Distraction

How to Tame a Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click Me

"Vin."

 

 

"Kevin."

 

 

Someone was clearly calling him but he didn't bother looking up. He was staring blankly at the wing necklace on his hand when he felt a presence beside him.

 

"Kevin."

 

Kevin kept his gaze at the necklace making the person beside him sigh.

"Son, are you alright?" Mr. Woo slung an arm around his son, trying to lift his spirit with it if it does any help. Earning silence as another response, Mr. Woo shook his head while looking at his son worriedly.

"Tell me, what's bothering you son?" Mr. Woo continued speaking to his son even if he recieves no answer and followed his son's gaze, staring at the wing necklace as if he finally got a clue, "Is it because of Jin Ae?"

Mr. Woo finally got the answer for when he spoke the name of the maiden, his son's face twitched. A bit hesitant, he still decided to press on the sensitive subject, "What's wrong? Did she chose that Lee kid over you?"

Kevin could take it no longer. He suddenly stood up, startling his father, and as he was approaching the door, his father called out for him making him stop.

"If she doesn't choose you, there are still a lot of other women son."

A lot of other women.

The thought made Kevin clenched the necklace in his hand. He slowly turned around, facing his father while he stared at him blankly, "A lot of other....women?"

His father stood up and nodded, "Yes, there are. You see son, you can ask the Gongs, the Bangs, or anyone else. There are a lot more who are better than --"

"Better?" Kevin hissed as he looked at his father horrified. His father was about to say something when Kevin abruptly turned around and opened the door. He took one last look on his father before walking away,

"I need air."

 

 

"Wake up~"

Jin Ae furrowed her eyebrows as she turned away from the voice and lifted her blanket up her head.

"Come on Jinnie, wake up~" the voice sang as Jin Ae felt a part of her bed sink and a hand started shaking her.

"Go away." she hissed, prying the hand away. Her blanket was suddenly yanked away from her body, making her curl up into a ball, sensing that someone opened her bedroom windows for she felt the warm heat of the sun. Due to the ache that her heavy head is giving her, it annoyed her more that someone invaded her beauty rest and her personal space - early in the morning. She was about to call out for Nana when someone jumped on to her bed and pulled her to sit up.

"WHAT THE-"

"Good morning Jinnie~"

Jin Ae stared at her morning intruder and gawked when she was able to figure out his face. "Argh, I must be dreaming."

She was about to lay back down when someone from behind push her, "Na-ah. You are so not going to lay back down again."

She turned her head, making it ache more, seeing another intruder, "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Woah, chill down missy. It's a nice saturday! Start it with a smile!" A voice startled her as another one plopped down her bed.

She was still processing everything when another voice boomed inside her room. "Guys, stop startling her." 

Jin Ae stared at the figure who just came in and handed her a cup of what looks like a warm tea, "Drink this. It will make you feel better."

Jin Ae obediently complied and as soon as she drank the cup, her vision started to clear seeing that her morning intruders are her pabo friends. She scoffed as she looked at their grinning faces and glared at one particular dark haired boy.

"What the hell are you doing here? It's a saturday and it's early in the morning for god's sake!"

"Woah, is that the morning greeting you guys usually had with her?" AJ gaped at Jin Ae.

"Not really. Besides, I guess it's normal since it's the first time we invaded her room." Hoon casually replied.

"No, that's wrong hyung. It's the first time we invaded her house." Dongho thought as AJ nodded in understanding.

"Yeah. First time. For you guys. Not for me." Kiseop chuckled as he also sat down on Jin Ae's bed and gave her a smile, "And good morning Jinnie. Although it's not morning anymore."

"Not morning anymore?!" Jin Ae blurted rubbing her temples.

"That's right. It's already one in the afternoon Jin." Dongho nonchalantly said making Jin Ae gasped.

"WHAT?!"

"You heard that right. One in the afternoon. Now get that lazy up this bed and let's take a stroll outside." Hoon stated as he tried to pull Jin Ae up who yanked his hand away.

"Wait. What?" Jin Ae blurted, totally confused, "I don't even know why the hell are you guys here in the first place!"

"We decided to visit you because of what happened yesterday." Dongho said as he fiddled with his fingers.

AJ lied down on his stomach and stared at Jin Ae, "Do you remember what happened yesterday?"

Yesterday. Jin Ae looked at him and thought for a while. 

She remembered the club, B2ST. She remembered asking for the bottle of blue Johnnie Walker whiskey. She remembered getting drunk. However, she didn't remember what happened afterwards. Everything else was a blur. She didn't even remember getting home that night. She looked at each one of her friends and gave them a look of confusion, "I got...drunk?"

"Exactly." Hoon said as he slings an arm around Dongho. "And do you remember how you got home last night?"

She shook her head as everyone sighed.

"Kiseop hyung brought you home." Dongho said pointing at Kiseop making Jin Ae look at him.

"I located you thru your phone. You know. Thru your code." He responded as he looked at her with concern, "Don't you remember anything else that night? Like what happened afterwards?"

Jin Ae furrowed her eyebrows as she tried, however, nothing really came in and she shook her head. "Is there something else I need to remember?"

Kis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter