy that has mocking look to Baekhyun. Baekhyun didn’t like that, he really don’t. Soon, Joonmyun just put his arm on Baekhyun’s shoulder and they walked out from the class.

“I guess, we’re good for being lab partners!” Joonmyun said.

“It’s because you are so smart!” Baekhyun said as the laughed.

“See you on lunch time?” Joonmyun said. Baekhyun just nodded. Joonmyun just waved his hand to Baekhyun and rushed to his gym class.

--

Baekhyun walked to the cafetaria by passing on the hall. He was already with Kyungsoo, walking side by side. Baekhyun brought his lunchbox with him. He sure have money to buy food from the cafetaria, but he need to save his money so that he could pay for the rent, even though, his parents gave him money monthly.

“So, what did you bring?” Kyungsoo asked to Baekhyun. Baekhyun just opened his lunch box.

“Beef and kimchi japchae, some bulgogi and rice, also some grapes.” Baekhyun said.

“Give me the grape! I want one!” Kyungsoo said and he just opened his mouth asking for it.

“No way! I’m hungry!!!” Baekhyun said. He pulled the lunchbox to his left side so Kyungsoo couldn’t grab it. They playfully being like that until someone bumped into Baekhyun, making his food drop on the floor.

Baekhyun angrily looked at the guy who bumped into him, he’s with his friends. But, he only stare and didn’t apologize. That guy was the one who stared at him when he fell. Oh God, Baekhyun officially wanted to punch that guy’s face.

“Shouldn’t you apologize? You just bumped into me and splattered my foods on the ground!” Baekhyun said. That someone just turned around as walk towards Baekhyun.

“Should I? I do think it’s you own fault anyway. Playing with your lunchbox and dropped it on the floor.” That person said.

“If you didn’t bump me, it won’t fall like this!” Baekhyun said, he was really angry that he could feel his veins were about to blow.

“Well, it’s still your fault.” That person said.

“URGH! YOU JERK!!!” Baekhyun said as he punched the guy on the face. The guy just dropped on the floor but somehow managed to stand up.

“DID YOU JUST PUNCHED ME?!!!” That person said.

“It’s for you for being such a jerk, !” Baekhyun said as he pulled Kyungsoo’s hand. Whoever that guy is, Baekhyun hated him. So much.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'M BACK WITH A CHAPTERED ONES! WOOHOO! Finally, I have time to made this! So, who do you think that guy that Baekhyun hates is? I'll tell you on another chapter! :'D