Be your...WHATT!!!!?

Be your... WHATT!!!!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23:  Be your...WHATT!!!!?

“Are you hurting anywhere? Min Eun, are you okay? Is there something wrong? What's wrong? What happened?” Worry was written all over Myungsoo's face as he grasped Min Eun's shoulders, observing her body as if she was about to die.

Staring into Myungsoo's eyes, Min Eun secretly smiled to herself in success. The plan had actually worked. The Myungsoo who is worrying about her right now, the Myungsoo that she used to know, the one who cares for her, the who would always be there for her no matter what the circumstances may be and the one who put her as his number one priority. This is the Myungsoo she wanted back. This is the man, that she knew she shouldn't have let go.

“Oh.” Min Eun shook her head as she pointed her finger towards her heart. “My heart is hurting because I miss you, oppa. I really, really miss you oppa"

"How much does it h-" Without realization, Myungsoo had suddenly forgot about the main reason to why he hired you in the first place. Why he forced you into being fake girlfriend, wasn't it to... Take revenge? He froze in his spot, still holding onto Min Eun's shoulders.

Like a math equation being solved in his head, questions and answers were being processed. Such as; 'Why am I showing so much affection and concern?' Was it because I still love her?' 'What ever happened to the 'take revenge' plan?' 'Do I really love her so much that my main purpose was completely forgotten?' 'Have I succeeded or failed?' *All this time, I've shown too much affection towards her, when I should have been getting my revenge! What the hell, Myungsoo? Get your acts together!*

But what could the Myungsoo do? Nam Min Eun was the girl who had the looks, the charms and the words that could melt his heart easily. She was the girl he fell in love with first. And now? Obviously, he hasn't learn his lesson and still chooses to love her with all his heart, no matter how much pain Min Eun had caused him. She isn't just some person to be added in the 'Just Another Girl' list. She was that girl. The one to be ticked off as important; The one that can't simply be forgotten.

“Aish! This girl.” Myungsoo finally snapped out of his thoughts. He let go of Min Eun and retreated from her by a few steps.

Min Eun tilted her head to the side, confused. “Wae? But I really miss you, L oppa! And because of you, my heart is aching.” She reasoned with the most desperate face.

Silence indulges the two. Myungsoo himself, was surprised from the sudden confession. His heart thumped at a rapid pace, beating against his rib cage. *Min Eun really misses me? Or maybe I'm imagining things....*

“Come on oppa." Min Eun shook his arm. "Let's go somewhere. I want to show you something!” She broke the silence as she grabbed onto Myungsoo's hand, dragging him out.

*Is this the right time to start liking her again? Because I think I have already fallen... Without noticing.*

After a times worth of debate, you finally convinced your 'parents' and Sunggyu to leave without worrying about you so much. From the moment you confirmed Sunggyu's question, telling him;

"Yes. That was Min Eun unnie who called."

The three seemed to suddenly become frustrated and unhappy, anger rising towards Myungsoo. In bolded capital letters, shock, surprise, angry and mad were stamped all over their faces. And seeing their expressions, bugged the crap out of you. Just who is this Min Eun girl? What exactly was their past? How long has she been back for? Has Myungsoo always been like this? You looked at them strangely, knowing well enough that behind their happy lives now, was a suspicious past about the relationship between Myungsoo and Min Eun.

You wanted to take Myungsoo's side on this, since you did sign a contract. When the trio asked you questions, you simply replied with a shrug or the same, lame excuse,

"I don’t know. Myungsoo isn’t always like this, he really does care for me."

But when it came to Mrs. Kim, she wanted facts. The truth. Not accepting any of your answers, she wanted to hear it straight from her son's very own mouth.

 

“He's making me wait for him again.” You mumble irritably as you took a seat in front of the table of the dinning room. You looked down at the remaining porridge Myungsoo had made especially for you and suddenly smiled at a certain flashback. 

“Ho-how is it?”

You swallowed hard, giving him a questionable look. You stared at him, judging hard. “Did you somewhat taste this before you served this to me?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter