Be your...WHATT!!!!?

Be your... WHATT!!!!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Jung –ah, can I ask you to please continue to watch over _____ and research about her as much as possible, please? And please if she is any hardships at any point in her life please secretly try to help her out.”

“Of course Mr. Kim, I most definitely will. Oh, talking about ______, here is the file I would want you take a look at.” Jung gave the file over to Mr. Kim “I wish not to bother you any longer, so I would ask if you take your time to take a look over that file. The thing is I found out Young Miss's step mother is one of the suspects of Young Miss's Mom's death. I personally think she killed her… but this crime case hasn't been open for such a long time, I couldn’t find the information to prove that Young Miss's mom was innocent. And another thing I wanted to tell you is that Young Miss's parents never owed Young Miss's step mom money. Either way please take a good look at the file. I’ll call you in the morning to discuss more about this information. For now have a good night. Sorry again for bothering you.”

*next morning*

Chapter 31:  Be your...WHATT!!!!?

My mind was a little fuzzy, the last remnants of a dream being chased away by the realization that I woke up again. It was a beautiful dream,  in that dream I was the drunken girl who  finally have courage to confessed my love to Myungsoo. And as crazy as it sound, I actually felt very happy.

 Because in that dream...

My prince, Kim Myungsoo carried me in his arms. Being in his arms I felt very protected...I felt... almost as if I was his Cinderella. Growing up, I never once thought the story of Cinderella that my parent once read for me each and every night when I was a little kid; would actually true. Never once, have I  given myself a chance to believe that Cinderella was true because to me, it's just impossible to be true. No where in this world I would find a fairy Godmother. 

Cinderella becomes a princess through magic; that her fairy god mother had, and in this world that I live in... There is no such thing called magic.That's why Cinderella never really existed in my world.

But ever since I meet Myungsoo, that whole aspect of Cinderella has changed, I wanted gave myself a chance to believe in Cinderella. I believe I can be like her, fighting for my prince… So if you were to ask me if I were to be any fairy tale princess, who would I choose?  

My answer will be Cinderella. I really want to be Cinderella because I've learned that Cinderella, no matter how many harships she has to face in her life, she was still able to put on a beautiful dress, and go over to her prince palace and get him. I wanted to be brave like her.

How I wish that the dream that I had was reality…

If only, that dream was reality, today when I opened my eyes I will smile happily and fight for my prince; Myungsoo, just like how I've told him through my confession.

But….

But I guess it was just only a dream… Besides, time really flew by fast, and as each day passed by it felt almost as if it was all a dream. Starting from today I now only have two weeks left with Myungsoo. After two weeks pass our contract will come to an end. So even if the dream that I dreamed was reality, there is still no way I could make Myungsoo fall for me…

Because Myungsoo will always be the prince that I could never have.

With a mental sigh, I allowed my brain to focus and cautiously opened one eye. The bright spring sunlight cut the room in half and I could see dust-mites dancing in the wall of light. I pulled the duvet up over my head to keep all the dust-mites out. It wasn't going to work; my brain is already awake now and worrying about Myungsoo.

I have to make breakfast for Myungsoo.

I only have 2 weeks left, and in these two weeks, I have to satisfy Myungsoo with everything he needs as his maid.

I can’t let Myungsoo be disappointed in me again....

No not again.

With that thought, I dashed out of the bed and started doing my morning routine before hurrying down to the kitchen. While in the middle of doing my morning routine, there were numerous numbers of thoughts that came into my mind. It was almost like me having a conflict with myself. I somehow didn’t have any type of memories to what had happened. I was a bit confused as to how I ended up waking up in Myungsoo's room. And as I try my hardest to think back to my many memories as hard as possible nothing would come into mind.

The last memories that I could remember was me and Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter