Admit It

How to Tame a Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click Me

I need you. Please stay by my side.

 

Those words are enough. Driving at fast speed, he didn't care if he would get caught by the cops because of over speeding. All he knows is that she needs him and he would definitely stay by her side tonight.

Arriving at the said place, he saw her sitting on one of the stools by the bar, drinking. As she was about to fill her glass for another round, he walked towards her and grabbed the bottle away.

"YAH! Give me that!" she whined as he took a seat beside her and shook his head.

"No." he said sternly as she gawked at him.

"I said, give me the bottle! And why are you here anyway?!" she tried pushing him away but since he was naturally stronger, her effort to move him was just wasted.

"No, I won't give you this bottle and for your information, you texted me that's why I am here." he said sternly as she was still trying to grab the bottle of whiskey from his hand.

"I texted Seoppie not you!" Jin Ae gritted her teeth in frustration and glared at him, "Kim Jaeseop! Give me the bottle right now!"

"I said no so it's no for you Jin." AJ sighed and shook his head, "So Kiseop was the one you were  trying to text huh?"

"Yes! Now get out of here and I'll just give him a call." Jin Ae stated and was about to fish out her phone in her bag when AJ grabbed it from her. "Yah! Jaeseop!"

"You are not going to call Kiseop right now and you are going with me." AJ said sternly as he placed some money on the table and grabbed Jin Ae's hand dragging her away.

"Yah! Jaeseop! Stop!" she started to protest but AJ just ignored him. He turned back at her then looked ahead shaking his head while sighing.

"It's good that you still recognize me. I'll take that as a good sign."

 

AJ kept dragging Jin Ae and the next thing she knew, the two of them are at a playground standing in front of the swings when AJ abruptly stopped and faced her. "Sit."

She groaned but she followed him anyway. Sitting on one of the swings, she looked up at AJ who's standing in front of her and tilted her head, "What now?"

"What the hell are you doing Jin?!" AJ said louder than intended making Jin Ae flinched. He massaged his temples and sighed, kneeling in front of her, "I'm sorry."

"It's okay." Jin Ae said softly as she looked down to her feet. She heard AJ sighed again but she never left her eyes on her feet.

"Jin." AJ softly said but she didn't bother looking up at him, "Jin, do you know who I am?"

She warily looked up and stared at him snickering, "Of course I do. Jaeseop, why do you think I don't know who are you pabo?"

Her words calmed AJ down and he smiled back at her, "Then it's good. We're good."

He sat down on the swing next to Jin Ae and stared at her as she watched him with confused eyes. She was silently studying him and AJ sighed again.

"Why did you text Kiseop by the way? I mean, you actually sent the message to me but it was supposed to be for him right?" He asked as he studied his friend's expression.

"Because I know that he is the only who could understand me right now." Jin Ae responded as AJ shook his head.

"Didn't know you were selfish Jin." he snickered making Jin Ae gawked at him.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. You're selfish Jinnie." AJ stated as Jin Ae stared at him with mouth opened.

"Wha-"

"Stop. You are. Don't deny it." AJ cut her off and sighed, "How dare you ask Kiseop to stay by your side while you get drunk? Do you even know how would he react?"

Jin Ae sat in silence as AJ shook his head, "No you don't. Do you even realize how much you hurt him just to see in you in a drunk state? No. How about realizing that you are actually breaking his heart just by not realizing how he feels about you? I'll answer that with another no."

"Why are you drinking your heart out anyway?" he asked as he looked at her with concerned eyes.

"I...I don't know..I just.." Jin Ae shook her head as she looked down on her feet, "I don't know Jaeseop."

He sighed and took a deep breath, "Jin, drinking is not a way to solve whatever problem you have right now."

"I don't even know if I had a problem." Jin Ae half heartedly laugh, "All I know is I am confused."

"Then that's the problem you had." AJ shook his head for the nth time, "Let me guess. Confused for all the information I gave out?"

Jin Ae just nodded as AJ sighed again, "If I knew you would react this way, I wouldn't say anything about those two."

"But atleast you helped me realize some things. I mean I really am trying to figure some stuffs and then you came and somehow, a little bit of those stuffs are coming to light m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter