Calm Before the Storm

How to Tame a Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click Me

The warm sunshine touching her skin is the one that woke her up. It was a fine saturday and after that conversation with his brother, Jin Ae didn't know what to feel. She's stuck in the middle of confusion, anger and pain. The thought of how her brother decided to leave because of what he accidentally heard made her heart ache. Everytime she thinks of the words that came out of their own father's mouth made her blood boil. The words her father spoke, the sudden accident and their mother's death, do all of these things had something in relevance? Thinking about it makes her mind burst.

She was still lost in thoughts when her phone vibrated. She grabbed the gadget from the side table and saw that it was a message from her boyfriend.

Boyfriend.

The word still makes her stomach churn everytime she thinks about it. Kevin Woo becoming her boyfriend isn't something she would expect. Who would've thought the two of them would eventually end up being together as a couple? Not her, that's a fact.

She sat up and decided to read the message.

 

Angel, are you okay? You didn't attend school yesterday. I was lonely the whole day :(

 

Jin Ae rolled her eyes at the message and decided to reply right away.

 

I'm fine. You, lonely? Why do I find that hard to believe in?

 

As soon as the message was delivered, another one came.

 

It's true! Aigoo, you really don't believe me? I'm heart brokened :(

 

Jin Ae laughed at the message and replied shaking her head.

 

Maybe yes, Maybe no. Anyway, what's up playboy?

 

 

How about a date with me angel? ;)

 

Jin Ae thought about it for awhile and shrugged, "A date wouldn't hurt anyway."

 

Fine with me. :)

 

Her phone vibrates in a flash making her shake her head, "This playboy's really fast."

 

Great! I'll pick you up at nine. See you angel ;)

 

Jin Ae checked at her clock and stood up, "Well, nine it is."

 

She took her usually strawberry bath and after a long debate on what to wear she finally came out of her walk in closet only to find her brother sitting on her bed playing with her son. She stood at the sides watching her brother when he finally saw her.

"Oh, hey Jinnie." Myungsoo greeted her with a smile.

She walked towards them and sat at the opposite side of her brother, "Hey, what's up?"

"Oh, nothing really," Myungsoo shrugged and smiled when Vin Ae his arm, "Where did you get this buddy anyway? He's sweet."

"Oh Vin Ae?" Jin Ae asked and smiled, "Kevin gave him to me."

"Kevin?" Myungsoo raised an eyebrow as Jin Ae nodded.

"Kevin, my boyfriend." Jin Ae casually shrugged.

"Kevin. Oh, that Woo Kevin." Myungsoo stated.

He looked at Vin Ae for awhile then looked at his sister studying her. Jin Ae noticed his stare and raised an eyebrow, "What?"

"Are you going out?" he asked.

"Yeah, is something wrong oppa?" Jin Ae asked as Myungsoo placed Vin Ae down with a sigh.

"Everything," he shook his head and dragged Jin Ae towards her walk in closet, "Come with me."

"W-wait, What are you doing?!" Jin Ae whined but Myungsoo ignored her.

As the two of them entered Jin Ae's walk in closet, Myungsoo made her sit down and started rummaging her closet.

"H-hey! You know about the word privacy? I think you need that right now oppa!" Jin Ae gawked at her brother who just ignored her.

"Shut up dear sister. You ain't going to date with that outfit understood?" Myungsoo shouted from somewhere the area making Jin Ae gawked at him even more.

"Why is that? And since when did you suddenly become interested with my fashion sense?"  Jin Ae asked when Myungsoo suddenly appeared with a bunch of clothes.

"Let's see..since, today?" He thought for awhile then tossed the clothes to Jin Ae, "Change. Now."

Jin Ae rolled her eyes but followed her brother's order anyways. A few minutes passed, Jin Ae came out wearing a white cropped top with Amsterdam print with her black braces skater skirt and black Vans wedge sneakers. The only accessory she wore was her black leather bracelet with a heart clasp.

Myungsoo stared at her head to toe then nodded, "Perfect. Now sit down."

"Now what?" Jin Ae rolled her eyes as she was dragged in front of her vanity cabinet.

"Can't you just keep quiet for a bit?" Myungsoo rolled his eyes and started doing Jin Ae's hair.

He braided her long hair and clasped with a white chiffon bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter