Be your...WHATT!!!!?

Be your... WHATT!!!!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 30:  Be your....WHATT!!!!?

“ Mrs. Kim!”

“ OMMO? Jung Yong Hwa!” Mrs. Kim said in surprise as she looked at her investigator in disbelieve. Letting out a slight laugh, she still couldn't believe the person she sees in front of her is actually Jung Yong Hwa. Ahhh! This is really unbelievable!!!  

Yong Hwa is her personal investigator that has been work with her so many years and between him (Yong Hwa) and her (Mrs. Kim) including her husband (Mr. Kim) has built up a very strong relationship. To Mrs. Kim, Yong Hwa has become one of the members in the Kim family. Now come to thinking, she have not heard from him, ever since that day, Yong Hwa sent her the letter inform her about _____’s condition. And now he appear in front of her, it was almost impossible for her to believe that the person she sees is actually Jung Yong Hwa. Her body jump with joy as she can’t contain her happiness.

 “How are you? Oh~ Jung, come on in I haven’t heard from you in a while!” Mrs. Kim greeted her investigator with a friendly smile, welcoming him into the house.

“How have you been?” Mrs. Kim began to ask as she brought out a glass of water for her investigator, as both including Mr. Kim settled down sitting at the table.

Hearing Mrs. Kim, Investigator Jung smiled, bowed his head to some extent as he gratefully accepted the water from Mrs. Kim. “First off, ummm I know the time it's like 2 o’clock in morning, and I truly apologize for disturbing at this late hour, I hope I didn’t disturb your sleep. “Investigator Jung apologizing, felt little guilty for disturb them at this time of day

“Oh no, not at all! My wife and I couldn’t go to sleep anyway~”  Mr. Kim replied with a smile. After visiting _____ at Jonghyun's house and witness the scene he never thought he would ever have to witness. He; Mr. Kim himself and his wife were not able to get any sleep. They were really worried about their son, and especially _____. What might happen if Myungsoo chose the path he shouldn’t choose? And if he were to choose Min Eun, what might happen to _____?  

“Jung, is there something you wanted to tell us?”  Mrs. Kim asked Jung in curiosity, because as much as she had remembered; working with Jung for so many years, Jung is the type of person that would not personally come to their house; especially at night unless something really important that happened, and he had to announce it himself.

Investigator Jung couldn't help but smile as he heard Mrs. Kim question “Yes Mrs. Kim, I have great news for you.” Jung paused as he could see Mr. & Mrs.Kim getting more curious

“Really? What it is? Jung, just say it; you're really make me feel more anxious. “Mrs. Kim said truthfully.

Jung chuckled as he began to answer “Just a few minutes ago, Young Miss yelled out loudly; she yelled out a confession of her love to Myungsoo in public, telling Myungsoo that she liked and had fallen in love with him… but in disappointment there was no one there to take pictures and witness the scene of her confession to Myungsoo.”

“MWOHHHHH?  Jung You're not-t lying right? ______, that daughter of mine she-e confess her love to Myungsoo in public? Wait...What my Myungsoo said as a response to her confession?!” Mrs. Kim asked still not believing what she had just heard from her investigator. While Mr. Kim on the other side just smiled in happiness after hearing the news.

“Yes, Mrs. Kim; I’m not lying at all.” Jung smiled and continued “Although when Young Miss confessed, she was in a drunken phase. I guess she had drank a lot.”

“As to Young Miss's confession; Myungsoo just yelled out ‘I’ll watch you fight for me!’. This is some of the photos I have taken when I were there." Investigator Jung handed the pictures to Mr. Kim, as Mr. & Mrs. Kim took a look at them. Looking at the picture they couldn’t help smile in contentment.  

“Following Master Myungsoo,  I think that Myungsoo is actually not the cold, and heartless person that people always see. I view him very differently;  after _____’s confession to him, Myungsoo carried Young Miss in his arms and walked down a empty street . I could tell Master Myungsoo was very happy; he was smiled and giggled the whole entire time. And instead of carrying _____ home, he carried her out for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter