Be your...WHATT!!!!?

Be your... WHATT!!!!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 7:  Be your...WHATT!!!!?

The door was busted wide open before you could even have a chance to punch in the code. Startled, you stepped back by a few and gapped. Standing inside, was a pair of many eyes staring at you in panic. In return, you couldn't do anything but awkwardly smile as you politely them showing your respect "Uh..."

“Miss, you are going to be late if you continue to stay where you are." One of them spoke.

"Late?" You look at the maids in confusion.

The same maid rolled her eyes and let out an irritate sigh. Instead of giving you an answer, she impatiently took a step forward and yanked you into the house, as if she were kidnapping you. You let out a little yelp as the maid pulled you towards the dressing room, with the other maids following like a chick to its mother.

For the past few minutes, you just couldn't stay still. The feeling of discomfort took over you, with what felt like hundreds of hands attacking you, fixing your hair, your makeup and not to forget, your fashion! It was a hard process for the makeup artists, yes, but what needed to be done needs to be done. And fast.

Meanwhile, a sigh escaped from Myungsoo's mouth as he watched s going crazy, knowing the fact that they're going to meet you in any minute now. They fixed themselves up, looking as nice as possible. 

“How do I look? I mean… Charming, handsome or maybe attractive?” Woohyun asked no one in particular, adjusting his hair in front of the mirror.

“Move out the way Namstar!" Sungyeol shoved Woohyun to the side with his , causing him to stumble.

"Who cares about you, what about me!? Do I look prettier than an angel?” Sungyeol moved his eyebrows up and down in front of the mirror.

Sitting in the chair, Myungsoo looking at them with his blankly expression as he rolled his eyes watching his friend nervously yet excitedly prepare themself *And I thought brother's are supposed to care for one another, not here caring for that girl they hardly even know! Damnit Park ____, why do you get to have their love and concern when they barely even know you? Actually, scratch that. They don't know you at all! I’m supposed to be the one they should be caring about! Not even a simple question like 'how are you Myungsoo?' Or 'what's been going on lately?' All they ever talk about is YOU, YOU and YOU!* Myungsoo thought madly, letting himself get jealous over a mere situation.

“Yah Myungsoo! Stop loitering over there like a loner, you big sook. There's only 45 more minutes left until your parents arrive, now come on move! I wanted to meet your girlfriend~” Sunggyu whined.

Hearing his hyung's annoying voice, Myungsoo got up and rolled his eyes again, getting off from his chair as he walking towards the rest of Infinite and joined in, waiting for you to come out.

Minutes followed by minutes, and the gang impatiently waited and would still continue to fix themself looking handsome as much as possible. While Myungsoo would have a scowl on his face from time to time whenever someone mentioned you. Or he would have a little hissy fit if someone where to complement you, even though they'd never met you before. But this time, he had enough. Myungsoo abruptly stood up with anger. 

"WILL YOU STOP TAL-- Woooah."

You shyly stepped out of the dressing room clumsily, still not used to the new shoes. But either way, you looked terribly adorable doing so. The way you took little steps and how your hair fell in your face, cutely blowing it out of the way and biting your lip once you weren't sure if you were balanced. It was far beyond, the cutest thing ever.

Upon your appearance, Infinite-- including Myungsoo, their jaws literally dropped without notice. At one point, the infinite members would want to compliment Myungsoo that she is way too beaut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter