Be your...WHATT!!!!?

Be your... WHATT!!!!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Just how much he wishes when he went home, he would see you had prepare his food neatly at the dining table, waiting for him just like you always did for the last few days, with him ignoring you. Just how much he  wishes when he went home, he would see you welcome him with your warm embrace and smiling brightly at him telling him that what he heard from your family was not true and that you’re sorry and that this will never happen again.

Chapter 13:  Be your..WHATT!!!!

Standing in front of Myungsoo's luxurious house, you tightly close your eyes while inhaling deeply. Holding firmly on to the door handle, you wanted to open the door, but as much as you wanted to open it, you didn't have the confidence to do so. It’s definitely a one hundred percent chance, that you will get yelled at once you walked inside that house. Working for him for the past couple of weeks, Myungsoo has scolded you many times and this time you don't wanted to get scolded again.

Kicking your feet  back and forth on the floor while looking at your watch, you sighed “It's just 4:37 in the morning, Myungsoo must be sleeping right now, there is no way he'll be awake, which means he can't yell at me at this kind of time of the day right?" You thought.

"Come on______  sooner or later you're going to get yelled by him, you're a brave girl, you can do it!  ______ FIGHTING!” you encouraged yourself.

By encouraging yourself you finally had the nerve to enter the house, once stepping into the house everything around you was dark, and you carefully the light in the living room, trying not to make any sounds..

“DO YOU LIKE TO PLAY HIDE AND SEEK THAT MUCH?”

You gasped almost yelling from hearing the voice suddenly speak out of the blue. You were stunned , and froze on the spot. Without even looking you knew it was Myungsoo who was yelling at you in an angry tone, you breathed in deeply trying to calm him down and explain to him why you were missing from work, but yet nothing came out of your mouth. You were too astonished from hearing his voice.

Myungsoo was coming closer and closer as you heard his footsteps getting louder and louder, your heart thumped in a fast speeds. Was it because you were scared of him or was it rather because you were nervous of the close distance between you and Myungsoo?

“WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?” Myungsoo asked again, this time with much more anger in his tone of voice, using his strength he slammed your back onto the wall as his hands settled on either side of you; trapping you.

You were not able to be fully recover from the hits your step family gave you and now you endured another excruciating pain being slammed onto the wall, you were on the verge of crying but you held your tears back. Your body was in so much pain, as you can feel your injuries being hit on the wall. Face to face with Myungsoo, your vision allowed you to clearly see his face, looking at him you were taken back at how pale he was, the dark circles under his eyes, the sadness, worriment and anger smothered all over his face.

 Looking at him you couldn't help but ask millions of questions in your mind.  Has he not slept while you were gone?  Did he eat his meals at the right times? Why is he so pale? Is he sick?

Working for Myungsoo this past couple of weeks, and spending time with Myungsoo; your boss. You knew what type of person Myungsoo was. When he was in a bad mood he wouldn't eat his food and would rather drink lot of wine to calm himself down. 

“I’m asked you, WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!!!!” he yelled at you again in an angry tone.

“ I.....I...I”  

“With your boyfriend?! Did I finish your answer to my question for you?” he chuckled. 

You looked at him in confusion not knowing where is he get that information from, as you wanted to defended yourself but he interrupted you before you could speak again.

“DO YOU THINK THIS IS SOME KIND OF JOKE TO YOU?! TO BE MISSING FROM WORK WITHOUT INFORMING THE BOSS!! What? Is your boyfriend that special to you that you have to miss work? Do-“  Myungsoo suddenly stopped yelling at you as he started to notice the many red, and purple-ish marks on your shoulders and near your back. Looking up at you in worry, he was taken aback to see you crying as your tears slowly fell down your cheeks.  

“I….I…”

You honestly did not understand why, why you have always been accused for something you did'nt do. What is so great for working this type job anyway? Why it is that ever since you started working for this, everywhere you go whether

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter