Be your...WHATT!!!!?

Be your... WHATT!!!!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3:  Be your....WHATT!!!!?

Standing in front of the door to your house, it reminded you of all the happy and joyful times you had spend with your mom and dad during your childhood life. Those moments when you'd fall, but they'd be there to catch you. When you dropped your ice cream, they would give you theirs. It was moments like those, which you cherish the most. 

But all of that changed when your so called 'step mom' decided to stomp her way into your family like stepping onto a flower, making your life miserable. Shaking your head of disappointment from the old memories and negative thoughts, you gathered all the courage you had before step inside the house. Letting in a deep breath in and out, you nodded asuringly.

"Fighting!”

With the door opening, you stepped inside your house. “I’m hom--"

"SHUT UP!"

And as expected, before you could finish announcing your arrival, your step mom and your twin stepsisters had already told you to shut up. Another day, another same greeting. Just a few more years and you'll be out of this torturous house. Well, as in until you're as old as a prune. You'd be too old to be a slave. Figures.

You let out a sigh, knowing that your step family was entertaining themselves, lazing around and watching the television about their dream man. They would never care whether you home or not. You are nothing but a mere slave to them. With that, you go to the kitchen and cook your family breakfast. The usual routine just never changes.

 

“I hope you have made the right decision. My offer is a once in a life time."

“I'll pay you twenty hundred thousand, if you work for me as my maid and as my fake girlfriend, for just 6 months. I can offer more if you need it to be higher." 

The stranger’s voice from the bar keeps repeating in your mind as you're standing beside the table, looking at your old family photos. You stared at the picture of your parents, smiling brighter than the sun. They're happy in there. You? You're stuck as a slave for a lifetime.

“Mommy, daddy? What should I do?” You slide you finger across the photo. “Should I accept this crazy offer to get out of this miserable house?”

As if you expected an answer, you waited for a reply.

“Why did you have to leave without saying anything? Do you know how hard it is for me... How hard... For me to face this world all by myself?” Your eyes brimmed with tears. But yet living in this tyle of house, even just for a moment.... a moment for yourself to cry out your pain with your parent, you could not even have none. That moment is used for your, step mom called for you. Doing chores? 99.9% of possibility

"PARK____!!!!!"

“Mommy, daddy... I...I really, really miss you." You burst into tears as you cover your ear, not want to hear your step mom

"YAH PARK ____!"

-----------------

Author

Throughout the whole day, you have done nothing but the daily house chores that were given to you by your step mom, before she left the house. During the afternoon you would be in your room doing your stepsister homework after they get home from school.

On the other hand...

Kim Myungsoo, who is busy with a meeting, prepared for the next upcoming project for the company and associated with other big companies throughout America. A busy day it was, for the two different people. In the same, one world.

At the club

Hey, girl, I can't leave here without you, uh huh!
And how you're looking I love everything about you!
Girl it's more then your body, I'm making love to your mind
And every time that I want you,
You're ready all of the ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter