Be your...WHATT!!!!?

Be your... WHATT!!!!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1:  Be your...WHATT!!!!?

“Okay... CUT!” The director shouted while snapping his finger in demand; and before the director could be able to say anything, a door slammed and an overly excited voice cut him off.

“ Director Jin!!! Director Jin!!! You would not believe this!”

Jin turned his head as his eyes search for the crowd, and from the look of curiosity soon turned into a cold dead stare, when he learns that the owner of the overly excited voice was from none other than his assistance, Kang.  

"JINNN!!!" Kang cried out as Jin blankly stare at him before let out a long sigh " Just get me to the main point” he demands, knowing well enough that he'd take forever.

“Yes. you're right. okay!” Kang smiles widely " Here it goes," he said, “ Our CFO's COMMERCIAL RANKED AT THE TOP CHART!!"

"WHAT!!??"

“I mean can you believe even it!? His commercial was released only about thirty minutes ago, and yet, resulted in more than four million views!” Director Jin is so lost for words, he could only blankly staring at Kang as he listens to the continues rambling

“JIN!!! The commercial is in top chart beating out the American top boy band's commercial, and even the famous Actor Lee Minho’s commercial as well. ”

At that moment, the room was suddenly filled with dead silence. The only thing it could conceivably be heard is the water leakage. No one dared to believe what Kang had just announced. It couldn't be true... Right?  With Myungsoo everything has always been possible, because of his prince charming's look, handsome face, his down to earth personality… but it was just only thirty minutes ago when the commercial was released. Minutes later,  Kang announced it reaches the top chart and earns over four million viewers!? How could that even possible? It's Impossible!

Everyone in the room gave Kang an unbelievable look as he scratched his head in frustration. " Seriously! Are you guys serious right now? No one wants to believe me ??" He asks, "IT'S TRUE!"

Director Jin blinked a few times, processing the newfound news “Are... are you serious? I mean... Is that even possible? Four million views in just roughly 30 minutes?”

“UGHHH! Go check for yourself if you don't believe me ”  Kang yelled, frustrated by the fact that the director doesn't believe him.

“AAAAHHHHHHHH!” The director squealed as he runs toward Myungsoo, shaking his hands. “ Myungsoo you….You heard that right!? Our commercial ranking is at the top of the charts! Do you know what this means!? THIS MEANS, THAT YOU, YOU ARE THE BEST MAN IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD! NO, SCRATCH THAT! I JUST WISH FOR YOU TO BECOME GAY, JUST SO I COULD MARRY YOU!” Director wrapped his arms around Myungsoo, laughing in delight.

As usual, Myungsoo on the other hand, who is cold as usual, struggled from the director's tight hug and just hoped that a picture wouldn't be taken. “ OH GOD! I am so ing happy!” Director Jin shouted. "Jin, okay! can you please, you know, get off me?” Myungsoo dryly asks, while trying to use his well-earned strength to pull out from his directors embrace. Sure, he was happy, but... He could do better.

From afar, two familiar faces are watching the scene. But to be more specific, they're watching Myungsoo, observing his every move.

“Honey, will there ever be a day that I will see our Myungsoo smile?” Mrs. Kim sadly asks her husband. "Is his real smile that I am talking a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter