Be your...WHATT!!!!?

Be your... WHATT!!!!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 28:  Be your...WHATT!!!!?

“FIND OUT WHO THE HELL THAT PARK ____ IS!” Min Eun yelled angrily at her bodyguard, the moment she steps foot into her fancy modern limo, which has waited hours for her to leave Myungsoo's house. She slammed her door shut and let out an irritate tantrum.

With her very own eyes, she had saw everything that happen, from the moment Myungsoo carried you bridal style into the house, to the moment Myungsoo frustratingly walked back and forth, worried and mumbling silent curses while you were being checked up by his personal doctor.

To see Myungsoo worried about you, Min Eun could totally understood, but the fact that because he worried you, Myungsoo didn’t even bother to worry about himself. He didn’t bother changing into his new dry clothes, drying his wet hair, rather with his soaking clothes and wet hair. Myungsoo continued to watch over you and stay by your side.Worries, fear, expressed all over his face. And what Min Eun hated most, was that even is she stood right next to him, Myungsoo didn't even seem  to notice her presence.

Knowing Myungsoo for almost 4 years now, Min Eun, had never a day, has she saw Myungsoo been worried about anyone like this before. Well, with the exception of her, his family and the Infinite, but other that, there has not been anyone,that would cause Myungsoo to showing this another side of worry from him.

Flashing back to the memories when she and Myungsoo share together, She is not sure whether if it is really reality that she are seeing or it is her, imaging things but ever since ____ evolved in Myungsoo life, she started to notice Myungsoo has change, unlike his usual self, Myungsoo had never been so much angry because of hearing negative comments his fans made about the person he loves, sure he is angry but at least Myungsoo would never show it because he knew better that they were wrong. But somehow this time around, when fans are giving their negative comments about you, Myungsoo has stand up defended for your right. There has been countless of time Myungsoo has stop in middle their date to prove his fan, that they are wrong for stating negative comments about ____, and he would prove to his fans what a great person ____ really is.

In their dates, their time spending together whenever there a chance in mention about you, MinEun would start notice, a smile form naturally in Myungsoo face, happily laughing to himself. Myungsoo had never goes against her for anything or anyone, even when he know she were wrong. He was the Myungsoo that always spoiled her, and would do anything to make her happy. But why? Why? Now that ____ has come into his life, everything she knew about Myungsoo had seemed to change.

Myungsoo... He has no longer put her as his first priority,

He no longer cared for her like he used to back then, when they were dating...

Rather...

Is that Park ____ that he cares for.

Has he really fallen for her? Or it is his acts try to make her jealous?

Anger rush all over Min Eun, that because of you, her plan of trying to get Myungsoo back by her side seemed to be ruined.

Meanwhile on the other hand, Myungsoo who could not stand still because of fear. And even knowing his personal doctor is the world's best doctor who can treat any type of sickness, Myungsoo yet, still couldn’t able put his trust in his doctor. He was really scared; scared that something might have happened to you.

As soon as he saw his personal doctor walk out from his room, Myungsoo immediately rush to him and started throwing out an endless amount of questions at him, as curiosity and worry expressed all over his face. "Is she okay? How is she? Is she doing well?”

The doctor looked at Myungsoo with empathy in his eyes; He slightly shook his head as he let out a long sigh. Seeing his personal doctor's reaction, Myungsoo froze in the sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter