Be your...WHATT!!!!?

Be your... WHATT!!!!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6:  Be your...WHATT!!!!?

You stared blankly at the clock, watching the seconds hand tick clockwise. Tik. Tok. Tik. Tok. Tik. Tok. It was dead silent. The only source of sound was the seconds passing by and your thoughts, immensed in their own debate. Kim Myungsoo... He is the Vice President. The gang member of Infinite. The son of the president. He's not some rich nobody, he's a rich somebody. You just don't know how to react. After hearing the big news, your froze in your spot. Literally.

“Kim Myungsoo, which we all know as 'L',  the Vice President of the world popular entertainment, the member of the popular group, Infinite, the man who girls refer as 'perfection' and their 'prince', has finally come to a decision... Confirming about his RELATIONSHIP.”

"PPFFFF- What!? Relationship!?"

“Uh, ew. Try not to spill some water on my face next time, yes? Yes! Earlier this afternoon, Mr. Kim, President of Kim’s Entertainment has met up with World News to set up a schedule for his son's confirmation. Exciting, really. Just imagine all the disappointed girls-- HAHAHA! 

Oh, and get this-- This is Mr. Kim speaking!"

“Annyeong haseyo. President Kim here. My emotions right now... There is no way to express how I feel! This is BIG BIG BIG news! I guess you can all say that happiness and joy are the right words, but those are far too weak to express my feelings. Including my wife, who is much more exhilarated than I am. Haha, she was clearly bouncing off walls out of joy. In addition, I am here for the purpose of setting up a date for my dearest son, Myungsoo, to confirm about his relationship. I can’t divulge any more information until the day of confirmation. Kamsahamnida!”

"ANNNDDD we're back! Ohhhh boy, I really want to know who this lucky girl is! Just how did she do it?"

"What have I gotten myself into?" You groaned. "The person I'm working for is the famous ‘L’ for god sake! The guy that my step family would die for just to see him in reality! Aish, this isn't the reality I wanted. Just wait until they find out I’m just his girlfriend, because I’m sure I'll get thrown out of the house in less than a second." You muttered, rolling your eyes at the scenario. "Ommo... What if step mom and my the twins really do find out!? Aish! I can’t quit this job though! What have I gotten myself into?!" You cried. You tugged on your hair and pulled your face down with your hands sliding down your face. "Argh, why do you have to be famous for, god damnit!"

 

 

*Idiot boss! Are you trying to kill me!? You’re exceeding the speed limit!* Your body tightens around the car seatbelt as Myungsoo steps onto the accelerator without warning, causing you to hit your head against the head rest. You wanted to yell so badly, to kick him out of the drivers seat and to just knock him out dead. But you just didn't have the guts to. Not when you know that he's the Vice Prez and a gang member. So what do you do? Silently scream in your mind and replay scenarios of Myungsoo being bashed up by little girls.

As soon as the car halts, you hurriedly fumble with your seatbelt and take it off, bolting out of the car as soon as you hear...

click.

“Yah, where are you doing!?" Myungsoo looks at your retreating back with confusion.

You slowly turn around, sheepishly smiling. "Trying not to get killed?”

Myungsoo's eyes widen in horror. “Mwoh? Kill?” 

“Yes, Pabo boss!" You cross your arms. "KILL. You were exceeding the car speed limit for goodness sakes! Don't you know how to drive, or at least read signs? We could have been killed!” 

“What did you just say? Pa... Pabo boss?” Myungsoo look at you in disbelieve, in his life no one has ever dare to call him Pabo not even his group of friend he love most, or even his mom and dad, not even his ex-girlfriend and yet here this priceless girl who he just meet for a few day dare to called him Pabo. Myungsoo might be cold, heartless but he definitely not a pabo

“Neh! Pabo pabo pabo boss! Is that clear enough for you?” You spat at him furiously.

Myungsoo points at you with a scowl on his face. “Yah! Park ___! Did you forget who are you talking to?”

“D-damn..." You mutter under your breath. Smiling angelically, you raise your hand as a sign of apology and awkwardly laugh "Ah... Heh... Hehe... I- I’m sorry, boss. I’ll be more careful next time." You turned back, scowling to yourself.

“Then let's go” Myungsoo instructed. He locked the car doors and headed towards your way.

You waited, not daring to look back. He soon catches up to you and you both walk silently. There was an awkward silence. You remained looking down at the floor, knowing well enough that if you look back at him you'll shoot an offensive comment. Immensed in your own thoughts, you suddenly feel warmth over your hands. You look further down, being greeted with Myungsoo's hand clasped over yours.

“Wha- What are you doing?” You ask in shock.

“What? I can’t hold my girlfriend's hand?” Myungsoo answers innocently.

“Girl- Girl what now!?”

“Babe, you know that I find it cute when you're shocked.” He smiled, pinching your cheeks.

*Okay, what the hell is his problem?*

“Oh! And don’t call me boss when we're out in public okay babe? Now c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter