Be your...WHATT!!!!?

Be your... WHATT!!!!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Chapter 25:  Be your...WHATT!!!!?

Silent filled within the room, as Mr and Mrs. Kim, along with Infinite (who is sitting in the comfy luxurious white sofa), giving Myungsoo their death glare. No one dared to break the silence. Even when mouths are open and looks of anticipation struck their face, no words would come out. They are too angry, or rather, disappointed at Myungsoo. The news spread out as fast as rocket and now, even the rest of Infinite knows about everything that happened the previous day. And their reaction was not pleasant. Not only were they mad, but surprised, confused that Min Eun has came back, and all their worry and concern went towards you.

As for Myungsoo, who thought he could get away from you, by going to his office at the Kim Company. But wherever you are, there, standing right in front of him or not, he can’t help but think about you. It was like you were permanently glued in his mind. Or in other words, everything that he does, reminded him of you. As crazy as it sounds, he might as well be obsessed with you. Somehow, now that you've come into his life, his life style slowly changed without him even realizing it. Waking up early this morning, Myungsoo thought he would find you back in his house after visiting Jonghyun, but through all calls and hopeful chances of you being in the bathroom cleaning, his smile failed. He misses your bright smile you greet him with every morning, he misses your cooking you prepare for him, He misses your weird, lame, silly joke, you tell him every morning that no one would laugh. And now, as he tried to forget you, here comes his parents and the Infinite gang, bringing the subject about you up. Oh, the fun. Note the sarcasm in that.

“Kim Myungsoo, do you mind explaining yourself?” Mrs. Kim asks coldly, crossing her arms. “Was the person you rushed to see was Nam... M-Min Eun?” She continued, still not accepting the fact that Min Eun has come back, after all the trouble and heartbreak she caused. And as a parent, seeing her child heartbroken because of a girl, really hurt her more than anything. The fading smiles and cold expressions, really made her feel useless. She couldn't do anything back then. She tried giving him his favorite dish and new presents. But none of those could mend a broken heart. Myungsoo was disappearing, and a new him appeared. Mrs. Kim was devastated. 

But now, when you came into him life, the old Myungsoo was slowly coming back. His smiles, his friendly mood and just... Himself. Kim Myungsoo, nearly made it into becoming himself again. And Mrs. Kim was thrilled. Until the spawn of a demon, Min Eun came back. As a mother, she won't allow another heartbreak. She was going to do all she can, to keep Myungsoo happy. And that involved; You.

Myungsoo raised a mocking brow. “Wae? What if the person, who I rushed to see, was Min Eun? Shouldn't you be happy that Min Eun is back? What if I still want her to be my girlfriend?” He threw the daring questions.

“YAH KIM MYUNGSOO!” Dongwoo yelled as he stood up from his seat, having enough of Myungsoo's absurd behaviour.

“If I remember correctly, you guys always told me that you really liked Min Eun. You told me that she is a very cute, adorable girl. I can't help it if you praised her.” Myungsoo challenged, giving them his cold tone.

Sungyeol grabbed his hair in frustration and let out a groan. "That was in past, Myungsoo. Don't you see she left you because of another guy? Why can't realize that!? Why can't you see past her, and notice that she doesn't love you." He reasoned.

"At least I'm not a betrayer like you eight!" Myungsoo snapped. "Min Eun is the girl I love, and I will forgive her no matter what she does."

“You really know how to challenge us, L" Sunggyu said with gritted teeth. "What about ___?  Don't you love her? If you know you still have feeling's for that... That Min Eun girl, why did you even bother to have a relationship with ___!? What, is ____ just the girl in your 'must play her heart' list? Because if you haven't noticed, you have a GIRLFRIEND. Have you ever even thought about ___'s feelings? Huh?" He scoffed and continued. "And although we all knew it wasn't true, ___ still choose to make up a lie to cover you and Min Eun yesterday. And you know what she said? Said that you are the most caring and greatest boyfriend she ever had.” Sunggyu said almost yells. He let out a breather and spoke in a colder tone. “You really are, an idiot. The girl who left you long ago, is the one you love? I guess you haven't learnt your lesson. You're just asking for another heartbreak, Myungsoo."

“Don’t you dare talk about my Min Eun like that! Have you ever taken the time to hear her side of the story!?” Myungsoo yelled back in defense.

“Say whatever you want Myungsoo. I'm not going to care about this any more. This is just some damn bull. I’m out of here.” Sunggyu threw his hands in the air and madly stomped out of the office. He was gripping the handle roughly, about to slam the door shut.

But in the midst of Sunggyu walking out, Myungsoo interrupted. "If you're going visit ___, just so you know, she practically got kicked out.” He smirked. Everyone's eyes went wide open, the angered aura increasing. It was nearly impossible to breathe because of the fumes coming out of their ears.

“BWOH!? Where is she, you freak! She's sick, you heartless bastard!” Hoya shot at him. “KIM MYUNGSOO, WHERE IS SHE?"

Myungsoo shrugged and leaned on his chair, not giving a damn about anything. “I’m not sure. The last time I heard, she should be at Jonghyun hyung's house." He answer plainly. The gang immediately rushed out of the office, heading to Jonghyun's house. Sungjong was the last to leave, and before he went, he stuck his head out of the door.

"Meanie!" He stuck his tongue out and slammed the door with a loud 'bang'.

It was only the Kim family left in Myungsoo's office. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter