My Rebel

How to Tame a Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click Me

Yawning, Nana lazily followed her master around as she was holding a paper bag for her. Jin Ae was grabbing things from her walk in closet, placing them inside the paper bag Nana is holding out for her while humming a sweet tune. Grabbing the last pair of clothing, Jin Ae grinned at her personal maid and thanked her taking the paper bag off her hand.

"Where are you going young miss?" Nana asked sitting down on the round sofa while she was rubbing her eyes. It was 4 in the morning and it's a miracle that her young miss, Jin Ae is awake in that hour for she rarely stands up early in the morning especially during vacation. Jin Ae giggled at her as she looked at her newly dyed brown hair thru the mirror.

"I don't know too Nana. Hoonie just told me yesterday to wake up as early as 4 am today then they will fetch me here at home." Jin Ae tapped her chin as Nana was trying not to close her eyes while listening.

Jin Ae looked at herself thru the mirror and smiled in satisfaction. She wanted to look great but stay simple as possible and comfortable for she didn't know where her pabo friends are taking her. She decided to wear her white Au Revoir Paris tee, an acid wash denim shorts and her Colorblock cardigan. She also wore her Paris charm bracelet, Paris in Love watch and her owl vintage necklace. Having no idea where they will be going, she decided to wear her galaxy hi cut Converse.

Still humming along the sweet tune stuck inside her head recently, Jin Ae was fixing the dirty white bonnet on her head when they heard a car honking outside. She turned towards Nana who looked just as confused as her, "Is that them?"

"Maybe young miss. I mean, they are the only ones who will come here this early in the morning after all right?" Nana stated as she stood up from her seat and grabbed Jin Ae's acid wash denim backpack.

The two went down the stairs and as Jin Ae was excitedly heading towards the door, Nana handed her things to her with a smile.

"Take care young miss. And enjoy." 

"I will. Thanks Nana." Jin Ae grinned and waved at her, "Take care of daddy for me, arasso?"

Nana nodded with a smile as she watched her young miss disappear happily thru their hallway.

 

Jin Ae gawked at the sight as she stood in front of a white Toyota coaster, looking at her friends who are standing beside it, waiting for her with a smile. She warily pointed at the car as Hoon walked towards her and grabbed her paper bag, leading her towards their ride.

"Wait, don't tell me...we're riding that?" Jin Ae gasped as the group looked at one another before nodding.

"Why Jinnie? You don't like it?" Dongho asked as Jin Ae warily shook her head.

"It's not that," Jin Ae blurted trying to find the right words, "What happened to your cars people?!"

"Well, we decided not to use them for this trip." Hoon stated.

"Trying to keep low profile." Kiseop nonchalantly added as Jin Ae just nodded.

Hoon led her inside and saw AJ already comfortable with his seat at the back. He grinned at Jin Ae as he patted the seat beside him as if asking Jin Ae to take over it. "I don't know why the guys rented this car but I figured it was comfortable to ride anyway."

Jin Ae giggled as she plopped down beside him, sitting beside the window, and eyed AJ amusingly, "You are such a....i don't know...you adapt to your surroundings so fast."

AJ chuckled as he shrugged, "That must be good somehow right?"

"Right." Jin Ae grinned and leaned back on her seat trying to make herself comfortable.

As Kiseop entered the coaster, he quickly shot AJ a glare, and quietly made his way towards the back, sitting on the other side near the window. He took a deep breath before looking back at AJ and Jin Ae then focused on the window. Hoon sat down next to him and eyed him trying to figure out the small frown on his face when he heard a loud sighed.

"GREEAATT."

The four instantly turned towards the voice seeing a not so happy Dongho. He threw his bag on the seat in front of Jin Ae's and stood in front of them with a frown. "How dare you guys sit at the back?!"

"Why? Is there something wrong with it?" AJ asked as Jin Ae nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, why not sit with us here at the back?" Jin Ae suggested making Dongho sigh.

"I would if I could! I mean look!" Dongho pointed at their seats then sighed, "Four persons can only occupy the space at the back!"

The elders were speechless as the maknae angrily plopped down on his seat which is in front of AJ. They were still trying to process his outburts when he grabbed his earphones, placed them in his ear and block his sense of hearing with booming music. The four looked at one another and shrugged.

"I didn't expect that one coming." Jin Ae stated as the guys agreed.

"Me neither." Hoon remarked as he watched Dongho who busied himself, "Let's just give or do something for him later when he calmed down."

Everyone agreed and the long drive towards their destination started. Kiseop can't help but pout for AJ took his place when they went out to fetch Jin Ae. He looked at them and saw Jin Ae laughing because of AJ's joke. Then he saw Jin Ae grabbed her ipod and gave AJ a piece of her earphone as she took the other one placing it on her ear.

He heard her tell him that she would like to share the sweet tune that stucked on her mind recently and AJ happily listened to the tune which somehow annoyed Kiseop. He quickly looked away and placed his earphones on, trying to ignore the two and tried to sleep.

As Jin Ae was humming along with the sweet tune while looking out at the window, AJ saw Kiseop's moving thru the window and smirked to himself.

*Somehow, I can see one similarity between you and that pabo.* AJ's smirk widened as he shook his head. *Both of you are so easy to get jealous.*

 

After the long quiet ride, the group arrived on their destination which is, at the tip of a mountain. As the group stood in front of it, Jin Ae looked at her friends and shook her head, chuckling.

"Don't tell me we ARE going mountain trekking?"

"Sorry to disappoint you Jinnie, but we are." Hoon said and walked ahead, "Now come on, this way."

Hoon led the group as Jin Ae gawked at him. Kiseop appeared by her side and grabbed her paper bag the she's carrying on her left hand, holding her hand in his.

"Stop gawking and start walking." he teased as he earned a slap from Jin Ae and they followed Hoon.

After an hour and a half of walking, AJ plopped down a rock, wiping his sweat and gaped at Hoon, "Where the freaking hell is that mountain cottage of yours?!"

Hoon laughed and patted his friend's shoulder, "Don't you really remember where is it? We're almost there."

"Don't you also remember? You said that an hour ago!" AJ scratched his head as he tried to stand up and Hoon helped him.

Dongho looked at the two and watched them interact, making him confused, "Hoonie hyung, is it just me or are you and AJ hyung seemed to be so close all of a sudden?"

The sudden question of the maknae made the two elders looked at him with surprised as Jin Ae smiled. She walked towards Dongho and casually slings an arm around him.

"It's not your illusion my dear Dongho. It's just that your Hoonie hyung and that Jaeseoppie hyung are close with one another for quite a long time now." Jin Ae stated as Dongho widened his eyes.

"WHAT?!"

"Oh now I get it." Kiseop blurted as the others turned to him.

"What do you get it?" Hoon asked as Kiseop shrugged.

"I just find it weird that you and AJ are this close," he stated as he showed them his two fingers stuck together, "when you guys just talked with one another after Jin Ae asked the two groups to mingle."

"Oh." Hoon blurted as AJ smirked.

"I didn't know you were observant." he stated making Kiseop shrugged. 

The group started walking again and like what Hoon said, they were really almost there. A few minutes passed by and they saw a mountain cottage making AJ knelt down and raised his hands in happiness.

"OHMYGAD! Finally!" he shouted as the guys looked at him weirdly making Jin Ae laughed.

"Pabo." she blurted laughing as they walked passed him and entered Hoon's mountain cottage.

The cottage was made out of 80% wood and 20% bricks which had a nice aura once you walked inside. Jin Ae grinned as she roamed around the living room where a stone fireplace was in the middle o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter