Twin Blondes

How to Tame a Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click Me

Like what AJ had said, the Chas held a homecoming party for their twins that weekend. And like what Hoon had warned, pink is totally one of the party themes. Kiseop and Eli were not happy about it but since its already official and they're not the host, they can't do anything about it. Weekend came and everyone in the business world were excited for the Cha Twins' Homecoming party, except for eight particular top company successors. 

After taking a nice warm bath, Jin Ae was rummaging her closet for some nice clothes to wear. Nana was following her like a lost puppy while Jin Ae was in trance with what she was doing.  She was a bit thankful that the twins' party is not a formal one but she was also a bit frustrated about it being a smart casual one for she couldn't find the perfect outfit that's suited for the theme. She looked at her personal maid, eyes filled with exhaustion and frustration, wordlessly telling her that she needs help.

Nana walked towards her closet, picking up a random clothing, "What sort of outfit are you trying to come up with, young miss?"

She sat down on the small sofa found in the middle of her walk in closet, grabbing her phone that was tossed there a while ago, "Well, what kind of outfit do you think is suited for a smart casual theme and one that's better than Barbie's?"

"Smart casual and better than Barbie's?" Nana tilted her head in confusion, "Barbie, as in the doll young miss? Well, I can't actually figure out which is better than a doll's outfit especially most of it's clothing that were in the market were pink."

"Pink?" Jin Ae blurted tapping her chin, "Well, that's not a bad idea Nana!"

"What is, young miss?" Nana asked, now a whole lot confused than before.

"Pink! I mean, it's Barbie and her twin's party, so why not wear something, she knew she wores the best?" Jin Ae smirked at her maid before standing up, rummaging her huge closet once again.

 

After what felt like years, Jin Ae had finally came out of her room with what she considered a pretty outfit for Barbie's homecoming party. She tucked her white oversized dress shirt inside her candy pink scuba skirt. She decided to wear her pink Alexander Mcqueen razor blade leather bracelet along with her Betsey Johnson bow pearl collar necklace. She styled her hair in curls that were kept in place by her pink rhinestone head band and to finish off her outfit, she wore her gray Chuck Taylor knee high sneakers that had pink shoe laces instead of heels since the party is not a formal one.

As she walked down the stairs, Nana handed her pink Miu Miu shoulder bag and car keys. She was a bit confused when she looked around and as if reading her mind, Nana said to her with a smile, "Your father had already left young miss. He didn't want you criticizing his taste for casual party outfits that's why he decided to leave without you."

Jin Ae stared at her personal maid with a mouth shaped 'o' before smiling back, responding, "Oh well, I guess I need to go now."

Nana bowed to her and smiled, "Please take care young miss."

Jin Ae gave her a nod before walking towards the door, waving goodbye.

 

 

The party was held on a tent near a lake and as Jin Ae was parking her white Audi R8 Spyder, she already saw pink lights coming from the party venue. She rolled her eyes as she closed the car's hood and grabbed her bag, stepping out her car, locking it making it 'beep'.

"Well, let's see how this party will go." She took one deep breath before striding her way towards the party tent.

When she arrived at the entrance, she saw her friends -- Kiseop, Hoon and Dongho, casually talking making her raise an eyebrow on them. As she walked closer, she cough gaining their attention.

"I thought the party was inside the tent. How come you guys are outside?" Jin Ae asked with her arms cross in front of her chest.

"We're waiting for you Jinnie." Dongho cutely said before Jin Ae smirked.

"Waiting for me? Or you guys just don't like the party theme that's why you stayed outside?" Jin Ae stated making the guys sighed.

"Busted." Hoon blurted making Jin Ae laughed. Kiseop shrugged then eyed Jin Ae from head to toe.

"Well, I see someone a bit happy about the theme." He teased making Jin Ae roll her eyes.

"Oh please, don't tell I'm that someone?" Jin Ae said making the other two looked at her with disbelief.

"If you're not, then why wear pink?" Dongho asked with Hoon raising an eyebrow on her waiting for an answer.

Jin Ae eyed her friends up to down before smirking, "I chose pink because monochrome is plain boring."

The guys looked at one another before shaking their heads at their only girl friend.

"Come on Jinnie, everyone loves black and white." Dongho said defensively.

"And it's better than becoming a fashion terrorist because we can't chose what color suits another one." Hoon sigh guiltily.

"Besides, black and white gives a chic or classic look. And it's better than wearing pink like you." Kiseop rolled her eyes.

"Really? Well, have you guys heard of the statement: Real men wear pink?" Jin Ae teased making her friends sigh and roll their eyes.

Jin Ae laughed at her friends. She can't believed these guys, who aren't a fun of wearing bright colors, are her friends. However, she had to admit, even with the lack of colors, these guys had some nice and unique fashion sense. She noted herself that she needs to use that as a compliment on them next time.

She was about to asked them to go inside when someone called her name, gaining their attention. She turned around and saw her newly gained friends -- AJ, Eli and Soohyun, walking towards their group along with that angelic faced bastard -- Kevin.

The newly arrived people greeted Jin Ae and her group with hi's and smiles. She was about to greet them a smile when she took another look from head to toe on the ones that had just arrived. She then turned back to her friends, giving them the same look that she gave on the other group before bursting into laughter. The guys had given her a look that shouted 'What's up with this girl'.

"What's wrong Jin Jin?" Soohyun raised an eyebrow on her as she wave her hands in front of her as she was trying to calm herself down.

AJ looked at his friends before looking at Hoon, "Did you guys feed something to her? Why is she suddenly laughing like some mental patient?"

"No idea on that one." Hoon shrugged as he looked back at Jin Ae along with the others. As Jin Ae had calmed down and stopped laughing, Kevin gave her a look tilting his head.

"My pretty angel." Kevin started, making Jin Ae looked at his way,  "Is there something funny about us or about how we look?" 

"Well about that," Jin Ae stated making the guys looked at her sternly, "Is it just me or you guys looked like some kind of boyband right now?"

The guys raised an eyebrow on Jin Ae before staring at one another.

"A boyband?" Eli blurted.

"What the hell are you talking about Jinnie?" Kiseop snickered.

"Look at you guys. I mean, you all are wearing monochrome themed outfits making you look like a boyband." Jin Ae giggled, "Did you guys talk about your color scheme for the day? Because if you ask me, your outfits totally matched one another. You guys could be mistaken for some idol group ready to give a production number for the twins."

The guys stared at the laughing maiden before looking at each other. Surely, their outfits did match one another. They didn't expect it, it just happened. The warily ignored Jin Ae's comment and waited for her to calm down again.

"Whatever Jinnie." Dongho blurted, trying to remove Jin Ae's comment on his head.

"Yeah and shouldn't we be inside right now? The party might be starting." Eli said becoming suddenly interested on the pink themed party.

Jin Ae looked at her friends before coughing, fixing herself and said, "So, shall we go inside?"

All of them nodded with a smile. And as Jin Ae was about to enter, Kevin offered his arm at her. She stared at it for a while before hooking her arm on his making Kevin smile arrogantly. In the corner of her eyes, she swore she saw Kiseop frown but she shoved the thought away and entered the tent with Kevin as her .

 

 

Don't judge the book by its cover. The tent lives up to that saying. The outside of the party tent is sure plain and not so classy but the inside was spectacular. Chandeliers decorated with roses hung giving the tent enough lighting for people to see. Pink strobe lights were roaming the place and instead of the usual party chairs, the tent was filled with classic and elegant monochrome sofas. As the group entered, they let their eyes roam around with awe and grabbed their drinks when a waiter came near them offering them a glass.

"This really isn't any typical homecoming party." Soohyun noted making the others agree.

"And they never really forget about pink huh?" Eli snickered making Jin Ae giggle.

"This party is for the heir of Mattel Inc and the heiress of BDoll Incorporation who invented Barbie dolls who were marketed with pink clothings. How could they forget their subsidiary company's official color?" Jin Ae stated making Eli roll his eyes disgusted.

"Well, for a party like this, I also didn't expect you to be wearing their company color Jin Jin." AJ remarked.

"Well, I was just trying to make myself feel like a Barbie doll." Jin Ae laughed.

"By wearing pink?" Hoon asked making Jin Ae nod.

"I tried." She said raising her hands in surrender.

"Well nice try my angel." Kevin cooed, "Because you actually look like a Malibu Barbie."

"The Malibu Barbie here in this party is Cha Jin Kyung, mister Woo." Jin Ae rolled her eyes.

"Well, for me you are the Malibu Barbie." Kevin said flirtatiously making the others along with Jin Ae roll their eyes.

 

Their little chitchat was cut off when the lights from the tent were centered on the stage. Soon, the MC appeared and introduced Mr and Mrs Cha would looked like a happy couple. Everyone clapped and as the MC introduced the protagonists of the party, the lights focused on the curtain by the stage. After a beat, the curtains curled up, revealing the two blondes who gave their best smiles as everyone clapped for their entrance. 

"I thought this is a casual party? How come Jin Kyung's wearing her prom dress?" Dongho snorted.

"Forgive her. She's the heroine of the night anyway." Soohyun rolled his eyes.

As the twin stood in front of everyone telling their speech, Jin Ae studied them, eyeing them from head to toe.

"She really loves pink huh?" AJ blurted making Hoon look at his friend in disbelief.

"Isn't that a bit obvious? Pick up your common sense on the floor AJ, I think you dropped it."

AJ just ignored the comment shaking his head. Jin Ae took another look on Jin Kyung and truly confirmed that pink is her favorite color. She was wearing a hot pink puffball dress with a black belt ribbon, a pink fossil bubble neclace, a Juicy Couture clear pink cuff and hot pink Sergio Rossi pumps. Jin Ae noticed the pink clear hard clutch she holds on her right hand and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter