Magic Mountain

How to Tame a Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click Me

The door flung open revealing the two businessmen who are chatting casually when suddenly their eyes widened at the sight. Mr. Kim coughed startling the two young ones breaking them apart from each other, 

"D-Dad." Jin Ae stuttered as her father was looking at her questionably. Kevin didn't help lighten the mood for he placed an arm around Jin Ae's waist, making it worse.

"I see the two of you are getting along well?" Mr. Woo raised an eyebrow while looking at Jin Ae then at Kevin.

"Well, we are. Kind of.” Kevin casually said looking at Jin Ae, "Aren't we?"

Jin Ae glared at him but tried to play along to avoid any more complications, "Y-yes. We are."

"That's great! Don't you think Mr. Kim?" Mr. Woo grinned as he looked at Jin Ae's father who is still processing what happened earlier.

"Y-yeah. I think so too." Mr. Kim replied confused but Mr. Woo clapped happily.

"Well since the two of you are getting along now, and we are business partners, why don't the two of you just represent our companies in the upcoming charity event next Saturday?" Mr. Woo happily suggests making all of the three looked at him with surprise and shock.

Kevin was the one who recovered first and replied, "I'm fine with that dad. As long as Mr. Kim is fine with the idea."

The three of them looked at Mr. Kim who is still thinking about the thought. Jin Ae stared at his father and tried sending some pleading looks hoping her father would get the idea that she doesn't want to go. Her father looked at her and sighed.

"Alright I agree. In one condition." Mr. Kim said looking at Kevin.

"What is it sir?" Kevin smiled at Mr. Kim.

"Take Care of my daughter Kevin, will you?" Mr. Kim looked firmly at Kevin who nodded at him.

"I would sir. Even if you don't tell me, I would."

"Glad to hear that." Mr. Kim smiled and looked at Mr.Woo, "I'm looking forward at our companies' future works."

"Me too." Mr. Woo smiled back, shaking Mr. Kim's hand.

"Well, we'll be going now." Mr. Kim said and Jin Ae bowed. 

"Take care and oh, Jin Ae?" Mr. Woo said making Jin Ae look at him confused, "Kevin will pick you up on Saturday, arasso?"

Jin Ae nodded before bowing down one more and left. Mr. Woo looked at Kevin who gave him his signature sly smile. 

"I didn't expect you to be that close to her during the first meeting." Mr. Woo laughed and Kevin casually shrugged.

"Told you dad, I won't disappoint you."

 

 

Saturday came and Jin Ae was pacing back and forth the room leaving Nana a lot confused than earlier.

"Young Miss, please calm down." Nana tried to keep up with her master and tried to calm her down.

"How would I? I would spend a whole day with that bastard and guess what's making it a lot more exciting? We are climbing a mountain Nana. A mountain!" Jin Ae slumped down on the sofa and stared at her personal maid who stood in front of her.

"What should I wore on mountain trekking?" she asked which made Nana laughed.

"And here I thought you are worried about how you would manage to keep up with them once you reached the mountain. I never thought you are just worried about your outfit young miss." Nana said making Jin Ae blush in embarrassment.

"Well," Jin Ae coughed, "I liked trekking, although I'm afraid of heights. Besides, it's nature, Nana. Who would hate nature?" Jin Ae smiled making Nana smile back.

"So, help me Nana. What should I wear?" Jin Ae whined as Nana sat down beside her.

"Are you dressing up for that Kevin Woo young miss?" Nana giggled making Jin Ae glare at her.

"I am not trying to look good for that angelic faced bastard, Nana. A girl needs to look her best in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter