Be your...WHATT!!!!?

Be your... WHATT!!!!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4:  Be your...WHATT!!!!?

Author

"Woah." You gapped at the sight in front of your eyes. "Is this even called a house?" You ask no one in particular . *He is definitely rich. Very.*

You enter the code that was given to you last night and entered the house.

 

 "Double woah."  

It was the only words that could express how amazed you are at how beautiful his house was. It was beyond beautiful, if that was even possible. Everything in the house was so organized and super squeaky clean. Why does Myungsoo even need a maid? Never in your life have you seen such a modern interiored house. It was trully a one in a lifetime sight.

You were too cooped by the house, you totally forgot about the true reason why you were here in the first place. "Oh. Right..." Your face dropped. "I'm a maid."

But instead of doing what you were suppose to do; You had a little self tour around the mansion.

During your little tour, you finally took notice of the wall decorations and noticed that there were far too many photo frames of your new boss. In some photo's, his expression was cold yet so handsome. Besides his charming pictures, there were other pictures of him cutely smiling. But for some reason, that cute smile doesn't seem to express his true happiness. It was almost as if they were... Fake. Why? You had no idea.

Continuing your tour around the house, there was something that caught your attention. It was eye popping, impossible to miss! An abnormally big group photo of seven childish men smiling contentedly. But what attracted you more, is that smile you've never seen before. A real, meaningful smile coming from that cold boss of yours. Remembering back to the times in the bar, all the smiles that came from Myungsoo were far more different to this one. For the first time, you slowly realize that he had never actually smiled. It was fake. This whole time, it was just a plastic.

“Yah yah yah! What are you doing?” The voice boomed out of nowhere.

“KYAAA!” You screamed out of shock, jumping as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter