Be your...WHATT!!!!?

Be your... WHATT!!!!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello our lovely subbie's! I don't know if you guys have noticed or not, but Chapter 24 has marked Rated M... It was not us who marked it, it's just randomly like that. So if you wonder why this chapter is Rated M, the answer would be no, there is no or violence. It may say "rated M" in some of your screens and it may not. Other than that, we hope you guys enjoy this chapter, and please continue to support us and Love Myungsoo. "Your fake boyfriend."

 

Chapter 24:  Be your...WHATT!!!!?

Hours followed by hours passed by, after the heated conversation between you and Myungsoo. He sat in his room, staring at the phone he brought for you a couple days ago. It was meant to be given to you as a gift, but he never had the chance to do so. He was afraid because of the endless amount of bad things that could go beyond imagination, that he thought would happen in reality. And especially when Min Eun decides to come back into his life, he couldn't even figure out his own feelings. Whether if he's falling for Min Eun all over again or falling for you. He just doesn't know. But there's one thing he's certain about; He failed miserably at the purpose of getting revenge.

Flipping the phone up and down, he couldn’t let himself fall asleep. His own thoughts were keeping him awake, never letting that look of disappointment you gave him leave his mind. He tried to act as his cold self, trying to not be a burden to you. But despite the act, he couldn't help but worry no matter how hard he tries to avoid you. Is this affection, or just a friendly gesture? Who knows. He can't even make up his own mind.

*Has she already gone? Did she bring her jacket with her before she left? How is she? Has she been feeling better? Is she still sick? Will she be okay, walking alone to Jonghyun's house in this cold weather?*  Myungsoo never took you out of his mind. You were all he thought about. *Aish! Why is she so stupid, walking alone at this time of the night!? What if someone her? Argh! Pabo, pabo, pabo, pabo!* Myungsoo scratched his head in frustration. “Park___, you really sure know how to make me go crazy.” Grabbing his phone, Myungsoo dialed Jonghyun's number, rapidly tapping the screen. The phone rang, and he waited impatiently.

"Come on, come on, come on! Pick u-"

“Hello?” Jonghyun's voice greeted on the other side of phone. 

“Hyung, uh... Is my girlfriend at your house? She said she was going to visit you.” Myungsoo said without a greet back, getting straight to the point.

“Ani, she isn't here.” Jonghyun answered honesty. "Myungsoo... What the hell did you do this time?" He said through gritted teeth. Straight away, he knew that something was going on between the two. He didn't even have to be there to know, he just did. Myungsoo, on the other hand, immediately froze. Worry grew in him, thinking about the endless possibilities of danger you could be in. But no matter what, he didn't want to get involved with your life anymore.

“Myungsoo, what did you do!?" Jonghyun rose his voice. "What happened between you and ___!? Kim Myungsoo, what did you do to my best friend!?" He questioned further, but no answer came from Myungsoo. "Did you hurt her!? YAH KIM MYUNGSOO, ANSWER ME!” Jonghyun finally snapped.

“Hyung, you know me. What I did and how I treated my girls in past, I did the exact same thing to her.” Myungsoo answered calmly. His insides though, burned with worry.

“KIM MYUNGSOO, IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO ____, I SWEAR I'M GOING T-” 

“I remember your warning very well." Myungsoo cut Jonghyun off. "That is the reason why I called you. Whether you're going to go and find her or not, that isn't my problem. It's already late, I'm going to sleep. Goodnight hyung.” He said coldly. And before Jonghyun could say another word, Myungsoo hung up.

*Kim Myungsoo, this is none of your business. Just act like you always do. Cold and heartless. Don’t you dare go find that girl, because you're only going to find yourself falling for her even more.*

            

          "Do you think that this is some kind of fairly tale? Cinderella? What, you think that the handsome, rich, Prince Charming like me will come to your rescue and marry a nobody like you?"

“Park ___, stop dreaming. Don't forget that this is only, and never will be more-- a mere act for publicly. You are still, that poor maid in my eyes."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter