Over-Night Out

How to Tame a Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click Me

It was another saturday and the best thing about weekends is that you get to sleep for the rest of the morning without thinking of school. Well, that's what Jin Ae had in mind until something destroyed her stay in her dreamland. Something warm and a bit heavy suddenly was pressed against Jin Ae's body, lightly waking her up. Furrowing her eyebrows, she felt something warm on her lips making her eyes instantly fluttered open. After blinking her eyes repeatedly, she finally got a grasp of what's disturbing her. Right in front of her is her angel Araquiel, giving her a kiss, making her instantly roll her eyes and push him away. She sat up and folded her arms in front of her chest, glaring at the morning intruder.

"What the hell are you doing here?!"

"So that does the trick." Kevin fixed himself and gave her a grin, "Good morning my angel."

"My morning isn't good anymore after I saw you." Jin Ae rolled her eyes.

She was trying to get back to sleep when Kevin pulled her wrist and yanked her towards him.

"YAH!"

"Nuh-uh." Kevin wiggled his finger in front of Jin Ae while his other arm s around her waist, "You won't be going back to your dreamland since I'm here."

"Whatever. Who the hell let you in anyways." Jin Ae asked as she pushed herself off the playboy.

"Who else? Nana did." Kevin smirked as Jin Ae gawked at him.

"Nana did?! How could she?!" she stated as she stood up from her bed, "I'm going to tell her to drag you away so that I can go back to sleep."

Kevin snickered as he grabbed her wrist again, "Yah! I've waited patiently for you to wake up-"

Jin Ae raised an eyebrow at him making him groan, "Alright, I wasn't that patient for I kissed you so that you will wake up but the point here is, I waited for you."

Jin Ae sat back down onto her bed and stared at Kevin. She tilted her head as she folded her arms again back in front of her chest, "So, can you please tell me why the hell the Woo Kevin is here early in the morning destroying my beauty sleep?"

Kevin stared at her shaking his head before grinning, "I'm here to take you to our second date."

"Second date?" Jin Ae blurted as Kevin nodded.

"Now get up and go get dressed my angel." Kevin stood up, dragging Jin Ae with him pushing her towards her walk in closet.

She abruptly stopped and looked towards Kevin, "And who told you we could go on a second date today?"

"Myself. Now go." Kevin rolled his eyes. "Go before I'll make you."

Jin Ae rolled her eyes. She honestly didn't want to go but knowing that angelic bastard, he would insist anyway so why bother resisting.

 

After taking a shower, Jin Ae came out with a white Tory Burch Zoie Dress with a black Top Shop blazer while her gold tone and studded bangles dangles around her left wrist. Her gold small disk stud earrings shine for she stayed her hair in a ponytail and she strode her way back to her room with her black platform pumps. 

Kevin, who waited for her outside, instantly stood up when he saw her and a grin was evident on his handsome face. He walked towards her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Beautiful like always." he remarked making Jin Ae roll her eyes. "And I'm glad you actually matched your outfit with mine somehow."

"I can't believe I'm waking up early on a saturday just to have a date with you." she stated as Kevin chuckled.

"You won't regret waking up early my angel. Having a date with the Woo Kevin never is a disappointment or a regret to any lady." he winked as Jin Ae shook her head in disbelief.

"Cocky bastard." she muttered as Kevin raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

Jin Ae looked at him and smirked while caressing his cheek, "Nothing."

This time it was Kevin's turn to roll his eyes. As he warily shook his head, he made Jin Ae turn around and made her wore a necklace. 

"There. Since its our second date you better wear that thing. It's special you know." Kevin stated as Jin Ae looked down and saw their couple wing necklace making her laugh.

"Oh, so you're making me wear our 'common' couple necklace now?" she mocked as Kevin gaped at her.

"Common?! Those things are unique my baby. They are never called common necklaces." he snickered as Jin Ae just shrugged.

He was about to respond again when he heard a bark. Kevin looked down and saw Vin Ae wagging his tail at him excitedly.

He laughed and knelt down, patting Vin Ae's head, "Hi there son."

Jin Ae laughed at his statement as Kevin looked back at her weirdly, "What?"

"Son? I told you, I already removed your custody with Vin Ae." she giggled as Kevin shrugged.

"But we're together now right? And besides he needs a father." he stated making Jin Ae giggle again.

"Vin Ae's fine without you~" she teased as Kevin rolled his eyes.

"Whatever." he snickered as he stood up and fixed himself, "Let's go, I'm too excited for our date already."

Jin Ae laughed and looked at him, wagging a finger at him, "No. We're not going if you are looking like that."

"Excuse me? Looking like what? I'm good looking if you don't notice it." Kevin gaped at her as she just shrugged and dragged him in front of her mirror. She grabbed a wax and a comb from her cabinet and made Kevin sit down.

"Now, don't move." she stated as Kevin opened his mouth to say something when Jin Ae run her comb on his hair destroying his signature hairstyle.

"WHAT THE HELL! Jinnie!" he protested but Jin Ae ignored him and shook her head.

"I told you hold still!" she snapped as she continued her magic on his hair.

He decided to let it be since his hairstyle is already ruined and waited for her to finish. Being the playful one, he wrapped his arms around her waist, tickling her sometime earning a glare from his angel from which he would just innocently look back at her. Finishing the hairdo, Jin Ae is grinning at him satisfied and when Kevin looked at himself at the mirror, he instantly looked at Jin Ae who's now smirking at him.

"Didn't know you were a stylist." Kevin remarked as she shrugged.

"Didn't want my date to have a so overrated hairstyle." she teased and when Kevin was to give another protest, she dragged him out of her room and made Vin Ae stay, waving goodbye at her son.

 

Driving his red Audi R8 Spyder, Kevin brought Jin Ae at the other side of the town wherein they tried everything what a usual couple would do. Have a lunch date where the two of them decided to have a French lunch, play at the arcade where Kevin won a white bear for Jin Ae, relax at the park where the two of them ended up playing with one another and now they are currently resting at a park's bench.

Jin Ae exhaled tiredly and looked at Kevin tilting her head, "Can you please tell me where do we go next?"

"We need to kill more time baby." Kevin stated as he looked at her, "I told you a while ago, the real fun starts at night."

"Then why wake me up early?" she rolled her eyes at him as he laughed.

"Because I wanted to spend the whole day with you not just the night." he grinned caressing her cheek.

The two of them stayed at the park for a while feeling the fresh air when Kevin felt a droplet of water on his cheek. He looked up and saw the sky turning gray and like on cue, the rain started to pour. It was a sudden release of rain which made him curse and drag Jin Ae with him back to his car where they looked at each other, totally wet from the sudden pouring of the rain.

"Well, what now?" Jin Ae cursed at the back of her mind as she was trying to dry herself up, "I don't want to go anywhere with a wet outfit."

"Nobody does." Kevin sighed and started his car's engine, "Besides, we need to head home and dry up before we catch cold."

"But, my home is on the other side of the town." Jin Ae blurted as Kevin started to drive. "And I totally get your point but what about the date you're so excited about."

"My home's near the area, let's go t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter