Be your...WHATT!!!!?

Be your... WHATT!!!!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 5:  Be your...WHATT!!!!?

"Wait, what?"

With shocked faces and wide eyes, the Kim parents stared blankly at their Myungsoo, finding it extremely difficult to believe what he had just confessed. No... It can't be! It can't be right... Could it? It has always been possible, yes, but... For Myungsoo to already move on is a huge step! The cold, flirtatious, Myungsoo... Has a girlfriend!?

“Is this another one of your everyday jokes?" Mr. Kim asked calmly. He tried very hard, not to fall for this 'joke'. But a part of him wanted to believed his son. He just wouldn't convince himself to say it out loud.

“Appa, I’m not joking this is serious!" Myungsoo whined.

"Bwoh!? What you... You're telling us that this is true!? Please tell me that I’m not dreaming, oh dear lord, pinch me!" Mrs. Kim closed her eyes sticking her arm out, expecting a pinch from someone.

Myungsoo lift his arms up in the air in frustration. "Aish! Mom~ how many times do I have to repeat myself? I want to introduce my girlfriend to you, moreover, confirm about my relationship!"

Silence took over the room. Myungsoo gave a look of anticipation, leaving his parents to remain silent. He's not joking... Is he?

"Waaah, honey! This isn't a dream... This isn't a dream at all! This is real life!" Mrs. Kim snapped back into reality, jumping and smiling like a little girl. "Myungsoo ah, when can I get to see her!? I want to see my daughter in law! I want to, I want to, I want to!" She whined. "Wait. I need to go buy her a gi-”

"MOM!" Myungsoo cut off. "How can you say that she's your daughter in law? We aren't even married!"

Mrs. Kim playfully scoffed, crossing her arms. “I don't care! I know you will eventually marry her and as a mother, I approve! I know for a fact that she's the one for you. Myungsoo, when can I see her? I want to see her now! Ommo, this is too exciting!"

"Ehhh! Now? I mean, isn't it too early? I… I’m actually here to set up a day for you to meet her, moreover confirm it to the media..."

“NOW would be a-”

"Hmm... Your mom and I will be very busy on the upcoming days... By the time we finish everything, it would be Saturday. How about this Sunday?" Mr. Kim suggests.

"Honey! But I want to see my daughter in law so badly!" Mrs. Kim pouts with her best puppy eyes.

”Mrs. Kim, I am not falling for those puppy eyes of yours." Mr. Kim assured. “And about the press conference, just leave it all to me. I’ll set it up for you and inform you when I get the results. Okay?”

"Thanks, dad."

 

“Rule number one; Master hates eating his vegetables. Don't ever cook him vegetables. Ever.

Number two; You must iron ALL his clothes. And when I say all, I mean all of it. Yes, even his under garments.

Number three; Master likes his rice overcooked for some reason, so I suggest you serve him rice that is slightly burnt. We don't want him to end up in hospital for eating burnt food everyday now, do we?“ The butler chuckled.

You nodded your head along with every word he said, taking down notes not only in your journey, but in your head. “He’s seems like a rather difficult person..." You mutter under your breath. *Wait, what was that about the rice? Meh. Cook the rice perfectly... Yeah, that seemed about right.*

“Rule number four; Master really loves his pyjamas, so you’ll have to wash it every two days.

Number five; this is the important one, Do not go to the second floor whenever he's home. It's forbidden, a crime! Unless he gives you permission to, you can go up.

Number six; You can only clean Master’s room when he's gone out.

Number seven; Do not touch his stuff without permission, whatsoever. And the last rule, finally yet importantly, is to be here on time.” The old man finished with a pearly white smile. "Simple as that!"

As vigouresly as you could, you wrote down what you could remember at rapid speed, muttering things on the way. "Number five... Erm... Let's just skip to six." 

“And let me remind you, if you're just here to seduce our master like every other maid that has applied to work here, I suggest you quit now. Your expecting results will miserably fail.” The butler said with firm lips.

You snapped your head up, losing your train of thoughts. “Hah!" You spat out, chuckling. "You might not believe this, but I had no intention of applying in the first place. Didn't even know this type of job exist! But that's not the case. I accepted the off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter