Be your...WHATT!!!!

Be your... WHATT!!!!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 34:  Be Your...WHATT!!!!?

“Has there any love process growing between those two?”

Dongwoo chuckled dryly. Woohyun rolled his eyes, shaking his head in the process after hearing Sungjong's silly question. It was one of those questions with the most obvious answer ever, but the dim-witted one of the group was too dense to notice. After all, Sungjong wasn't the maknae for nothing.

“Sungjong, I'm not sure whether if you really is stupid or are you just plain dumb"

“YAH!!" Sungjong threw back, "It was a good question! I was just wondering about those two...” He mumbled.

“Maknae, when will you ever think before asking your question. Ever since MinEun has appeared, when did those two ever in the growing process of love. ” Sungyeol scolded, as everyone letting out a sigh.

The silent again, begin to take over the room, no one dare to speak. It has been one week past since they has stay here in Bora Bora and with each and every plan they has planned out, whether is making up lie to make Myungsoo jealous or plan out  a chance for Myungsoo and You to have alone time, it has always has ended up failed miserably. Sure, when in front of the Infinite, Jonghyun, And Mr. Mrs. Kim, You and Myungsoo never has failed to acts like a happy couple, but that was not the case that they are worry about but instead is when Myungsoo and You were not in front of them.

“Do you think this plan might to be a little bit too harsh, locking them in the same room?” Jonghyun ask breaking off the dead silent, as he feel really worry about you. To him you are like his family, his best friend, and are the only girl that he loves. If it for the sake of your happiness, Jonghyun, he willing to do anything to trade for that happiness but if it to make you cry and cause you hurt even more, he definitely not gone to do it. He admit he have feeling for you, and there were time he just wish he could hold your hand and run far away with you, to place where no one will know about you and him and start a fairytale life there, where there is only happiness. But then when come to reality, Jonghyun realize the love you have for Myungsoo was more.How Jonghyun wish, he was the reason to make you happy.

A sigh escape from Mrs. Kim lip “I don’t know Jonghyun-ah, this is our last plan that we could came up with. I really want ______ be a part of this family, but I can’t bear watching her smiling happily like idiot when she really hurt inside. This whole week, those harsh word that my son said to her when we not around, I've heard it all, the sadness she has on her eyes when watching Myungsoo and MinEun together” A sigh escape from Mrs. Kim lip again as she continue “That strong child of mine, what can I do with her. Even if she wanted to cry, she dares not to let her tears fall.”

“ That is _____. We can’t change that fact about her” Jonghyun said

“ If this plan not work, if Myungsoo did not confess, Later in one more week, when she have to leave, I not sure how can I let her go”

Flashback

“ Appa’s Princess what are you doing out here at this late time of the night?” Mr. Kim ask, surprising see you seating by yourself in front of the beach

“ Umma Appa?” you call in surprise. “Oh hehehee it just-t... just the view here is very pretty, I’m not sure when will I ever have a chance to see this again" you answer with them a bright smile on your face and countinue "Mom, Dad what are you doing out here? You guys not sleeping yet?”

Mr. and Mrs. Kim chuckle hearing your answer “ Tch this girl” Mr. Kim laugh as he and his wife taking a seat next to you, “ Appa and Umma were just talking a walk in this long beach, It has been a while since we done this together” Mrs. Kim giggle as he answer your question.

You smile while look at them in admire, the love that Mr. Kim have Mrs. Kim, the love that they have for each other remind you of how your mom and dad use to be back then.

How you wish the one you chose as your husband could have this everlasting happiness.

“ Is a beautiful night view isn’t it?”

You smile, nodding your head “ Ye, It really pretty” you said as You , Mr. and Mrs. Kim enjoy the peaceful silent watching the beautiful night view.

“Umma, Appa” you called out their name after long minutes of watching, breaking the peaceful silent.

“Yes Appa’s princess”

“ ummm what- what if there were day the relationship between me and Myungsoo oppa won’t out well? you know, like most couple figured that they're are not matching for each other... What if one day I have leave? ” you ask softly, as you turn your head looking at them, Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim look at you but didn’t say anything

“ What if-what if “ you hesitated, as you bite your bottom lip, look down at the floor, holding your tears back. “ Will you hate me, if I were to tell you guys lie?" you ask waiting for an answer but recieved none,  you smile "You must right?”

Mrs.Kim and Mr. Kim look at each other, as they let out a sigh, they knew what are you try to tell them, a smile form on Mr. Kim lip as he pull you to the hug “Tch! What you mean you and Myungsoo not working out” Mr. Kim scold jokily as if he not knowing what you are try to tell him “ But _____-ah even if the relationship not working out, in my heart you will always be Appa’s princess, the daughter I love most, and I’m sure that goes same to your umma too”

End of the flashback

 

" IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE!?, HELP HELP!!!!"

" IS THERE OUT THERE CAN HELP US ?!!!"

“ AISHHHHH ! For the 3rd time I have to repeat myself, The FREAKING DAMN DOOR  is not going to be open, at least not until tomorrow, so there is really no point of you keep yelling for help.” Myungsoo scold at you and continue “Should you have know, this is another one of mom and dad plan”

You biting your lip, as you look down to the floor, you didn't want to give up, no not now, not when after you have try really hard to distance yourself away from Myungsoo during this past one week, not when the relationship between you and Myungsoo turn out to be something that is not expected to be. But the fact that Myungsoo was right, no matter how many times you going to yell for help, the door are not going to be open.

Why are things must happen like this?

You knew well that this is one of mom, dad and infinite plan; you don’t blame them for making this plan as you can't deny you also wanted to be with Myungsoo but you only have one week left, one week to start to forget and start things as a new, you can’t let yourself fall deep and more for Myungsoo, now when you know the person he love is not you.

Your hands begin to twisting on the door knob a few times when you finally decided to give up. Your hands slowly loose from the door knob as your body slowly fall down to the floor,  sitting on your knee .You look up at Myungsoo, your eyes meet his as you begin to speak out softly “Myungsoo don’t you also want to get out of here? To spend the night with someone like me, it must be the last thing you wanted to do right?”

A sigh escape from your lip as there was no response from Myungsoo. The silent begin to build between you and Myungsoo. Many thought run through your mind as today was suppose to be the day you get to see Minhyuk along with the rest of BtoB member doing their music video record in their studio and without you realized, you doing your habit, mumbling out your own thought. " I wonder what Minhyuk-oppa doing right now? Will he be disappointed that I wasn't able to be there supporting him. " " What a shame, that I wasted one of his V.I.P tick~~"

" PARK ______ QUIT TALKING NONSENSE !!!!!!" Your body jump in shock as Myungsoo shouted at you.

" WASN'T ACTING LOVELY DOVELY WITH YOUR JONGHYUN-OPPA WAS ENOUGH, NOW WORRY ABOUT THAT ING MINHYUK GUY!!!! " Myungsoo yells angry at you, giving you the angry look as he continue " Park _____ did you forget, that you are Kim Myungsoo's girlfriend? Have you ever thought of reporters or paparazzi?"

Hearing Myungsoo, You mentally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter