Changes

How to Tame a Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click Me

random a/n: be sure to click it. it's cool ;)

It was another typical school day. At least, that was what Jin Ae thought it would be. As she walked down the stairs, Nana was waiting for her at the end of it with a playful smile on her face. Jin Ae studied her expression and asked, “Why do you look so happy?”

Nana laughed, “Well, it’s because young master Kiseop is waiting for you outside.”

“BWOH?!” Jin Ae widened her eyes, “What did you say? Kiseop is outside, waiting for me? Why?”

“He asked me to tell you that the two of you will be going to school today young miss. In more technical terms, he is fetching you, driving you to school.” Nana explained with a smile.

“W-why would he do that?” Jin Ae asked in confusion, “We’ve been friends since nine years old and he never fetch me at home nor drive me to school.”

Nana shrugged, giving Jin Ae her things, “Here you go young miss. You must not keep someone waiting.”

“B-but, what about breakfast?” Jin Ae blurted making her personal maid laugh.

“Don’t worry about it young miss. I know master Kiseop already solved that problem for you.” Nana said pushing Jin Ae towards the door, “Now go young miss. Take care.”

Jin Ae was still trying to process everything and the next thing she knew is that she’s standing outside their house and saw her friend leaning on his blue Lamborghini Reventon with a smirk on his face.

“I thought you would never go out of your house.”

“K-Kiseop. What are you doing here?” Jin Ae asked still clouded with confusion, “Why and how long have you been waiting there?”

“Kiseop? What happened to ‘Seoppie’ Jinnie?” Kiseop asked with a raised eyebrow, “To answer your questions, I’m here to fetch you so that we could go to school together and I’ve been here for about an hour already I guess.”

“AN HOUR?!” Jin Ae said shocked, “Why didn’t you ask Nana to call me. You didn’t have to wait that long! I mean, you don’t have to do this anyway, so why wait for me?”

“Well, I didn’t want to disturb your ‘beauty rest’ and all.” Kiseop laughed as he walked towards Jin Ae and grabbed her hand, “Let’s stop with the questions alright. Now, hop in.”

Jin Ae warily entered Kiseop’s car as he opened the door for her and went inside after her. He smiled at her as he started the engine.

“If you are hungry, grab the paper bag in front of you. I bought cinnamon rolls and strawberry milk just in case.” He grinned as Jin Ae took the bag smiling.

“I love cinnamon rolls and strawberry milk.” She happily said, making Kiseop smile while shaking his head.

“I know that.”

“Well, you still haven’t answered one of my questions.” Jin Ae said taking a bite on one of the cinnamon rolls, “Why are you doing this Seoppie?”  

Kiseop took another look at her before staring at the road, “Molla. I just...want to do it. I wanted to try driving you to school. I mean, I never did it before so, yeah.”

Kiseop was lost at words as he was driving, his eyes never leaving the road. Jin Ae looked at him once more before eating the breakfast Kiseop brought for her with a smile.

 

Loud screams and squeals are heard as AJ, Eli and Soohyun are waiting outside the campus doors. Hoon and Dongho were waiting outside along with them, leaning by the railings. None of them talked until AJ decided to break the ice by coughing. Everyone looked at him while he shrugged.

“Shouldn’t we, you know, talk with one another?”

“Why would we do that?” Eli asked gawking at him.

“Well, Jin Jin asked us to get along with each other so why don’t we do that by you know ‘talking’.” AJ said with a duh tone looking at each one of the guys.

They just looked at him with blank stares and he raised his hands in surrender.

“Alright. Pretend I didn’t say anything.” AJ rolled his eyes.

Hoon looked at his friend and thought about it for awhile before he decided to talk. “Alright. Let’s do it.”

“Excuse me?” Soohyun blurted as they stared at Hoon like he was some kind of animal at the zoo.

“You heard me, let’s talk.” Hoon snickered.

“But why?” Dongho said bewildered, “Why would we talk with these guys hyung?!”

“Please, don’t give us that look.” Eli said rolling his eyes.

“He’s right, if your little friend didn’t want to talk to us. Well neither does us.” Soohyun snickered.

“Oh please, don’t get me wrong.” Hoon snapped, “If you asked me, I don’t want to talk to you guys either.”

“Then why bring up the idea?” Eli snickered.

“I’m doing it for Jin. Like what your friend had said –“Hoon pointed towards AJ while looking at the guys sternly, “She wants us to get along. After all, our companies are all a part with the uBEAT program and all, so why don’t we give it a try? I don’t want to disappoint Jinnie so I want to at least try to get along with you people.”

Everyone looked at one another, thinking about what Hoon said, before sighing.

“Alright then. Let’s give it a try?” Soohyun asked looking at his friends then at Hoon and Dongho.

Everyone was just staring at him making AJ step up and said, “If it’s for Jin Jin, well count me in.”

Everyone agreed and they all decided to do it.

“But, how are we supposed to do this?” Dongho asked tilting his head, “I mean, how do we start?”

“Why not by introducing ourselves, then talk about our interest and so on?” Hoon suggested as Eli looked at him.

“We do the basics?” Eli asked as Hoon nodded. AJ and Dongho looked at them before agreeing then everyone looked at Soohyun. He looked at the guys before responding,

“So, let’s start?”

 

An orange Lamborghini Murcielago zoomed in, out came Kevin with confusion written all over his face as he studies the unexpected scene in front of him. He walked towards the school doors and looked at his friends weirdly. He stood there for awhile, not speaking until someone from the group noticed him.

“Hey Kevs! You’re here.” Eli greeted him as Kevin approached his group of friends giving each of them a high five then glared at Hoon and Dongho.

“Can I ask, why are you talking with these guys?” Kevin asked, his eyes still on the two.

“Well, you see.” AJ started trying to find the right words, making Kevin look – glare – at him.

“What?” Kevin asked annoyed, “Tell me hyungs, why bother to speak with these guys. Have you all forgotten what happened a year ago? These guys rejected our company offer and not only that, they refused to be our friends and now, you guys are talking?!”

“Calm down, Kevin.” Eli said patting the shoulder of the younger one.

“Why would I?” Kevin snapped.

“If you please excuse us.” Dongho blurted making Kevin look their way, “We are just doing this because of someone’s wish.”

“Someone’s wish?” Kevin said tilting his head, “Who the hell is that someone anyway?!”

“Kim Jin Ae.” Soohyun smirked, “A.K.A. your angel, my dongsaeng.”

“J-Jin?” Kevin stuttered making Hoon smirked.

“That’s right, mister Kevin Woo. Jinnie was irritated because of our constant bickering that’s why she wished that we would try to mingle and get along with one another.” Hoon said patting Kevin’s shoulder, “If you don’t like the idea, then don’t do it. However, be reminded that if you don’t do it, Jinnie might be a bit disappointed at you.”

Kevin thought about it for a while then looked at his friends, “Did she really say that?”

“You want to hear the truth? Well then, it’s a yes.” Soohyun nonchalantly said making Kevin sigh.

He looked at each one of the guys, thinking, before sighing again.

“Fine. Since Jin had said so, I think I might try to get along with these people.”

The group was glad to have Kevin with them now and all of them are trying to open up and be friends with one another. Murmurs were heard from the crowd behind and it became louder when a blue Lamborghini Reventon made its way towards the parking lot and out came a guy and a girl. The murmurs made the guys looked at the two people who just entered the scene and all of them had shock plastered on their faces. Jin Ae walked towards the group and instantly raised her eyebrow on them.

“What are you guys doing?” she asked while looking AJ then at Hoon.

Hoon snapped out of his thoughts first, and then smiled at Jin Ae. “Well you see Jinnie, we are trying to fulfill your wish.”

“Your wish?” Kiseop asked as he walked towards them, standing beside Jin Ae.

“You mean,” Jin Ae said pointing at the guys, “You guys are actually trying to mingle with one another. Like trying to be friends?”

The guys looked at each one, then smiled at Jin Ae nodding making her clap her hands in happiness.

“That’s great!” She said happily, “So great!”

Soohyun laughed at her reaction, “Well, it was your wish after all. How could we refuse to do that?”

Jin Ae smiled and was grateful that the guys were trying to best to get along. She looked at each one and saw Kevin staring blankly at her. She tilted her head and asked, “Kevin, are you alright?”

Snapping out of his thoughts, Kevin looked at her and said, “Y-yeah.”

He looked at his friends who just shook their heads. Dongho ignored the other guys and pointed at Kiseop.

“Hyung! How come you and Jinnie are in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter