Be your...WHATT!!!!?

Be your... WHATT!!!!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 8:  Be your...WHATT!!!!

“Yah Kim Myungsoo! Stop staring at me will you? You're making me feel even more nervous.” You scold, feeling uneasy sitting next to Myungsoo, who endlessly took glances at you. Whenever his parents turned away, he'd immediately stare at you and capture a picture in his mind, never forgetting that look on your face.

“Wae? I can’t look at my beautiful girlfriend?” He innocently asked loud enough for his parent to hear.

“Myungsoo, you can stop that fake sweet talk of yours you know.” Mrs. Kim snorted at him as She continued, “____ -ah don’t be so naïve, falling easily for that son of mine. Trust me, being his mom for over 20 years, I must admit my son has this evil side that no other person has never seen before. It's like he has two people trapped under one body! There's a kind angel, and then there's... That cold-blooded, hot tempered, big player nevertheless a big big ert.”

Before his mom could continue on further, she was interrupted by Myungsoo's spill of water. 

“Myungsoo are you okay?” His mom asked with worry, while you gave him a napkin, patting his back gently.

"Are you okay?" you ask worriedly

“MMOMM! *cough* HOW CAN I BE OKAY!? You described all the bad things about me; Now Tell me, how can I be okay!?" myungsoo yelled as he coughed

“What? I’m telling the truth.”  His mom innocently replied, making his dad laugh out whole heartedly.

“Mom! You should say goods things about me to her! Don't you know the rule of first impressions?”

Mrs. Kim scoffed and crossed her arms. “What goods things? Is there even any? Besides, I don’t want my daughter-in-law to get fooled or even hurt by a player like you”! She stuck her tongue out.

Myungsoo let out an irritated sigh,“MOM! Please, my girlfriend is here.” He stomped his foot.

"Genius Myungsoo if you're notice, she have heard everthing, so there is no point of pleased me, why not just let me tell your girlfriend everthing about you, the real you"

"UMMAA!" Myungsoo yelled at his mom

Watching the scene between myungsoo and his mom, You laughed vigorously. Never would you have though, seeing this cold devil suddenly acting childish. It was quite a rare sight.

“Appa's princess, please ignore everything your mom says... Although, I found, I'm agree with some of the points she put out earlier.” Mr. Kim smiled.

“APPA Not You again!”

“ARA! ARA!" Mr. Kim sighed. "Even though our son acts like an Monster on the outside, he actually a very sweet, caring guy on the inside." He said with no emotion, obviously showing that what he said isn't true. "He cares about loved ones the most, like his gang members, his fantastic parents and of course eventually, you, his beautiful girlfriend" He finally smiled, stating the truth. "And he would do anything just to make the one he loved happy. Myungsoo even has a talent for photography, which is quite surprising. He is very, very good when it comes to sports. Just like his dad, of course. Where else could he learn from?" Mr. Kim beamed.

Myungsoo scoffed, earning giggled from the girls. "Ohh and I have tell you one more thing," Mr. Kim continued. "Myungsoo, he  is an amazing singer. Keep that in mind, okay? He really is the best when it comes to the one he loves. The feelings he's been keeping are finally let out. And that's what makes me proud." He finished with a wink.

It's been 30 minutes,you spending your time with Myungsoo’s parents. It feels weird, but... Nice. They told you that you could call them mom and dad, and you're grateful of that. The meeting went well, fortunately. Everything was going to plan and overall, it was just great! In fact, it wasn’t as bad as you have imagine. They greeted you as if you were already part of the family, and treated you like their own daughter. You were so surprised and touched, you were at to the point where you cried without realization. Maybe because you has grown up without a parent, and spending time with myungsoo parent where they give you a warm smile, a warm welcome, a warm hug you felt that your parent were really there.

“Master, it's almost time for the press conference.” The old man reported.

“Aish, I wanted to spend more time with my princess... But thank you, Mr. Kang. We'll be ready in just a minute.” Mr. Kim replied. “Ahh, well, princess, we all have to get ready. We'll meet at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter