Be your...WHATT!!!!?

Be your... WHATT!!!!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“______” Minhyuk called out my name softly

“Humn?”

“You know, you are the first person to hear this song?”

I chuckled, laughing softly as I look up to Minhyuk “Yes! And I am very honored and grateful to be the first one to hear this song. This song means a lot to me!”

Slowly my eyes meet his, and bit by bit we both burst out laughing and giggling to ourselves, maybe to others; we are both some kind of weird weirdos who just randomly cry and then laugh, but to us, moments like this were actually very special to us, we laugh and giggle because only we can understand. The song Father sung by BtoB has become a very special song to me, and I can’t help myself but become BtoB's number one fan.

“Minhyuk oppa”

“Yes?”

“Today June 28th I have officailly became your biggest fan. BtoB's biggest fan”

 

Chapter 33:  Be your...WHATT!!!!?

Myungsoo

“Oppa, are you feeling okay?” Min Eun asked me as I could see her looking at me in concern. I forced a smile on my face as I glanced at her; giving her a slight nod indicating to her that I was fine, but honestly speaking; it was one of those questions where I didn’t have an answer to. I’m not sure whether or not I’m okay or not. I sort of felt like dying; my heart right now is being torn apart.

It was already a hard slap on my face watching  _____ cry, but what was more ed up is that the guy that comforted her was not me but was some other random guy sitting next to her.

The more he comforted her, made her laugh, the more hurt he dug into my heart. Damn it. I'm Kim Myungsoo. The cold, heartless guy. I don't feel emotional pain. I don't get carried away by jealousy. I don't easily let a woman hurt me but goddamned have things changed, my world turned upside down and it's all because of her. Park _____.

Then thinking back on that bright, sparking smile that she had on her face when she talks to me, and that cute embarrassed face she always has on her face when I would , and that self confidence that she always had when she would cry in front of me, and her tears that only I could wipe off, she no longer shared those special moments with me but also shared those with another guy. It no longer belonged to me.

What is this feeling? Why do I feel like this? Why do I feel like crying?

“Nam Min Eun, you must buy me drinks when we get to Bora Bora?” I said as I looked at the scene that was in front of me one last time before I looked away. I was frustrated; I wanted to get my mind off of all these confusing thoughts.

Min Eun grabbed my hand and held onto it firmly as she smiled at me and said "Oh! I know the best place for us to go drinking. I’ll pay!”

I smiled and looked at her “Deal! We're not going home until we get drunk.” I said firmly.

She nodded her head in agreement “Deal.”

Author

“We have landed in the beautiful island; Bora Bora. Please unfasten your seatbelts and grab your things from the storage areas above you. Thank you for joining Qatar Airways Airlines, we hope you have a safe trip." You heard the flight attendant's voice boom in the airplane's intercom. A smile formed on your face as thoughts of being able to see your dorky infinite oppas and your lovely parents came across your mind. You couldn't wait to see and spend time with them.

The airplane has finally landed in Bora Bora after many hours of riding.  Although it was a long hour ride, you had no regrets riding it, even though there were moments of disappoint that you had because you couldn’t sit with Myungsoo and there was a little bit of jealousy when you took a glance at Myungsoo and ended up seeing him happily talking to Min Eun.

But you were happy, you were happy that you were able to meet Minhyuk. During those long hours of riding, you really had a happy time together with Minhyuk, your new bias kpop idol. You guys both shared lame stories with each other, and made funny jokes that only nerds like you two could understand. It was a time that you definitely treasured most and you couldn't wait until the day when BtoB's official debut.

“Minhyuk Oppa Fighting” you sent those encourage words to Minhyuk as you bowed to him, waving good bye as you watched him smile back and wave at you in return and slowly disappear, exiting out of the plane. A sigh escaped from your lips as you looked down at the floor “ _____ fighting to you too!” you said to yourself  “Let make these two weeks a happy two weeks, and when the time comes that you have to leave, you cannot let your tears shed, you can not cry.”

You grabbed your belonging from the storage above of where you sit, as you walked towards Myungsoo and MinEun with the thought that you have to do your job as his girlfriend. Standing in front of Myungsoo and MinEun, you felt quite left out, they treated you almost as if you were a stranger to them, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter