Be your...WHATT!!!!?

Be your... WHATT!!!!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Appa, can I ask you what time it is?” You politely ask, hiding your eagerness. You hoped it was only two in the afternoon, crossing your fingers.

Mr. Kim looked at his watch and back at you. "Um... Ten to six." 

“Ommo!" You abruptly stood up. "I’m dead! Mom, dad, oppa's, please excuse my rudeness, I have to go! Myungsoo is going to kill me for making him wait and worry about me, hehe. He doesn’t like it when I'm out too late. Besides, I really miss seeing my boyfriend's handsome face, and his jealous expression haha, I have to go bye bye!” You said all in one breath, giving them a white lie. You wanted give them a good impression on how much of a great boyfriend Myungsoo is. And if you ever have to leave them one day, you definitely don’t want Myungsoo to be put on blame. Because of him, you get to experience what it's like to have a family again, to know how it felt to have someone to love and care for you; It is far more than what you could ask for.

Not letting Mr and Mrs. Kim, Infinite and Jonghyun say a word, you quickly rushed out of the house and ran as fast as you can to Myungsoo's house. *Myungsoo is going to kill me, Myungsoo going to kill me!*

You finally reached house after the long run. Taking a deep breath, you gathered all your courage and finally had the guts to walk in the house.

When step in, like you would have imagined, Myungsoo was standing in the middle, crossing his arms. He had a frown glued on his face and took steps towards you.

“You're late.”

 

Chapter 26:  Be your...WHATT!!!!?

“You’re late.”

It was the first thing you heard when you took step into the house. Well... It was slightly better than getting yelled at... Sorta. Looking up at him, like you would have imagined, Myungsoo was standing in the middle, with his cold expression, crossing his arm.

While you on the other hand, panic looking at him as you saw him taking step by step closer to you. "I-I-I.." you try to explain but word coudn't came out of your mouth, as your heart thumps start to racing, increasing by each step myungsoo took toward you.

 

“Didn’t I tell you, you have to finish your role as a maid before leaving the house  Do You Know What Time It Is? Or do I have to go buy a watch for you to know when to come to work?"

Although you know it's your fault and getting scolded by him is a must, but still, you wanted to explained yourself. And before you could even have a chance to speak for yourself, Myungsoo's mouth moved again, and irrelevant words came out. 

“If you know you can’t handle these types of jobs, why did you even bother to accept it in the first place?” He rose his voice, “Are you stupid? What, yesterday wasn’t enough for you? Park ____, do I need to remind you once again?! YOU, are here to work as my maid, nothing else! Don't try to be the poor girl, who thinks that she can suddenly become the princess. That's not going to work. Wake up and smell the coffee, poor girl. This isn't a fairy tale. It's reality. A mundane like you isn’t good enough for me, I have high expectations. And don't even think about the trying to become a fairy tale come true. Because you don't even have a chance. None. AT . ALL.”

The words Myungsoo threw at you were definitely harsh. It was like a bullet, shot right into the chest. But what can you do? The girl who's as strong as you never cries in front of anybody. Especially not in front Myungsoo. And as much as it hurt, as much as you wanted to run away from him and cry out badly because of the harsh word he said to you, you couldn’t to do so. Shut your mouth and kept your head down, not daring to look at Myungsoo in eyes. 

The more you thought about it, the more you knew what he said was right. It was all your fault, and you were just here to work as his maid. Not his princess.

"l-l-I'm sor-ry." You mutter under your breath as if you going to cry in any mintues. "I'm sorry, I promise it won't happen again." You bowed your head. "l-I'm Sorry." 

“If you sorry, then WHY ARE YOU STILL STANDING HERE LIKE AN IDIOT?! DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT I JUST TOLD YOU? GO COOK! I’M HUNGRY!” Myungsoo yell at your face, causing you to flinch.

You were shocked from his sudden outburst. For the first time, you saw another side of him.  Yes, he's been mad since... Well, since forever. But this time, he seemed furious. Over the limit, angry. You bowed and quickly rushed to the kitchen, wiping off your tear that somehow slipped out of your eyes without noticing. 

When you scattered away out of sight, Myungsoo let out a deep sigh. He was relieved to see you again, comfirming that nothing dangerous happened to you. To finally see you again, he was really happy. But he chose to hide it. He mustn't show any affection for you, otherwise he'd be a burden.  

*Myungsoo, you are doing a good job. Don't worry about that poor girl *

Following you, Myungsoo took a seat at the dini

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter