Simple Things

How to Tame a Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click

It was morning, the sound of the birds chirping and the rays of the sun touching his face woke him up from his slumber. As Kevin fluttered his eyes open, he saw that he wasn't back at his room but he was sleeping in a couch in what looked like AJ's living room. As he tried lifting himself up, a pang of pain attacked his head making him lie back down. He was quietly rubbing his temples when he felt someone's touch making him look up.

"Good morning." Jin Ae smiled down at him making Kevin instantly smile.

She removed his hand and replaced them with hers as she massaged Kevin's head, "You know, you drunk a lot last night."

Kevin studied her expression before giving out a light chuckle, "I know."

When he finally felt a bit better, he grabbed Jin Ae's hands kissing them, "Thank you my angel."

"No worries," Jin Ae smiled and as she stood up, she looked at Kevin pointing the direction of the Kitchen, "Head out to the kitchen when you're hungry."

"I will." Kevin smiled and watched as his girlfriend walked away. He sat up and saw the remnants of last night's drinking game. Bottles of different kinds of beverages were scattered all over the place along with glasses. He looked around to see that all of his friends were still in their own dreamland, lying down in different places around the room. He stood up holding his head and as he walked towards the kitchen, he jumped over a sleeping AJ just to reach the destination.

There he found his angel in front of the stove - cooking. He smiled at the sight and as he walked closer, he sneakily wrapped his arms around her waist, placing his head on her shoulder. Jin Ae jumped up a bit in surprise and smiled when she saw who's clinging to her.

"You're cooking?" Kevin asked making Jin Ae raise an eyebrow at him.

"What's wrong with that?"

"I don't know," Kevin shrugged as his hold around her tightened a bit, "Maybe because I didn't know that you can cook."

His statement made Jin Ae laughed and shake her head, "I can cook alright. Just simple things. Not those gourmet dishes type. Besides, I only cook once in a while so be grateful you're going to taste my cooking."

Kevin smiled as he continued watching her cook while clinging to her. Jin Ae looked to her side before shaking her head again with a smile, "Are you really going to cling on me like that while I cook?"

"Yes." Kevin flatly stated making Jin Ae roll her eyes.

"You're heavy you know?"

"I know."

Jin Ae rolled her eyes again and focused on her cooking. Kevin studied Jin Ae's expression and smiled at how cute she looked when she's focused. He smiled to himself and gave Jin Ae a quick peck on the cheek, "You're too beautiful."

"It's still early in the morning and yet here you are, already flirting with me." Jin Ae rolled her eyes as Kevin laughed.

"I wouldn't call that flirting angel, it's actually called complimenting." Kevin kissed her again in the cheek making Jin Ae roll her eyes again.

"And what's with that kiss?" Jin Ae scoffed, "Complimenting with a bit of flirting?"

"No," Kevin said as he nuzzled his cheek on Jin Ae's shoulder, "It's complimenting with a bit of skinship."

Jin Ae shook her head and as she was about to move the food she cooked on a plate, Kevin finally let go of her.

"So now you let go of me?" Jin Ae said with a raised eyebrow making Kevin smirk.

"Oh, you didn't want me to let you go? You could have said so angel. You know how I love skinship especially with you." Kevin wiggled his eyebrows making Jin Ae scoffed, looking away.

"Whatever, just eat your food." Jin Ae placed the food down at the dining table and left.

Kevin watched her walked away grinning before taking a seat, engulping the breakfast his angel made.

 

 

The guys were still in heavy slumber when Jin Ae decided to leave. As she was heading out the garage, her playboy appeared, stealing her car keys from her making her dumbfounded. It was only when Kevin was already near her car that Jin Ae was able to recover, "Y-yah! What was that about?!"

Kevin gave her a sly smile before responding, "Payback time."

"What?" Jin Ae gawked at him making him roll his eyes.

"Come on baby, let's ditch the guys," Kevin stated and when Jin Ae wasn't responding, he dragged her towards her car and led her inside. Once he was already at the driver's seat, he looked at her before winking, "Let's have a date shall we?"

 

 

It wasn't long til the two of them were standing in front of a particular store in Myeongdong. The two of them were welcomed by the same employees and Jin Ae took a mental note to try stopping herself from rolling her eyes too much. She looked at Kevin who's smiling sweetly at her, "Don't tell me were here to -"

"Get some nice clothes," Kevin grinned ignoring the now gawking Jin Ae who's awkwardly standing in the middle of the store. Kevin started walking along the racks, giving pieces of clothing towards the saleslady beside him who's following him obediently like a puppy. Jin Ae noticed the way the lady looks at Kevin and tried to look away before she could glare her down.

In a span of few minutes, the same - salesady gave the clothes Kevin picked to Jin Ae. As soon as she handed over the clothing, she glared at Jin Ae earning another roll of the eyes from the rebel. The saleslady continued her stare -- glare which Jin Ae simply ignored. She controlled the urge to smirk as she was entering the fitting room, instead she gave the saleslady a hair flip. *Sorry , that playboy's mine.*

When Jin Ae came out, she was wearing a Captain America graphic tee with an acid w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter