Be your...WHATT!!!!?

Be your... WHATT!!!!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2:  Be your...WHATT!!!!?

 

"Babe, I know you can't resist this handsome face of mine, but please don't stare for too long. You're making me feel nervous.” He seductively whispered in your ear. A shiver ran down your spine, disgusted at the man's choice of words.

For the past fifteen minutes, you have been staring blankly at the stranger, who randomly asks you to work for him not only as his maid but also as his fake girlfriend.

 

“Are you... No. I mean, you want me, working as... No... I mean you... you..." The words you want to blurt out seemed to be cramped up in your mouth, preventing you from speaking properly. It was as if your brain was telling you to 'just say it', while your mouth just does the complete opposite. It has a mind of its own; and when you finally snapped out of it, you scoff in disbelief, eyeing at the man in front of you up and down.

 

" You want me to be your whatt?? are you out of your mind?"

 

A smirk slowly appeared on his lip as he coldly replies. “ You are one interesting girl. Innocent and cute. Just like the type of girl that guys would die for. You know, it's too bad that their insides are just cold and heartless. You're the innocent, sweet apple on the outside, but what you really are, is poisonous and deadly." Leaning his face closer to your ear, he whispers, "and I describe them as es."

You stared disbelievingly at that man, looking at him in skepticism. For the man who knows absolutely nothing about you, how dare he call you cold and heartless? How dare he, accuse you of being a ? What? Innocent and cute, is what you 'act' like?  Does he not know, that right now you are being your normal self? What does he mean, 'poisonous' and 'deadly'? You're quite offended by his remark.

You took a deep breath "And why, may I ask, are you saying this?" You spat.

"Oh, that? I just thought you might know those types of girls. That's all, baby" Myungsoo emotionlessly replies "Or you might be one of them." he shrugged.

 

"Sir, I think you're drunk. You should go home." You said through gritted teeth. You tried keeping your cool, taking in the punch that you're about to let out onto his face. You can't let this job slide. The pay is high and you need the money. Guess this is the consequence of working in a club as a bartender.

 

It's almost 2:00 o'clock in the morning and your leftover energy doesn't want to do anything but kick the ignorant stranger in front of you outside so you can close up the bar and finally rest. But no. This arrogant man just HAS to keep smirking his stupid smirk and calling you 'baby'.

Again, Myungsoo showed off his signature smirk. Argh, the nerve of him. “I hope you've made the right decision. What I offered to you right now, is every girl's dream. They'd die if they were to be in your place. Take it as to my advice." With a slam on the counter of the paid bill, those were the last words Myungsoo spoke of before leaving the club.

 

Myungsoo

 "Does that girl really have no idea about who I am, or is she just pretending?"

 

"AISHHH Kim Myungsoo, why are you talking to yourself? why wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter