Wings

How to Tame a Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click Me

After taking a warm bath, Jin Ae was drying her hair when she noticed a sticky note with a gold card posted on her mirror. She grabbed it, reading it and sighed. "Royal Conference my ." 

She plopped down her bed and grabbed her laptop opening it. She logged into her messenger account and soon, she received a request for a video conference. She tilted her head in confusion but clicked 'accept' entering a now four person video conference.

"JIN!"

She laughed as soon as she saw her friends wildly waving at her except for Kiseop who just grinned.

"I thought you would never go online!" Dongho cutely pouted making Jin Ae roll her eyes.

"Hello pabos." she greeted them.

"Yah. I'm not a pabo. These two are." Kiseop snickered earning a bewildered look from the other two.

"BWOH?!"

"Nah. You are one of them now too." Jin Ae teased, "Afterall, spending a week with them, I bet you earned some of their idiocy."

"What?!" Kiseop stared at her bewildered while Jin Ae stuck her tongue out at him.

"Haha! Kiseop, you're one of us now pabo!" Hoon laughed.

"Pabo Seoppie, Pabo Seoppie!" Dongho cutely teased making Kiseop irritated.

"Just wait til I get my hands on you guys." Kiseop hissed as Jin Ae shook her head.

"You guys really are idiots."

"WE'RE NOT!"

"ARE TOO!"

"Whatever." Kiseop sighed making everyone laughed. "By the way, I love your new hairstyle, Jinnie."

"Why, thank you Seoppie." Jin Ae smiled while playing with her hair, "I call it the ombre hairstyle."

"Unicorn inspired?" Hoon remarked, making the other guys laugh.

"Watch out for your hair Jin. It might just magically disappear in your sleep like unicorns do." Dongho added making Jin Ae roll her eyes.

"Ha-Ha. Very funny Yeo Hoon Min, Shin Dongho." she scoffed but smiled after awhile.

"Unicorn inspired or not, it's cool." Kiseop said, "Looks good on you."

"This is why I love you Seoppie." Jin Ae grinned.

"Aw. So you love Seoppie hyung Jin. How about us?" Dongho cutely asked.

"After making fun of my hair, Seoppie is the only one I love right now." She winked at Kiseop earning protests from the two.

"Not fair!" Hoon shook his head as Dongho pouted.

"That's what you get for making fun of my hair." Jin Ae stuck her tongue out towards the two, "Pabos."

Kiseop laughed as the two tried to compliment Jin Ae's hairstyle, watching the three interact with each other while shaking his head.

 

"Oh yeah," Hoon showed a gold card on the screen, similar to the one Jin Ae received earlier, "Are you guys coming to this Royal Conference thing?"

"You guys received that invitation too?" Dongho asked.

"Well, I did." Jin Ae stated.

"Everyone would receive an invitation." Kiseop nonchalantly said, directing all of the attention to him.

"How come? I thought this would be one of those VIP conferences whatsoever." Hoon said staring at the gold card on his hand.

"The Royal Conference, which is happening tonight, is a gathering for all successful businessmen along with their successors and to all new and aspiring businessmen." Kiseop explained, "It is arranged for businessmen to finally meet other businessmen who can be their potential partners or rivals. And it is also arranged to discuss some stuff only our fathers' knew about."

The trio nodded with a mouth shaped 'o' trying to take in what Kiseop had explained to them. Jin Ae placed her face in her palm while playing with the card.

"How come you knew a lot about it?" Hoon broke the silence staring at Kiseop. The other two looked at him, waiting for an answer.

"It's because my father was one of the organizers." Kiseop stated, "And apparently, the organizers all agreed that the conference will be held at one of our hotels."

Jin Ae face lit up and stared at Kiseop, "Lotte Hotel?"

"Yup."

"Woah. Kiseop you are really one rich bastard." Dongho stated with awe, "You own the Lotte Hotel?!"

"Isn't it obvious? He owns the Lotte World, no wonder he would own the Lotte Hotel." Hoon stated in a duh tone rolling his eyes on his dongsaeng. "Your family is the owner of LJ Corporation, isn't that right Seoppie?"

Kiseop smirked at him, "I never knew you would stalk me Hoon just to know such information."

Hoon rolled his eyes, "I was just curious. I'm no stalker."

"Whatever."

"So, are you guys finished?" Jin Ae asked bored getting the attention of the three. Nodding, Jin Ae gave them a look of curiosity with a smile plastered on her face, "Are you guys going for the conference?"

"I need to." Kiseop stated, "After all, we are the host of the event."

"I'm going. My father would kill me if I don't come with him." Dongho sighed.

"Me too. Father threatened me that he would freeze all of my bank accounts if I don't attend the conference." Hoon said rolling his eyes, "How about you Jin?"

Jin Ae looked at each one of them before smiling, "Since all of you are coming, count me in." 

 

After hours of trying out some dresses, Jin Ae decided to wear her cream unique bandeau dress with her Luxe black ankle strap heels. She decided to use her Diane Von Furstenburg Sutra Leather clutch for it complimented her outfit and styled her hair in a ponytail and tucking it in place with Luxe satin ribbon headband embellished with Swarovski crystals. She was wearing her Tory Burch drop earrings when Nana came into her room. She placed a small box on Jin Ae's table making her master look at her with confused eyes.

"Someone came in and asked me to give this box along with this letter to you, young miss." Nana said handing the cream scented paper to Jin Ae. "Please come down as soon as you are finished. Your father's waiting for you downstairs."

Jin Ae nodded and Nana bowed before taking her leave. Jin Ae stared at the scented paper and opened it, reading the contents of the letter a loud.

"Wear this necklace for it is a special one. How? I'll tell you once you arrived at the party. See you soon my pretty angel."

Jin Ae rolled her eyes. Even if there isn't a signature from the sender, she knew very well that it is from that angelic faced bastard the moment she read the last line. She grabbed the box, opening it carefully, revealing a simple angle wing pendant hanging around a silver chain. Jin Ae took the necklace off the box and studied it.

"Simple yet I had to admit it's beautiful." Jin Ae grinned shaking her head. She stared at her reflection in the mirror and wore the necklace. The cold metal hanging around her neck looks beautiful on her, making her smile in satisfaction. "Good choice, playboy."

She strode her way down meeting her father and hopped into her father's white Rolls Royce limousine driving their way towards Lotte Hotel. When the two arrived at the hotel, a lot of businessmen were already there. The hall where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter