SOS?

How to Tame a Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click Me

It was certainly a long and quiet ride. The soft strumming of his fingers made Kevin's stomach flipped. He was about to look at the rear mirror to take a look at his angel when a voice made him jumped out of his seat.

"Are you alright?"

Kevin looked at his side to see a worried Myungsoo and warily laughed, "I-I am. Why wouldn't I be?"

"That's great I guess," Myungsoo stated and stared back at the road, "as I was saying, where are we heading off?"

Kevin warily punched the keys on his phone ignoring the question Myungsoo had brought up. Being replied with silence, Myungsoo looked back at Kevin's direction and grabbed his attention.

"Are you even listening?" he asked coolly making Kevin jumped up his seat again.

"Y-yes I am!" Kevin stuttered, eyes instantly staring at the road ahead.

"Then repeat what I said." Myungsoo bluntly stated.

The cold stare the other man gives him sends shiver all over his body.

"W-well," Kevin gulped as Myungsoo continued staring at him.

"Well?"

Jin Ae rolled her eyes and moved closer to slap her brother's arm, "I told you not to give Kevin a hard time!"

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and Kevin was glad his angel was there all along. 

"Myungie oppa, why did you even come along?" Jin Ae scoffed as  her brother rolled his eyes again.

"I don't have anything to do at home that's why." Myungsoo stated.

Now it was Jin Ae's turn to roll her eyes, "So you decided to come along to our date because of that petty reason? I can't believe you oppa."

"Well, if you send someone to accompany me for the day, I will definitely leave you guys alone." 

"REALLY?!" Kevin suddenly blurted making the two Kims looked at his direction.

Myungsoo studied him amusely, "Are you that eager to send me away Woo Kevin?"

"N-no! No!" Kevin stuttered, concentrating on the road. Jin Ae laughed softly at her boyfriend's actions then stared at her brother.

"Well, if you want company, you should have said so!"

"Can you really send someone to accompany me? Well, I don't want it to come from you Jinnie, maybe Kevin could find me some?" Myungsoo smirked at Kevin who gulped the moment he heard his name.

"M-me?"

"Yes, you. Since you're so eager to send me away to have some alone time with my sister, why don't you find some people who are willing to accompany me for the day?" Myungsoo tilted his head.

"Well, sure. I guess." Kevin stated making Myungsoo smile.

"But be warned, I'm kind of picky with people," Myungsoo studied Kevin's expression, "If you send people who aren't my type, then I'll come back and tag along with you guys, understood?"

"Y-yes." Kevin bit his lower lip.

"Good. Now drop me off at Myeongdong. Tell those people to bring atleast two cars and meet me there." Myungsoo ordered.

Kevin nodded eagerly and grabbed his phone, sending a message to who knows who. Jin Ae stared at her brother's reflection thru the rear mirror and saw him smirk. She rolled her eyes again and stared outside the window.

"He sure is an evil brother."

 

 

 

"Where the freakin hell is he?!"

A frustrated AJ grabbed a handful of his hair and kept looking around, "He said to meet him here, but where?!"

"Could you please shut up AJ. Whining won't find him." Eli rolled his eyes.

"I'm not whining!" AJ shouted.

Eli just ignored him and looked at Soohyun, "So any news there?"

"Aside from the fact that freakin Kevin suddenly asks for help so that his date would be perfect? None." Soohyung rolled his eyes and looked around.

The trio continued looking around when three familiar figures came rushing towards them.

"Hey!" Dongho greeted them with a smile.

"What brings you guys here?" Soohyun asked.

"The same as you guys I guess." Dongho shrugged.

"So did you find him yet?" Hoon asked.

"We wish but we have no luck." Eli stated and the three nodded.

"I don't understand why all of us here is bothered to accompany a single person because of a pabo's request." Kiseop rolled his eyes as the group sighed.

"He said it's SOS." Dongho stated staring at the message Kevin had sent them

 

SOS! I need you guys to head to Myeongdong right now and find angel's brother. Bring atleast two cars! Please do this! I don't want my date to be ruined T^T

 

"Well, what kind of SOS is babysitting his girlfriend's older brother?" Kiseop scoffed.

"I don't know. Hell, I don't even know why we are helping him." AJ rolled his eyes.

"Well since we are already here, why don't we just play along and find this guy." Soohyun stated and the group dispersed into the crowd.

 

 

"Man you are a harsh one."

Myungsoo took a sip at his latte as he watch the group go. His friend looks at the group then back at him.

"Remind me not to be on your bad side." His friend laughed.

"Whatever," Myungsoo placed his latte down and looked at his friend, "Is the investigation still ongoing?"

"Well, yeah. But we're closer to meeting the prime suspect than before. We actually had some files on who he might be."

"Really?" Myungsoo thought for awhile before looking back at his friend,"that's quite a progress we have there."

"Yeah, thanks to some of our new employees, they made our life a bit easier."

"Well, you think you can get me a copy of those files? I would like to analyze them myself." Myungsoo asked earning a smile from his friend.

"Of course I could!"

"Great. Thanks." Myungsoo smiled back and his friend stood up from his seat.

"Well, I'll be going now. Don't be too harsh on those kids. Show some heart."

Myungsoo laughed and waved goodbye to his friend. He took one last sip from his latte and looked outside the window. 

"Well, I think I can be a little good to them." he smirked and stood up, slinging his camera on his shoulder.

 

 

"Is it just me or we've been here before?" 

Dongho slumped down a nearby bench as the others fan themselves with the use of their hands.

"I'm freakin tired." AJ blurted closing his eyes.

"Me too," Soohyun wiped the sweat on his forehead,"Where the hell could that guy be?"

As the group were resting, Myungsoo was able to catch up to them. He studied them sternly then smiled.

He raised his camera and took a shot of the group.

"Bunch of pabos." he muttered and walked closer to them.

"Do you even think he's around here?" Eli asked.

"He better be. Or I'm gonna kill that Woo Kevin with my own hands." Kiseop rolled his eyes.

"But we searched everywhere. Where could he be?" Hoon asked and the group fell silent.

Myungsoo reached them at the right moment, hearing Hoon's remark making him smirk.

"Maybe you guys are looking but you weren't really searching."

All of them instantly turned around and saw a smirking Kim Myungsoo with a camera at hand.

"Good afternoon."

"My afternoon's isn't good anymore." Kiseop rolled his eyes and Myungsoo stared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter