Be your..WHATT!!!!

Be your... WHATT!!!!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 This chapter here dedicated to all my amazing subbie, Nothing could express how thankful I am to be blessing with you all. I never ever thought I would ever get here and each day amazed how many comments, and how.. How many people out there giving me endlessly supporting, *ommo I'm going to cry*

Thank you for finding me.

Thank you for staying with me.

Thank you for inspiring me.

None of this is possible without your support and love. You guys have done more than I can ever say.  I heart you subbie

 

Well here is an update, hope you will enjoy reading this and please continue to love this story

 

 

Chapter 12:  Be your..WHATT!!!!

Gasped in shock, your eyes shot wide open while you froze in your spot, as you see the person you didn't expected to see, appear in front of you. Looking at him you could see his face filled with worries, fear, panic, horror as he approaching you not care who he is surrounding by.

 “_____-ah are-are you okay” he ask, as he look at you in panic

Looking at him with tearing eyes, you was so happy to saying anything while he on the other hand looking at you in worries and was going to yell at your twin stepsister and your stepmom, not caring what going to be on the newspaper tomorrow but was stop by your embrace.

Hugging him tight, you smile out of happiness, tear falling from your face as you shake you head weakly “J-Jongh-hyun o-oppa I'm realy happy you are here, oppa it's okay I-I’m fin~~”

Jonghyun knowing what type of person you are, even if you were almost die you would still say that you are fine so before you could able to finish your sentence he cut you off “NO!!! YOU ARE NOT FINE! LOOK AT YOU, YOU'RE BLEEDING. HOW ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME YOU'RE FINE!!!!" he yell at you in anger. He couldn't control himself anymore, he couldn't watching you been hurt anymore. Maybe in the past he has listen to you and the problem slide but this time he had enough. He couldn't stand watching you been hurt and able to do anything about it but smile and act like nothing has happen.  " ______ DO YOU REALLY ENJOY BEEN HURT THAT MUCH?"

" O-oppa I-I~~"

"_____-ah I have knowing you almost 2 year, you can't hide that from me, you don't have to act strong in front of me, come on I take you out of here!” he said almost in whisper as he carried you in his arm

Stunning, frighten, horrify written all over your step mom and your twin step sister as they stood,froze in their spot, I mean who wouldn't? The Freaking Damn HOT KIM JONGHYUN, The Dream MAN of their life is stood right infront of them!!

Your step mom and both of your twin step sister has already built hatred toward you the moment they found out Kim Myungsoo is your boyfriend! And now seening Jonghyun show care and concern toward you, It didn't help but built up more their hatred toward you. It become worst. To them you have steal their Man! And then what now? Another dream Man of their life is now been stealing by you also!?!? It really confused them to think how is for a priceless girl like you, could get to know famous idol like Myungsoo and Jonghyun and to have them showing you so much of their love and their concern, while for them who had everything, and had tried very hard to get both of their attention yet still could not get none.

As every fan girl, showing the mean side of themself to their idol is the least thing they wanted to do, and yet because of that _____, their dream man, Jonghyun has saw everything.

“J-Jonghyun O-Oppa! Umm.. we-we was just showing _____~~” Na Young stuttered not sure exactly how to explain this but was cutting off by Jonghyun

“It would be better if you would stop acting innocent”

“J-Jonghyun Oppa! you don't even know her, why are you so over protecting her, she is just who~~”

" DON"T YOU DAMN DARE COMPARE YOURSELF TO _____ !!!!"

"Oppa... don't huh?"  you ask weakly as your hand weakly shake his shirt

Jonghyun on the other hand, who could easily go off on them at any second but knowing _____ wouldn't like it, he just give Naeun his dead glare “It would be best if you guys would keep it quiet, before it reaching my mood, I’m calling the police report what I have saw” with that he walk off the house and sent you to his house.

At Jonghyun's house

“Doctor Doctor is she alright?” Jonghyun rush to the doctor as soon as the doctor went out.The Doctor look at Jonghyun, giving him a smile as he nodd his head, he answer “Young master no need to worry, she are doing fine, is just those wound found in all over her body might cause her to endure  lot of pain but other than that she should be fine, it would be best if she was just relax and not go anywhere for at least today ”

Hearing the doctor, Jonghyun let out an heavy sigh “Glad to know she is fine, thank you for your help” and with that the doctor bow him and take his leave.

Upon seeing Jonghyun enter the room, you smile brightly at him, but seeing his frowning f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter