Fashion "Color" Show

How to Tame a Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click Me

"Monochrome."

"I think we must do a summer collection instead."

"No, I want pastel colors."

"Come on, a summer collection would be fun!"

"No, Monochrome is good!"

"NO! I said pastel so it's pastel!"

"NO! Its--"

"Shut up!" 

 

Jin Ae sighed at her friends as they were trying to decide on what concept their collection would be. Kiseop glared at the three making them shrinked back down at their seats. The fashion show is already on that week's friday and it's already wednesday yet they still doesn't have a final concept for their collection.

Dongho blew his bangs out frustration and looked at his friends, "What do we do now? Friday's is nearing you know."

"Why don't you agree on my idea? Summer is good." Hoon said making AJ hissed.

"No. Monochrome is better Hoon. Snap out of your weird imagination." 

"Weird?! Your idea is a lot weirder! How can monochrome be amazing? It's not even eye catching!" Hoon snapped back staring a glaring contest with his friend. Dongho shook his head and sighed.

"That's why it's better if we do a pastel collection."

"NO WAY!" the two said in unison and went back to glaring at one another leaving the maknae sighing in defeat. Kiseop grabbed his hair in frustration and looked at Jin Ae who didn't bother listening to the quarrels and was busy flipping a fashion magazine. Kiseop placed his face on his palm and looked at the three pabos before looking back at Jin Ae.

"I'm not a fashion whatever and honestly, I don't know which idea is good." He sighed, "How about you Jinnie? Do you have anything in mind?"

The guys stared at her as she finally looked up and eyed each one of them. She tapped her chin before smiling at them.

"I think I do." she said making the guys straighten up in their seats.

"Then what is it? Tell us Jinnie." Dongho excited clapped as the other three waited patiently. Jin Ae looked at Dongho then at Hoon.

"Let's do a Monochrome." 

AJ pumped his fist and was literally jumping around while Dongho and Hoon were looking at her bewildered.

"Why Jin? I honestly think pastel's a lot more better."

"Or a summer collection."

The two sighed as they watched AJ grinned at them widely, "Told ya, Monochrome's good."

Kiseop shook his head and looked at Jin Ae, "How come you chose monochrome? I thought you said that it was boring."

He smirked at her as the other three glance back at her as she leaned back on her seat and grabbed the magazine. She flipped the page before looking back at them with a smirk, "It's because I wanted to try this certain look on a certain someone."

 

 

The day of the fashion show arrived and everyone was busy at the preparations. Although the show will start at 3pm, every group were already there by 1 so that they can rehearse their walks and fix the outfits of their models.

Every one was quiet until buff men wearing pink uniforms bringing pink clothes bag walked into the scene. Jinkyung and her twin, Chunji, are walking side by side, heads up, towards their dressing room. Kevin, Soohyun and Eli followed behind and gave everyone a small smile as they followed Barbie's lead.

They walked into AJ who gave them each a hi five as a greeting.

"Yo. How are you guys?" he asked as the three sighed.

"I'm in my worst condition right now." Eli rolled his eyes.

"What's your theme anyway?" AJ asked curiously as three shrugged.

"Molla. It was Barbie and her twin who planned everything else." Soohyun sighed as Kevin shook his head.

"I bet pink would definitely be there." Kevin said and looked at AJ with curiousity, "How about your team's?"

"It's still a secret but expect it to be awesome since Jin Jin is the one who planned everything." AJ grinned as Kevin smirked.

"I already knew my angel had great fashion sense so I would really expect your team's to be good." Kevin stated as AJ smirked.

Eli looked around and glanced at AJ tilting his head, "Where are your models?"

"We ARE the models." AJ nonchalantly stated, "Jin Jin thought it was better if we were the models instead 0f finding other people. How are about your team's?"

"Same as yours. The only difference is that Barbie isn't one of the models." Soohyun said as AJ raised his eyebrow.

"That's new. I thought she would be the one who wants to be in the spotlight." He said as Kevin shrugged.

"I thought of that too." 

AJ was about to ask another question when Dongho called out for him. He turned towards his friends and gave a smile.

"Good luck guys. Wear your outfits out proud so that Barbie won't get mad." He teased.

As he walks away, his friends looked at one another sighing, before going into their dressing room wherein Barbie's already waiting.

 

 

"Hoonie hyung, help me."

As AJ walked into their dressing room, he saw Dongho struggling on his neck tie and Hoon quickly made his way towards his dongsaeng helping him. Jin Ae was standing in front of the mirror, already dressed, and started fixing her hair when she saw AJ thru the mirror.

"Oh you're there Jaeseoppie." she smiled as she talked to him thru the mirror, "Your outfit is already in the changing room. Just wait for Kiseop to finish and go get change."

AJ nodded as Jin Ae gave him a smile and continued fixing her hair. AJ watched her as she tied her hair into a half ponytail and as she does, her black top raised a little showing a bit of her stomach. AJ's eyes trailed down the skin Jin Ae's showing and was starting to like the view when someone grabbed the hem of her top pulling it down. AJ looked up at the person and saw Kiseop sending him death glares. AJ tilted his head in amusement as a smirk played on his lips while Kiseop is still glaring at her. The staring contest ending when Jin Ae asked AJ to go get change so that the stylist could already fix his hair like Dongho's and Hoon's.

He stood up, still with that smirk, and walked into the changing room following Jin Ae's order as Kiseop watched his every move. When he was already inside, Kiseop let go of Jin Ae's top and saw that she was already finished fixing her hair. She looked side to side smiling in satisfaction and then looked at Kiseop who's smiling at her.

"You look great."

"Thanks." Jin Ae smiled. 

"However, I'm still wondering why you asked this stylist to come if you could actually be the one who would fix our hairstyles and all." Kiseop asked as Jin Ae shrugged.

"It takes a lot of work and time. Although if you ask me, I want to be the one to fix your hairs." Jin Ae stated as Kiseop smiled. He was about to sit down on an empty chair where the third and last stylist is waiting for her client when Jin Ae stopped him.

"Where are you going?" she asked as Kiseop tilted his head.

"Getting my hair done. Why?"

"You're not going anywhere Seoppie." Jin Ae smirked making Kiseop confused.

"Why?"

"Because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter