Be your...WHATT!!!!?

Be your... WHATT!!!!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 27:  Be your...WHATT!!!!?

 

Myngsoo Pov

“Oppa~ You know I love you, right?" Min Eun questioned as we took a seat, both, facing each other. She flashed her pearly whites, batting her eyelashes as she my arm and giggled. Looking at her, I couldn’t stop myself from smile along. Getting to see her appear in front of my house, has already brightened up my day! Now that I'm hearing her, telling me that she loves me, is the most amazing thing I have ever witnessed. And it only to made me smile brighter, bigger and longer. I mean, who wouldn’t be? Min Eun means the whole world to me. She's the one I cares for the most, besides my parents and Infinite. 

Before longing to have a relationship with Min Eun, I've always dreamed about the happy, romantic things we could do together. And like a teenage boy, I dreamed of holding her hand everywhere we went, make her jealous, kiss her and tell her I love her every day. I'd be a better boyfriend than I was those years before,

Grabbing her hand, I held it tightly and I smile. A sudden trout came to mind and I evilly grinned, mentally. I shook my head and decided to . “No, I don’t know. So how much do you love me?”

“Oppa!” She whined as she hit my arm.

“AHH that hurt!” I pouted while rubbing my arm, joking around with her. But just by looking at her, I gave in. “Ara, ara, I know! don't be mad neh?” I replied, earning a killer smile from her.

“Oppa, so when are you going to break up with that poor stupid girl?” Min Eun asked out of the blue. It stop me a second, as I start questioning about our relationship. Why does she have to bring that Park ____ up in the middle of our sweet moment? Isn't she supposed to talk about us? Why is she so worried about whatever is going on between me and ____?

"Soon? Tomorrow? How about now, eh, eh?" She started whining, as she gave me her cute look, clinging tightly into my arm. I gave her my weak smile as I started to question myself again. *Why is she urgent about me breaking up with ____?*

“Wae? Are you jealous?” I teased, wanting to hear the answer from her.

With her grumpy face, Min Eun leaned back on her chair, and crossed her arms. “Yes I’m jealous, I don’t like seeing you with her, acting all lovely dovely in front of the media. Do you know how much it hurt, watching you and that ugly girl do all those things? I mean, like seriously. That face, does not match with that dress she was wearing. And oh god, those SHOES! I was embarrassed, just watching her all over you. She's the one ruining your image. She makes you look bad. You deserve better, L oppa." She snickered. "And I almost thought you didn't love me anymore, hah.” Min Eun let out a laugh. 

Hearing her answer, I felt uneasy. Min Eun was judging ___ ever so harshly, and it sounded... Weird? Mean? The Min Eun that I knew never judged anyone this way before, and she was a very kind person who would always help people no matter what hardships they face. Surely Min Eun hasn't changed... Has she? No, no. She hasn't. She's still the same old girl I... Love...

Hours has past and I would listen to Min Eun continueously complaining about why I still have a  'relationship' with ____, calling her a stupid foolish hoe, a , poor seducer who is only trying to get my money. Usually I wouldn't care less, I think all girls are born to be that way, but for some particular reason I didn’t like people calling ____ that way. And especially coming from the person I love most. I didn’t like it. Not one bit. Why? I guess... I guess it's because I care and worry for ____ so much, and I don't want to see her suffer more than what she has already suffered. I don’t want to see her smiling like an idiot when she is hurting on the inside. I don’t want to see her cry. Her pain... Pains me too.

 “Aigoo my baby is jealous.” I pinched Min Eun's cheek as I gave her my fake smile. I replied to her in a sad tone, “don’t worry, the relationship between me and her won’t last long. And ____, is not the girl you think she is. You should get to know her before judge her. ____ is a very brave, strong, and won’t cry in front of anybody. But she really is, a big fool who never takes good care of herself." I chuckled.

“Oppa... Are you somehow, falling for that girl?”

Author Pov

“Oppa... Are you somehow, falling for that girl?” Min Eun raised her brow as an uneasy feeling arises in her. Having to hear Myungsoo defend somebody for the first time, going against her, is unusual. But as for Myungsoo, who on the other hand, is in his own little world, doesn't seem to hear what Min Eun asked him.

Worry, concern and panic was written all over Myungsoo's face as he realizes you weren't around. Looking around everywhere with his eyes, hoping to see some sign of you, and yet, there is none. *She can’t be outside the house, could she? I mean, I know she can be such a pabo, but... It’s raining too hard. I heard it was going to be a stormy night.* He started moving around in his seat, trying to find a single part of you in the house. He listened for any of your movements, but nothing was heard apart from the rain clashing down the roof. Min Eun looked at Myungsoo in confusion. Just what is he doing?

“Min Eun-ah, do you happen to know where my girlfriend is?” Myungsoo immediately asked, suddenly becoming anxious.

Min Eun frowned and flicked her hair,“oppa should know. She told us that she'll go outside for us to have some privacy. Oppa now answer my question Are.. Are you somehow have falling fo-”

Before Min Eun could finish, Myungsoo yell out “! , don’t tell me that girl stayed out there for more than 2 hours!” 

“Why are you so worried about that poor stupid girl? She is just-”

Myungsoo interrupted her again as he seemed to not notice what she is trying to say, as his mind is filled with worry and fear. “Min Eun, it's already late and I’m sure your parents will be worried about you. You go home on yourself, huh? I have emergency I have to take car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter