Business Meeting

How to Tame a Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click Me

 

"Please Jin just for tonight." Her father pleaded as she sighed.

"But appa, all people who would attend that party would just be...old men." she bit her lip.

"Don't worry. My business partners told me that they will bring their daughters and sons along with them. You'll have some company at that party." her father reassured her as she shifted uncomfortably at her seat.

"Besides I already promised them that I would bring you along and introduce you to them. After all you are my only daughter and soon to be heir of our company." Her father had stated.

She looked at her maid, Nana, who in turn looked back at her nodding and mouthed 'just go'. She sighed and looked back at her father who is waiting for her reply.

She stood up from her seat and said, "Alright. But what should I wear?"

Hearing this her father's face lightened up. "Any dress would be fine. Besides you have Nana here to help you choose."

"Alright. Well, I'm going to get ready now." She said and went towards her room.

 

As she entered her room, she heard Nana laughed. She looked at her weirdly. "What?"

"Nothing." Nana shook her head.

"It's just unusual for you to accept your father's invitation. I mean you don't like going to business parties right? What made you change your mind?" Nana asked.

Jin Ae stared at her maid for awhile before responding. "Actually. I don't know too."

She walked away towards her closet without knowing that her statement made Nana smile.

*Finally, our princess is coming back my lady.* Nana thought then followed her master towards her closet.

 

After taking a warm bath and a hard time choosing something to wear, Jin Ae ended up wearing a jewel trim Bandeau dress with a white blazer. She applied some light make up and curled her hair. She also wore a gold bangle, gold earrings and her Alejandro Ingelmo Sand Sophia pumps. Contented with her look, she headed out of her room and met Nana who gave her her pale pink Alexander Mcqueen Skull Clutch.

"You look wonderful, my lady." Nana smiled.

"Komawo." Jin Ae smiled in return.

"Where's appa?" she asked.

"Downstairs. Waiting for you." Nana said as Jin Ae nodded and headed downstairs.

Her father smiled at the sight of her.

"You look beautiful just like your mother." he remarked as Jin Ae gave him a smile.

"Shall we?" her father held out his arm and Jin Ae hook her arm with his and walked towards their car.

"Enjoy master, my lady. Take care!" Nana bowed and watched her masters' car drove away.

 

It was one typical business party wherein most of the people are bragging about their social status and achievements while some give out their business cards for hopes of finding a business partner or a potential housewife. As soon as Jin Ae and her father walked in, their company's business partners had greeted them. As promised, her father introduced her to their business partners and to their sons and daughters. She greeted them with a smile and chatted with them for awhile. There are times wherein some businessmen would approach her and flirt with her then give her their business card as if telling her to call them later.

After being bored and with no one there to accompany her, she went towards the bar and sat down on one of the stools. As soon as she was settled down, the bartender went towards her and gave her one of his best smiles.

"What do you want to have, pretty lady?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter