Fiancée

How to Tame a Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click Me

Jin Ae was with Hoon and Dongho when Kiseop appeared in the scene. He gave them a nod and the three smiled at him.

"I thought you already forgot about us." Dongho faked a sob.

"Is that even possible?", Kiseop rolled his eyes, "Even if you two are idiots I won't forget about you, and how could I forget about my best friend too who looks stunning tonight?"

The guys snickered as Jin Ae gave him one of her best smiles. Kiseop gave her a smile but slowly disappeared when his eyes saw the shining jewelry dangling on her neck. 

"Who gave you that?" he asked as Jin Ae touched the necklace. 

"Oh this?" Jin Ae played with the jewelry before responding, "That Kevin Woo did."

"BWOH?!"

"Is he hitting on you Jinnie?" Hoon asked bewildered as Jin Ae casually shrugged.

"Sort of."

"You better move away from him." Kiseop sternly said making Jin Ae looked at him in confusion.

"Wae?"

"I don't like him.", Kiseop said taking a sip from his glass.

"Me neither. Stay away from him Jin." Dongho said looking at Jin Ae with serious eyes.

"Count me on that one. I don't like every single bit of that man Jin. And that includes his three stooges." Hoon said making Jin Ae shake her head in disbelief.

"What's with the hate people?" Jin Ae warily laughed as the three guys stared - glared - at her.

"That guy along with his father is a sly demon. You better be careful with him, Jinnie." Kiseop remarked.

"We'll cut the story short for you to understand, that guy including all of his friends, underestimated our fathers' abilities and somewhat humiliated them." Dongho said with pain evident in his voice. Jin Ae looked a lot more confused than before and looked at Hoon asking for an answer.

"Well, you see. A year before, the Woo Co asked our fathers - mine, Dongho's and Kiseop's, to sign a business deal. Instead of becoming the Woos business partners, Mr. Woo is buying our families' businesses." Hoon hissed as he glared at the glass of champagne he's holding, "Of course our fathers' declined the offer. After that, a lot of not so good issues came up because our families declined the offer of the oh-so-great Woo Co and a lot of people looked at our company in a different way ever since that day."

"It was also because of that deal that's why I was sent to America, Jin. I tried fixing our companies relationship in America for they are starting to lose their trust on our company due to the Woos deal." Kiseop bitterly said.

Jin Ae looked at each one of them and was about to ask a question when Dongho cut her off, "If you're wondering how come we knew about the deal, we talked about it during the last trip and talked about it."

Jin Ae nodded in understanding and looked at each of her friends. She gave each of them a light pat on the shoulder, smiling at them. She knew Dongho and Hoon hated Kevin and his friends but she never thought this would be the reason why. And that goes the same for her best friend, Kiseop. She felt bad not knowing about it, biting her lip when Kiseop slung an arm around her smiling as if telling her that it was okay.

Jin Ae warily stared at Kevin's father. She was right. Never mess up with this guy. She gulped and looked back at her friends, opening up other conversations trying to lighten the mood.

Luck was for their fathers' called for their attention, all of them, and now they facing one another with curious eyes.

"What is this all about dad?" Hoon asked.

"I see, you four met one another." Hoon's father said ignoring his son's question.

"Are you kidding? All of four of us are BFFs." Dongho said making his father smile.

"Well that makes it a lot easier." Kiseop's father said earning confused looks from the young ones.

"What makes it easier?" Jin Ae turned to her father, who smiled at her.

"Well you see, this convention was held so that we c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter