Be your...WHATT!!!!?

Be your... WHATT!!!!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 14:  Be your...WHATT!!!!?

“What's with the face? Grow up already, it's just carrots for goodness sake! They’re really healthy for you, so stop with the ugly faces and eat!”

“But babe I already told you, I don’t like eating vegetables. They taste really nasty and gross and... And disgusting!"  Myungsoo whinned, stomping his foot, "babe, is there anything else besides this horrific vegetable!” He pouting at you like a little boy.

You looking at the childish side of your boss, shaking your head in disappointment. “My picky pabo boss, I wonder how are you still surviving in this world without eating vegetable,” you scoffed.

“Yeah yeah, go ahead and pick on me." Myungsoo pouted for the second time as he looked down to his plate, lazily separating the carrots and other vegetables from the rice. Why oh why is this man so difficult?

Watching myungsoo, you chuckled. “Tch... Ara, ara, I'll go get you another dish with no vegetables! Better?” You said as you stood up, walking to the kitchen.

Myungsoo smiled brightly, nodding his head vigorously, “D'aaw, baby, you truly are the best!” He said, giving you a thumbs up.

“Yah boss! Why are you acting so weird today? Stop calling me 'babe' and 'baby',” you demanded, finding it very irritating. Myungsoo never really called you babe before. Why is it today that he is so unlike himself?

“Wae? I’m your boyfriend and of course, being the romantic boyfriend I am, it's my duty to call my beautiful girlfriend 'babe'", Myungsoo reasoned, "what? You wanted me to call you honey then?”

 

“Just called me by my name like you always do,” you replied as you rolled your eyes.

“Nonsense!" Myungsoo scolded quite loudly, causing you to flinch. "That is not acceptable; Moreover, you need to learn for yourself to start calling me Myungsoo oppa and not Myungsoo or boss. I'm your boyfriend,” he raised his voice higher.

You rolled your eyes again, "Tch. For your information, according to our contract, when working inside of your house, I’m just your maid not your girlfriend. Therefore, there is no need for me to call you by that... That hideous name," you corrected him.

But for Myungsoo, hearing your words, he suddenly stood from his seat and took stride full steps towards you without you even realizing. He walked close to you, closing the distance between both your bodies. He placed his hand on your shoulder, bending his head down as he whispered in your ear from the back. "Oh really? Should I change that then?"

You nearly jumped when you heard him. Your eyes winded as you gasped in shock, realizing the closed gap between you and Myungsoo, "YAAH KIM MYUNGSOO! What the hell are you doi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter