Be your...WHATT!!!!?

Be your... WHATT!!!!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to make confirm that I will start changing Min Eun character picture playing by Suzy to an ulzzang picture, as I realize there are some of my subscribers, who are a fan of Suzy especially for the one that is a fan of Myungzy couple.  I couldn’t have the heart to write Suzy is a bad character when I know some of my subbies, who will be quite disappointed because Suzy is their Bias (idol).  Hahaa like me, I wouldn’t want if people write, our handsome, cute and y, hot bias Myungsoo turn out to be a bad character. (Even if they only use Myungsoo picture)

Well I hope you didn’t get too comfortable with Suzy as Min Eun, because soon I will change Suzy's picture to an ulzzang picture just for the exception of the new poster that has been made (It will be post on the main page for at least 1 month, I have to follow the rule).

Well until then, please wait for my update, I WILL UPDATE tonight.

 

 Thank you for reading, commenting, subscribing and upvoting.

You guys are the best.

 

 

please forgive me if there are any grammar and spelling errors.

“Why are you sleeping out here? It’s cold out here.” Myungsoo said.

“Where did you go?" you ask in an tired tone, and before Myungsoo could have a chance replies to your question, you answer "You must went to the hospital, to visit Min Eun unnie right?”

Myungsoo nodded his head as a response “orh! I went there to see if Min Eun could able to fall asleep, because when she is in a place she is unfamiliar with, Min Eun would never be able to fall asleep. She is not like you, able to sleep anywhere and at anytime" Myungsoo answer and continue " But why are you sleeping here?” he chucked “Waiting me?”

“Tch! I must be crazy if I were to be here waiting for you! I was just out here thinking and without knowing, I suddenly had fallen asleep.” you said making things up

“Thinking? Woah? Am I hearing things wrong? A babo person like you would actually know how to think?” Myungsoo teased you as he took a seat next to you.

“Yah!!! Who said I was a Babo, you are the one who is the babo for not eating vegetables, watch when a few more years pass by, the Handsome Prince, Myungsoo soon will turn into the Ugly Frog.” you defended yourself but only to see Myungsoo smiling, laughing to himself silently.

“What are you smiling at? It's not funny!”

“Wae? So is that what you think? Me being the most handsome guy, you can’t resist of huh?” Myungsoo chucked.

“Han-handsome? Tch! Handsome my .. That was just an example, you ding dong. If I were to be thinking about you, that would be the last I would do"

"Tch Lair, if you was not thinking about me, how did you manage to know I was the handsome prince?" 

"I- I-I- Caus-Cause  I-I I heard your fans said you are handsome, Aren't you the most girls' wanted boyfriend?"

 Myungsoo chuckle as he hear your answer "You really sure know how to make up excuses, fine then tell me what were you thinking about"

" ummmm What I-I was think-thinking was, urrr why did you buy such a beautiful house? That all!”

“Pft! Is that even considered thinking? Babo is beautiful, duh!! the answer is in your question. Is my explanation proof you enough that you are dummy?"

" AISHH Park _____, how did you even thought of this question" you mentally scold yourself in your head as you look down to floor not know what to say.

Myungsoo again look at how you react as small smile form on his lips "And moreover, it's because I always dream to spend the rest of my life with the one I love in this house.” Myungsoo explain more futher

“And the one you love is Min Eun unnie...” you mumbled.

“Huh?”

“Ani!” you suddenly shouted

 Myungsoo shook his head “You sure are crazy, go to sleep!”

 

Chapter 20:  Be your..WHATT!!!!

“Cold-Col-Cold” you mumbled as you rubbed your body while rolling yourself out of the bed, with both of your weak legs added onto the major headache along with the cold feeling in your body, you couldn’t stand straight cause you fell down onto the floor. Yet choosing to ignore how your body was feeling, you wore many sweaters, and start doing your daily morning routine and walked outside to the kitchen to prepare Myungsoo's breakfast.

It was an unusual day, Myungsoo would usually come down stairs, to eat his breakfast around the time 10:30 and at the latest 12, yet now it has already passed 1:30 in the afternoon and Myungsoo still hasn’t come down to eat his breakfast. You paniced, worried that something might have happened to Myungsoo, you decided to walk up stairs to check for Myungsoo, and to your surprise Myungsoo was no where to be found in his room. Letting out a deep sigh, you weakly walked down stairs, cleaning up the breakfast you had made for Myungsoo.

" what a waste of food" you mumble

*ring ring ring*ring ring* Myungsoo's house phone rang; you looked for the phone and when you finally found it you picked it up.

“Hello.” you greeted weakly.

“Ommo Dongsaeng? Agiooo I miss you so much!” you heard a familiar voice greeting you happily on the other end of the phone “It's Sunggyu, remember?”

“Oppa! Where have you been?! I miss you!” your face brightened up and a smile took over your face when you found out it was Sunggyu oppa.

“Tch! Of course, it's oppa. We were too busy planning for you and Myungsoo's wedding day, so we couldn't find any time to talk to you much.” Sunggyu answered on the other side of the phone.

“Oppa!”

“Arasso! Arasso I was just teasing, I miss you too, I actually miss you a lot!! How have you been?” Sunggyu oppa asked

“ … oh I-I’m doing very great.!” You tried your best to fib as happily as you can while in reality you felt the dizziness in your head getting stronger and stronger that you could drop to the floor at any second. Holding on to the table tight, helping yourself from falling.

“ ______ are you feeling okay? You don’t sound like you're doing fine.” Sunggyu oppa asked you with worry.

“Eh! Myungsoo doesn't give me the nickname of me being strong for no reason right? Oppa I’m a strong girl, how can I get sick?!”

“Are you sure,you-”

“Oppa I’m one hundred percent sure, you worry too much.” you cut Sunggyu off before he could say anything further.

“Arrgettseo! But I will cook you some soup and buy you vitamins, don’t deny my offer! Got that?”

Your heart thumped in a rapid speed a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter