Forward

How to Tame a Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click

"BWOH?!"

A book was suddenly flying towards his face and luckily, his reflexes where faster than he thought. He held the book with his left hand and glared at the student who apparently threw the book away.

"Yah! Park Hyungseok! Would you come here one second!"

The student named Park Hyungseok warily walked towards his professor as he pouted when he finally stood in front of him.

"Would you care to explain why this book, is suddenly flying towards my face?"

"Well, seonsaengnim." Hyungseok fidgeted in his place as the professor sighed and dragged him to sit down a nearby bench.

"Tell me, what happened?"

"Well, you see Dongho seonsaengnim, the book," Hyungseok took a deep breath before looking at Dongho with wide eyes, "HOW COULD THE LEADING LADY DIE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STORY?!"

"Bwoh?"

"You see, I was reading it and got hooked and then the leading lady died! How could the author let the leading man live alone?!" Hyungseok sighed as Dongho tried to accessed the situation.

"So you're telling me you threw the book out of the frustration of the leading lady being killed in the middle of the story?" Dongho stated as Hyungseok nodded. Dongho smiled as he looked at the book at his hand.

He looked towards his student and patted his head, "You see Hyungseok, the leading lady need to die in the middle of the story because she has too."

"But, wouldn't the leading man be depressed and all?!" 

"Well, he will be," Dongho smiled, "But that's part of what I like about books in some ways. It portrays death truthfully. You die in the middle of your life, in the middle of the sentence. Because that's what happen in real life."

Hyungseok studied at Dongho's expression before staring at the book in Dongho's hand, "I see. But seonsangnim, how did you know about that stuff?"

"About what?" Dongho asked as Hyungseok shrugged.

"You know, books and death."

"Simple," Dongho smiled as the words from the past still rung inside his head like a melody, "It's philosophy."

 

"Is that all you've got?!"

Eli rolled his eyes as he grabbed his towel from the bench and left one of their employees lying on the floor, breathless.

"You really are strong," Seunggi, his second in commander clapped making Eli roll his eyes more.

"What do expect from someone who inherited the Triangle Systems? Showing weakness towards employees who aren't the same level as I am is not an option."

"Oh~ cold." Seunggi sat beside him and studied Eli making him raise his eyebrow.

"What?"

"Well, It's been eight years since you've graduated and you've actually had grown." Seunggi stated making Eli snicker.

"Your statement makes you sound older than you really are." 

Seunggi laughed, "Well, I am already old, Kim Kyoungjae, and I gotta say, you're father would be proud of you."

Eli stared blankly at his water bottle when Seunggi stood up and gave him an envelope.

"This came in this morning, and if you ask me, you need to go. I'm giving you the day off."

Seunggi smiled as Eli shook his head with a smile,

"I think you're forgetting something hyung."

"What is that?" Seunggi tilted his head as Eli stood up and patted his shoulder.

"I'm the head of this company, I don't need your permission to go."

 

A smile was plastered on his face as he took the mic beside him and happily spoke thru it,

"Hello everyone, this is your pilot speaking, we are about to land at Incheon airport at approximately 10 minutes. Sit back and relax. Thank you for choosing Jaexel Airlines, thank you for flying with us today."

The sky was the same beautiful blue sky back eight years ago and it suddenly made him homesick. He warily laughed and checked his watch.

"Well, Korea, Kim Jaeseop is back."

 

"Are you okay now?"

The girl nodded with a smile and ran towards him giving him a hug.

"Thank you so much doctor Hoonie!"

Hoon laughed as the mother shrugged and he patted the girl's head, "Your welcome beautiful. Now take care arasseo? Doctor Hoonie appreciates it if you come back to see him again but when you do, you must be well too."

The girl nodded and the mother bowed down at Hoon thanking him once more before leaving.

Hoon leaned back at his chair when his phone vibrated. He grabbed it and laughed as soon as he opened the message.

/Your handsome best friend is back in Korea! You better show up tonight!/

Hoon shook his head before replying back at his pabo friend.

/Of course, I wouldn't want her to be disappointed if you know what I mean./

He pressed send and placed his phone back at his desk and stared at the only picture frame displayed on his desk. He run his fingers on it, a smile rising up his face.

"I guess now's the time huh?"

 

"And he did it again people! That's your number one racer out there!"

The car skidded to stop as the staff gathered around it cheering. Out came the handsome Lee Kiseop with a smile plastered on his face as the guys started to carry him around the track and cheer for him.

After the little party they had on the track, Kiseop went towards his locker and soon as he opened it, his phone vibrated. He opened the message as he placed his helmet down on the bench.

/You're coming tonight right?/

Tonight.

Kiseop stared blankly at the screen, deciding whether he will or not reply at his friend's message. After minutes of debating with himself, he warily closed his phone down and slipped it in his pocket. He grabbed his things from his locker and about to go when something shiny inside caught his eye. He grabbed the piece and a smile rise up his face and closed his locker. He held the piece tightly in his hand and smiled.

"I guess this is a sign huh?"

 

"I guess that's it."

Myungsoo stared at the screen as he tried to read the target's objective once more and went over the files again. Sungyeol placed a cup of coffee beside him, giving him a smile.

"Shouldn't you, you know, rest?"

"I'd say the same for you." Myungsoo coolly replied as Sungyeol rolled his eyes.

"Well yeah. But it was you who had something important to attend to tonight."

Myungsoo warily stared at the cup as Sungyeol studied his face, sighing.

"Don't tell me you're not going?"

"I already told her," Myungsoo sighed, "She was mad at first but she understood it. I promised I'll make it up to her."

"Well you need too," Sungyeol rolled his eyes, "I mean, you already owe her a lot."

Myungsoo smiled, "Yeah, I do."

Silence filled them when someone suddenly spoke making them jump out of their seats.

"L, LSYeol, we're here."

"Y-Yah! Stop giving us a heart attack?!" Sungyeol held his heart as a laugh was heard from the other line.

"Don't tell me the two of you are having another moment there." 

"Shut up, Howon." Sungyeol sighed as he looked at Myungsoo who shrugged. Myungsoo stared at the photo displayed on his desk, smiling before facing the monitor once more.

"Okay Howon, JWoo, Access the situation for me."

 

"Please kill me now."

His head was lying down at the desk as he remained motionless from exhaustion and stress. Because of these, he didn't hear the door of his office opening and footsteps approaching him. Seeing that he had no care about the world around him, a hand smacked his head making him abruptly stand up.

"WHO THE HE-" His eyes widened as he saw two familiar faces, smirking at him, "H-Hyungs?"

"Hey~ How are you Woo Kevin~" Soohyun laughed as he patted his dongsaeng's shoulder. Kevin gaped at him as Eli shook his head.

"Don't tell me you're still in dreamland?"

"This is real right?" Kevin stated making the two roll their eyes.

"Same old Kevin. You're still the pabo I've met years ago." Soohyun stated making Kevin grinned.

"Hyungs! I'm so glad to see you both!" he hugged his friends who openly returned the hug back.

"So, how are you guys doing?" Kevin asked as the two shrugged.

"You know, training some employees for security stuff." Eli stated as Soohyun smiled.

"Life as the CEO of an entertainment company is harder than I thought. You know, petty issues can be a big problem on young idols. I didn't know that." Soohyun shook his head.

"Well, it was you who decided to build your own company instead of inheriting your fathers so you need to deal with that yourself." Kevin rolled his eyes as Soohyun shook his head at him.

"Well, I'd say that to you too. You inherited your father's company yet, here you are sleeping." 

"I'm not sleeping! I was just resting!" Kevin defended as the two casually nodded.

"Yeah, yeah, what you said." Eli waved the thought off.

"So, are you ready now?" Soohyun asked making Kevin tilt his head at him.

"Ready for what?"

The two looked at each other, shaking their heads.

"You really are a pabo." Eli stated.

"Bwoh?!" Kevin widened his eyes when Soohyun dragged him towards the door.

"It's your son's birthday you idiot! If any people would know it must be you since you're the father!" Soohyun stated as Kevin widened his eyes even more.

"Oh! Right! What the hell! Jin Ae will definitely kill me now!" Kevin panicked as the two sighed.

"She will, after all you forgot your child's special day!" Eli shook his head as Soohyun continued to drag Kevin with him.

"Yeah, and when she did, we will definitely help her kill you for forgetting it."

 

Before you knew it, the three guys were already inside the Woos residence and as soon as Kevin opened the door, someone greeted him excitedly.

"Appa!"

"Jinhyun!" Kevin smiled as he wrapped his arms around his handsome child, "Did you miss appa?"

"I did!" Jinhyun grinned, "But appa, do you know what today is?"

"Today?" Kevin tapped his chin and looked at his son questionnably, "is it a special day, Jinhyunnie?"

Jinhyun suddenly pouted at his father, making Soohyun and Eli smile at his cuteness, "Of course it is appa! How could you forget?!"

Kevin laughed as he patted his son's head, "It's your birthday isn't it?"

"You remembered?" Jinhyun's face started to glow as Kevin gave him one of his best smiles.

"Of course, how could appa forget his prince's birthday huh?!" Kevin asked as Jinhyun smiled.

"I'm glad you've remembered appa." He giggled and pecked Kevin's cheek before running back towards the kitchen.

"How could the appa forget his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter