Be your...WHATT!!!!?

Be your... WHATT!!!!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Again, I am the reason to why you are getting sick.” Myungsoo looked at your helpless body in depression, as his deep feelings began to form into words. “Have you been hurt a lot because of my ruthless and cruel actions these past couple of days?” Myungsoo asked.

“I’m sorry, I really didn’t mean to treat you that way, or throw you my cruelest words... But I have to do it because it was the only way that I could make you hate me..."

"Park ____, from now on, distance yourself far away from me. If you don't, you're only going to make it harder for me to let you go when our contract ends."

 

Chapter 29:  Be your...WHATT!!!!?

*DING-DONG* * DINGG-DONNG*

The doorbell rings, emitting a buzzing sound which travels into your ears, alerting you of a presence of the visitor waiting by the door. You slugly wake up, feeling a throbbing headache. It pounds on top of your head and the fact that doorbell won't stop ringing, made your headache feel even worst. Because of the unbearable feeling that you can't endure, you shut your eyes tight, clenching onto your fluffly pillow with both hands and cry out softly while pressing the pillow over your head. 

*Ding-Dong*

​The doorbell continues to ring, and your throbbing headache gradually increased as it reacted to the sound. You breathe out heavily, clenching your fist tight as you try to hold back the pain. Opening your eyes, everything you catch sight of felt as if it were to be dark. Your eyes wondered around the room, this place looks very unfamiliar to you. Very unfamiliar.

What happened- how had you gotten here- where was this place- why were you... ? So many thoughts scrambled up to the surface of your head in panic, and a thin film of perspiration began to form on your brow and upper lip. If you had remembered correctly, you and Myungsoo were having a not-so-good conversation with each other outside of his house. The both of you were arguing with each other. So how did you end up here? 

You look around the room again; your eyes became widen as it struck to you. You came to realization that this is Myungsoo room. I repeat, Kim Myungsoo's room. How can you not know who this room belonged to? This room, you definitely knew really well, now that you think about it. It's the room that you were strictly never allowed to go in, unless you get permission to do so. It is the room that was set up by one out of many rules that you had to follow as being a maid.

You stare at the room blankly as you thought to yourself, what are you doing in here? Sleeping in his bed!?

Fear was setting in you and there was nothing you could do to stop it, no comforting words or thoughts, nothing reassuring came to mind.

You turn your body a little, trying to look for the clock; Once you had finally spotted it, your body feels even more shocked as the clock read 8:47PM.

“I-I-I s-slept the whole day? This can't be true, right? Instead of cooking Myungsoo's breakfast and tidying the house, I sl-slept the whole day?" You question yourself with fear, refusing that this is the truth. You've been slept the whole day in Myungsoo's bed without doing any work as a maid.  Woahh What a great 'employee' you are. Note the sarcasm in that.

"M-Myungsoo is going to be mad at me for sure!” You mumble to yourself, wanting to cry, still having no clue on how you ended up sleeping in  his room. And the thought of not having to serve him for the whole day, really scared you. How would Myungsoo react, after you have made a promise with him, telling him that you will satisfy with everything he needed as a maid.

*Ding Dong* the doorbell continues to ring, causing you to jump a little, snaping you out of your own thought and back to reality, that someone is waiting for you at the door. You tried to hurry getting out of bed and open the door, but as much as you have tried, your body won’t co-operate to how you wanted it to. Your weak body and the numbness, and dizziness that you feel in your head, made it harder for you to do what you wanted to do.

Five minutes passed. During those five minutes you have tried to get yourself out of the bed and peek to see if Myungsoo is still in the house, and just like you have thought, Myungsoo is not at home. A look of disappointment came accross your face as you are now standing in the front of the door, trying to build up the courage to open with the greeting of a friendly welcome. When you pull that knob, instead of a friendly welcome, your eyes just widened. You were taken aback to see the person appear in front of you, who is happily smiling. 

“Min E-Eun uni-ie,” you said in almost a whisper as you greeted her.

 “ ____, annyeong!” She happily greeted you.

 “Oh... Uh, annyeong hasseo u-unnie,” you bow slightly. There was an akward silence building up within you and Min Eun, both not knowing what to say to each other besides 'hello'. "Umm..."  You look at her with a smile and decided to break the akwardness.

"Uh- unnie! Come o-on in, it is cold outside.” 

“Heh, yeah, I thought you would never ask.” Min Eun laughed slightly, nodding her head in agreement as she step foot in the house while you held the door wide for her to come in.

“I’m sorry if I have make you wait outside for so long,” you apologize to her in a weak tone, trying to hold back the dizziness you feel in your head. You had to hold in the urge to faint right there, on the spot.

Min Eun smiled. It was forced. “No, it's okay! You still having a high fever so I can understand.” She paused, looking at you in 'worry'. “Has your fever gotten any better? I was uh.. worried about you?”

“Huh? Oh I have gotten a lot better!” You looked at her in confusion, but smiled asuringly anyway. How did she know that you were-- wait- you're sick? You didn't even know that you are sick? But you go along and answer her question.You have to admit, you once has has thought that Min Eun never liked you at all, thinking that she really hated you because you are Myungsoo's 'girlfriend'. But conversing with her today, you came to realize that Min Eun might have never hated you. In fact, she was really... sweet and loving. She showed worries and care toward you when you know she was supposed to be hating you. After all, you are Myungsoo's girlfriend. Min Eun unnie ...... she is a very friendly person, you thought to yourself.

“Ahh , it's a relieve to hear that you were feeling better. Last night, L-oppa and I were worried sick about you. We was taking care of you the whole night!”

“I-I-I-” you were surprised, stunned to hear that from her. All night, worried about you? How can that be? It doesn't make any type of sense to you? why would Myungsoo worry about you when you know well that he hate you very much? to him you were nothing but a plain maid who try to get his money.

And for Min Eun why would she worries about, when she absolutely know nothing about you? it would make a lot of sense if she hate you but this turn around she care for you like you were a close friend to her. so many confuse thought run to your mind but you didn't care anymore. Your lip formed into a bright smile, as happiness filled within you. This is what you have wished for all your life, to be able to recieve love. But certain flashback came your mind, that bright smile soon didn't last long as you came to realize that because you were able to recived love and care, you have been a pain in the , causing Min Eun and Myungsoo to not be able to get the full privacy they wanted for themselves. You have ruined it. Looking up, you smiled at her weakly and bowed. “Thank you for taking care of me and I'm sorry that because me, you and Myungsoo didn’t get to spend a lot time together.”

“Aha, it's fine, really. Don't feel burdened. I might need your help in the future too, so don’t thank me too early.” How can she be so nice for someone who has ruined her time with someone she loves? You thought. For sure, in the future, if Min Eun needed help, you definitely will help her with all you can to return back what she deserves.

"You can count on me! I will definitely will try my best to help you in the future," you smile at her.

“ _____ you said it!" You smiled and nod your head, agreeing to the deal. 

"Can I ask if L-oppa is home?” She asked you as you see her eyes wonder around the house for him.

“There no need to look for him, Myungsoo oppa is not home, I guess there's no one here.” You answer her, trying hard to make Min Eun know that you are his girlfriend. Well, not that you wanted to, but because of the contract that you must follow. No one must know that you are his fake girlfriend and a maid in his house.

Min Eun looked at you and smiled. “Good. I was going to surprise him today, by cooking us dinner since today is our 4 years anniversary.”

Your widen “Four years?” You mumble those two words in a sad tone.

Your mind went blank, as you blankly stared at Min Eun, not knowing exactly how to react to her statement. Today is their anniversary. Four years anniversary . Your face saddened when you think that they have been together for 4 years, and as much as you have, you found yourself falling deep in love with Myungsoo. You knew as a fact that Myungsoo couldn’t be able to return you the same love you have for him. Meeting Min Eun today, you have finally came to realized the reason why Myungsoo has always felt so devastated without her. It explains the reason why you never saw his bright (real) smile.

You let out a slight fake laugh and thought to yourself that Myungsoo, he must has really fallen deeply in love with Min Eun. 

Being together for as long as four years, they must have loved each other very much. Min Eun unnie, she is such a caring, loving person. She is a much more of a beautiful person on her inside.  For a girl like her, it's not wonder why Myungsoo has fell so deeply in love with her. ____, it is really the time for you to stop and move on. Myungsoo and you are just an act for publicity, nothing more, you reminded sadly to yourself.

Back to reality, Min Eun has waved her hand up and down your face as she notice you haven’t payed attention. Min Eun called out your name many times but you still didn’t respond. “____, are you okay? Are you still felling sick?” She shakes your shoulder a little.

You look at her, give her a smile and shake your head. “Aniyo, it's okay. I’m okay. Were you asking me something?”

“Are you sure you are feeling okay?” Min Eun worriedly looks at you, but you just smile. "I have been sleeping the whole day like a dead person. How can I not be okay, unnie? Don't worry about me.”

“Good. Oh yeah _____ I was going to ask if I can use this table for L and the dinner set up.”

“Unnie it's not my house, this is going to be your future house,” you joke to her in a sad tone as you remember back to what Myungsoo told you. He wanted to live here in this house with the person he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter