The So called Angel

How to Tame a Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click Me

As the teacher introduced Jin Ae to her class, she obviously started to hate the atmosphere. It is always the so called 'hi-I-am-rich-and-beautiful-so-be-my-friend and you're-a-lot-more-beautiful-than-me-so-i-hate-you atmosphere. All the girls were glaring at her while the boys were drooling over her.

*Typical scene.* she thought as she rolled her eyes. The teacher asked her to sit at the back part of the room. She didn't mind. In fact, she liked it when she's at the back. She can do almost everything without the teacher noticing. As she walked towards her seat, girls start to snicker. Jin Ae looked at them with pitiful eyes.

*I'm sorry, you were all born pretty but I'm obviously a lot more gorgeous than you are.* she wanted to tell them but instead she kept shut and smirked.

 

As she sat down on her table, all the class attention was still at her until the teacher coughed and started the lesson.

"Don't worry about them. They're just jealous." 

Jin Ae looked towards her side and saw a boy looking at her while leaning back at his seat.

"They always do that whenever the attention is either not on them and you can say that they start to hate you."

She tilted her head and the boy laughed.

"Been there. Done with that. Shin Dongho." he introduced himself and held out a hand.

Jin Ae watched him with slight amusement and rested her chin on her palm.

"And what makes you think, i would introduce myself to you?" she said and the boy blinked at her. He laughed and raised his hands in surrender.

"I knew it. You're different. Period." he said making Jin Ae smile.

"Promise me, you won't drool over me." she said sternly as the boy looked at her.

He smiled and raised his chin confidently. "I won't. I just need a friend."

Jin Ae watched him with interest and held out a hand. "Kim Jin Ae. Just call me Jin if you want to."

Dongho grinned and shook her hand.

"Jin. Nice name." he remarked as Jin Ae leaned back at her seat.

"I know." she said nonchalantly. The two of them looked at each other and smiled.

 

 

Soon the bell rang and all of the students rushed towards the door and headed towards the cafeteria. As Jin Ae was fixing her things, Dongho went up towards her and leaned on her table.

"So Jin, wanna grab some lunch?" he cutely said and Jin Ae stared at him before laughing.

"I want too but sorry, I'm going to study for our next subject." she said waving a book in front of Dongho.

"Wow. I don't know you study." Dongho said as Jin Ae glared at him, but soon smiled.

"We just met Dongho, so don't worry, you'll know more about me sooner or later. Ciao~" she said cutely as she waved at her new friend and walked out of the room.

"Different. Really different." Dongho muttered as he shook his head and headed towards the cafeteria.

 

 

Jin Ae roamed around and saw that a lot of students were doing PDA at the school.

*Tss. This school is a lot worse than my school before.* she rolled her eyes and continued walking along the hallway.

Even though she's kind of starting a rebellion on her father, she still cares for her future. That's why she studies hard even though she may not look like the studious type. As she walked inside the library, she looked around and saw almost all the tables were occupied. She continued looking around and saw couples making out.

*I believe I entered a library. But how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter