Be your...WHATT!!!!?

Be your... WHATT!!!!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 32:  Be your..WHATT!!!!

“Myungsoo, don’t you think you're a bit over your imagination?.....Myungsoo, I don’t think I'm going to miss you at all.”

“…soon after two weeks are over, both of us will have to choose our own different paths. We both will soon act as if we were strangers. I will no longer know who you are and you will no longer know who I am.”

“…I know we are just acting but let's just keep this boyfriend, girlfriend act while we in public."

I bit my lips at my own cold icy words, the words that I don’t even mean anything, I send them to him. Myungsoo...Again you’re right. Everything you said is right. The fact that when I’m without you, I’ll start finding myself worrying about you and will eventually start missing you. But Myungsoo, you fool, what woman on this earth will jump at the chance to happily and beautifully cultivate a love that will turn into bubbles? Nowhere in the world is there a woman who will start a love, knowing the person they love, doesn’t love them back.

Whether today was an act or you were being truely sincere, for a long time I have known that the only person that you’ll love is Min Eun. So even if I put myself out there and fight for you, the possible chances that I could actually win you to be mine, still will be 0%.

Myungsoo...Today I’m letting you go.

It’s about time for me to start giving up on you...

 Starting from today I’ll no longer like you. though it may be hard for me to forget someone like you, but I’ll start to learn and try to live without you each and every day.

I'd rather go through all hardships of forgetting you, and start my new life with someone who will truly love me rather than loving you knowing that you don’t love me back.

We don’t have an ending.

Myungsoo

WHAT THE HELLLL!!!!!!!!? What makes her think that all these things that I’ve done and said to her were a joke and an act to her?! If it were to be acting I wouldn’t be torturing myself standing in the kitchen for more than 3 hours trying to make a perfect breakfast! Just. For. Her! What happened? Didn’t _____ confess her love to me? Why all of sudden she been so cold toward me?

My heart beaten fast, not because of joyfulness or excitement that she will be leaving in two week but it because of the realization that we only have two left together. ______, she is still beside me right? She has not leaving me yet... But why is my heart aching so badly? Why am I in so much pain because of the words she has said? What? Stranger? We will never meet each other ever again?

Ever since after our heated conversation, I’d tried so many times to lighten up the awkward silence between us whether we were still at home getting ready or in the car, driving our way to the airport, but as much as I tried. My efforts were wasted as ______ always ended the conversation with her bitter and callous words.

______ , she only talked when I asked her a question and she only smiled when we had to act as a couple for public eyes before we got in the airplane. Sitting besides her, the painful words that she has said early this morning still echoed in my ear.

 “Soon after two weeks are over, both of us will have to choose our different paths. We both will soon act as if we were strangers. I will no longer know who you are and you will no longer know who I am. I will soon have to leave this place, so the thought of missing you? I don't think it will ever come across my mind.” a sigh escaped from my mouth as I glared at _____. Is this the chatterbox _____ that I used to know? Wasn’t it just yesterday when she confessed her love to me? Didn’t she say she will take every little chance she has to get me? But then why is she throwing me painful words today? Who says we only can have two weeks together?  Park _____, did you forget that I can extend our contract?

While I’m scolding at _____, that babo in my head, millions thoughts of _____ ran into my mind, and without noticing, MinEun was now standing in front of me.

 “Min Eun unnie!”  I heard _____ greet her.  I snapped out of my thoughts as I became aware of MinEun's presence. I looked at MinEun and then at _____. Since when did these two get so close? And why is MinEun here? Is she by any chance going to Bora Bora also?

“Oh hi _____! I’m surprise to see you here! By any chance are you guys planned to go to Bora Bora?” MinEun friendly greeted _____ as she asked us a question.

I saw _____ smile as she nodded her head saying the answer is yes.

“That was what I was going to ask you” I said smiling weakly hoping she would say no, but as a second thought came into my mind, I quite kind of wish her answer would be yes. If MinEun were to go to Bora Bora it would give me a chance for me to make _____ jealous and watch her fight for me. _____ will be jealous of me for sure.

“What a coincidence, yes I was planned to go to Bora Bora too! I’m s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter