Be your...WHATT!!!!?

Be your... WHATT!!!!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Without hesitation, Myungsoo cupped your face with his hands. You looked at him in confusion, raising a brow at him. In return, he just gave you a sweet smile  that you'd never thought you would see, and slowly he kissed you on your cheek. Your eyes opened wide as you stood there in shock. 

Chapter 9:  Be your..WHATT!!!!

Myungsoo

Nam Min Eun, I'm going to show you that I can live a happy life without your presence. I'm going to give you the same feelings I felt when you left me, I'm going to make you regret this! But for now, I hope you enjoy watching the show of my first step in revenge. Watch out, Nam Min Eun. You're going to get it bad. Real bad.

I snapped out of my thoughts, looking straight at that fake girlfriend of mine, who was just blankly staring at me. Or should should I say, she was examining my handsome face. Psh, she has definitely fallen for me. How easy was that?

"Babe, I know you can't resist this handsome face of mine but please don't stare for too long. People are watching.” I seducively whispered in her ear.

“Huh?” She blinked.

I let out a long sigh and shook my head. “Park ____, Park ____, Park ____. You really have fallen for me.” I smirked.

“You... Tha- that smir-” I interrupted her before she could continue. I know what’s running in that head of hers. She’s dying to ask about my smile, and honestly, I don’t know why at that time.. I had showed my real smile to her. But there's one thing for sure...

I wasn't showing my smile because of my revenge...

Or maybe I did?

Aish! I don't know.

“Stop dazing, we have a company party to attend after this. Mom and dad, including Infinite is waiting,” I said as I grabbed her hand and dragged her out.

 

“Ladies and gentleman, it is an honor to have you attending this evening party of the Kim Entertainment Company while you are here I, myself along with the rest of the Kim’s family hope that you enjoy and have a fun time. Thank you." Mr. Kim announced.

 “WWWWWOOOOOOO- HOOOOOOOOO!”

“YEEAAAHHHHHHHHH!” 

While the party started, you and Myungsoo finally arrived. Being the  gentlemen he 'is', he opened the door for you before you even had a chance to do it yourself, and both of you walked into the party hand-in-hand.  Upon entering the party, you could feel everyone watching you and Myungsoo, and you could hear people gossiping. But it didn’t seem to bother Myungsoo a bit.

"Kim Myungsoo is way too good for her!"

"She isn't pretty at all."

"Have you seen her, her short legs? Her..."

"They don't look good with each other at all."

"What a shame."

Both of your legs were starting to get a little sore because this was the first time you were wearing 'killer heels', and you tried hard to keep up with Myungsoo, mingling and greeting the other guests. Well, it seemed more like flirting and laughing to you. So you decided just to stand in one spot and wait for him to finished. Watching Myungsoo laughing and flirting with many girls, for some reason, you couldn't bare to watch him. Why? You had no idea. With the chit chat from one girl to the next, you had a hard time keeping up with him and at one point you had lost him. Letting out a sigh, partying was not your type of thing. It was filled with many people, and knowing it will take forever just to search for Myungsoo, you decide to just leave the party for fresh air, where you can find peace and quiet.

Sitting alone outside of the garden where it was full of beautiful stars, you let out a sigh as you looked at you legs. Thinking back to the gossip you had over heard earlier.

"How funny..." You mumbled to yourself, "I may not have model legs but my legs aren't that short,  they're actually really pretty..." You mumbled to yourself.

“Why would such a beautiful lady be here alone in this garden?” A voice spoke out of the blue; which made you gasp in shock as you saw a person appear in front of you.

“Jon…Jo….Jong…”

“Kim Jonghyun. Did I finished your sentence for you?” He asked, as you just blankly nodded, you blinked once, blinked twice, closed and opened your eyes again just to make sure it was really the Kim Jonghyun that you are seeing. You wanted to make sure you weren't imagining things. Jonghyun is your only friend that you have in this  world, the one and only person who seemed to care for you the most, even if he knew you came from a very poor background and didn't have... well..anything.

He was the person who never failed to make you laugh when you are feeling down, he has been always the person who would protect you from your twin step sisters whenever they harassed you, and even with things that are almost impossible for him to do, he made it possible with every little thing that he had to make you happy. Jonghyun is the one who never failed to surprise you. You really missed him a lot and to think back, it has been almost two weeks since his last appearance in front of you. At the point when he was gone, you thought you had really lost him during his absence. You had tried to look for him so many times and yet, could not find him and now, here he is, appearing out of no where infront of you. It was almost impossible for you to believe that the person who was in front of you right this instant, was the Kim Jonghyun. Your one and only best friend.

“So why would a beautiful lady be here all alone in the garden, mumbling things to herself?” He asked as he took a seat next to you.

“You…. Really... Are you really the Kim Jonghyun that I know?” You gazed at him in confusion. Jonghyun look at you and chuckled at your cuteness.

“Yah! Park____, what kind of best friend are you? How can you not recognize-"

“Ommo! Jonghyun oppa! It really is you,” you tackled him before he could finish his sentence.

“Tsk! You better be thankful I'm letting you go this time!” he joked as he yanked your body to his and hugged you tightly, “ Park _____ i miss you" He mumbled softly 

“Jonghyun Oppa! Where have you been? Do you know how long I've been looking for you, I almost thought I lost you!" You cried, hugging him tightly as you buried you head into his neck. "I hate you ... I thought you left me, babo..." You continued, hitting him slightly, "I missed you oppa. I missed you very much." You happily said, as you used your hand to wipe your tear away.

Jonghyun tightened the hug already as it is, "I know and I'm sorry." He also missed you a lot especially when to him, you are the only family that he has.

“Eh? Are you stalking me?” You asked out of the blue, wrecking the moment. You were confused. How did Jonghyun manage to get in this party especailly when he also came from a similar background as you? Looking at him from head to toe, you were astonished, overcome on how handsome he looked and the brand name clothes that he was wearing.

*This girl has always been the same. Crying at one moment then smiling the next, and then laughing happily or asking questions the next.* Jonghyun thought to himself as he mentally shook his head.

“Mwoh? What did you say? Me? Stalking you? Please! YAH! Do you even know who I am?” Jonghyun defended.

“Of course I do. You are Kim Jonghyun, the only best friend I have and the person I love the most,” you answered, making him blush.

“Aigoooo, my oppa is blushing!" You pointed and laughed, "Oppa, I must admit you look really really pretty when you blush.”

“Yah! I’m not a girl!” He defended and continued, "why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend?" he asked;  a question you didn't expect to hear from Jonghyun.

You weakly smiled as you reply with no emotion, "I thought it wouldn't really be necessary to tell you..."

"Eh? What do you mean? It is necessary! He is a big fish you found in this large sea here, how did you even manage to catch him!? Everyone goes crazy about him!"

"Tsk!"

Jonghyun took a sit next to you and said softly into your ear. " And like him, I am also a big fish..." Hearing Jonghyun's words, you gave him a confused look as you couldn't figure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter